Dizzy

Hallucinations

24 posts in this topic

So I have been experiencing hallucinations. Sober hallucinations. It isn't anything scary or bad to the point of what my eyes can see, but usually comes with negative energy, which are never fun, but luckily I learned how to deal with it.

It appears my mind is frightened of hallucinations, which would explain what triggers the negative energy coming to the surface. The mind has spent its whole life believing that this so and so object are there, and they are real and all of the sudden it isn’t that way anymore. 

@Leo Gura says : Perception = hallucination 

Does it mean I am starting to perceive reality as it's ? 

Anyone else experiencing sober hallucinations?  

Advices ? 

@TJ Reeves @Prabhaker @Be Yourself @unknownworld @Afonso @Azrael @Nahm @Martin123 @Outer @Christian @Echoes @egoeimai

Guys share your point of view please ^_^

Edited by Dizzy
Mark users

''Firmness in Love" 

I would say continue your practices, try to be mindful of what triggers these hallucinations without attaching anything to them. 

@nightrider1435 Thank you :)

@unknownworld  Thanks for your input too :) I appreciate any support I can get. 

1) During meditation with my eyes closed I have seen tiny white fractals falling from the "big black hole". No feelings or emotions attached to it. 

2) Sitting on the couch I have looked up to the celling and it was moving. Similar to what would be if I had eaten magic mushrooms, but I havent. Not for about 4 weeks.

3)  I sit down on my bed and look in front of me there is the fan. The fan was there and the next half second is gone, then another second is there again, and it changed forms and sizes. 

4) Objects overall change forms and sizes. Sometimes after meditation, sometimes anytime during the day, like at work. 

5) Look to the celling or the floor. Isn't moving this time but has another colour ton of the reflection of the light. Like more yellow-ish or darker then what used to be.

23 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

In other words, it is YOU. Learn to recognize yourself in them and it won't be scary anymore (why should you be scared of yourself). You are GOD, you are everything, including those things that you see :)

I don't find any of this scary, but I am having a hard time to recognize myself in them ? 

''Firmness in Love" 

1 minute ago, unknownworld said:

Basically anything that you can experience on psychedelics, is possible to experience without them.

Oh ? I never knew the visions could be just an outcome from the psychedelics. Would you say these visions can be an asset for growth ? ?

''Firmness in Love" 

@Dizzy You could be getting "flashbacks". There was a lot of talk about it in the 60's and 70's when LSD was widely used. It may be the same for tripping on shrooms. Do some research on "flashbacks".

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

Oh ? I never knew the visions could be just an outcome from the psychedelics. Would you say these visions can be an asset for growth ? ?

That's for you to find out on your own. 

@cetus56  Thanks for pointing it out :) I didn't know about flashbacks either. I will certainly look into it. 

@egoeimai  Thanks for saying it anyway :)

@nightrider1435  That's right I have to figure out on my own :)  but I find interesting to hear others point of view and then I evaluate what's is for me or not. 

Like if I go to the doctor today and tell him that, he will give me a pile of shit medication. Clearly I will not take this way. 

Edited by Dizzy

''Firmness in Love" 

Never heard of sober hallucinations. Could really be flashbacks.  When was the last time you tripped? 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Be Yourself  My last magic mushroom trip was on May 20th, only 2g dried. Hallucinations has started strongly on May 30th. ( I keep a journal) 

I do smoke weed more often, once every 2 weeks or so. It helps me to experience reality clearly and meditate deeper. 

''Firmness in Love" 

@cetus56  Great article :) thanks for sharing. It isn't fully my case, but a few situations mentioned there I can relate. I won't go for traditional medicine treatment or stop psychedelics though lol ? 

''Firmness in Love" 

@Dizzy Well, like the guys already said. Let it be as it is. Observe it. Don't put labels onto it. And see what happens next :)

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Dizzy I get the colors and the images in my peripheral vision a lot. Also a purple glow around objects sometimes. Who knows what that is.

Oh, yea, sometimes reality goes "flat screen" too. They didn't mention that one! :P 

Btw-I haven't done trip for probably 30 years. But everything that was experienced then is slowly integrating itself over time.

Recognize the symptoms of Hallucinogen-Persistent Perception Disorder (HPPD). Flashbacks are the trademark symptom of HPPD. You may notice that you continue to have flashbacks beyond the few days after drug use. You may also experience persistent changes in your perception after taking hallucinogenic drugs. If you have perception changes, you may see:[2]

Geometric shapes

Objects in your peripheral vision (along the sides or edges of sight)

Colored flashes

Enhanced color intensity

Trailing and strobe-like moving objects

After images or impressions

Halos

Objects that appear small or large

Edited by cetus56

@Dizzy its your mind using its imagination to bring forth your unconscious beliefs. The negative energy isnt a result of halucinations its the cause. :)

So you can either use them as a mirror for furthet introspection or in a sende discard them (not invalidate) and work directly with your energy.

Positive talk with your emotions would be perfect fit I believe. You see it is only a call for attention so it constructes these things to make it very much "in your face".

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Dizzy I have no experience with something like this. But what I found out is that whenever there is negative energy, it is there for a reason. And it is (imo) not enough to assume or speculate on a intellectual, superficial manner about the source of it. You have to shine your concentrated awareness on it. Just experience the energy and look where it takes you, and be patient (but usually it doesn't take long). The energy is the conscious consequence of unconscious personality-fragments and belief structures. You have to go to the underlying core. "What is this feeling? What fuels it? Which part of me is resisting?"

This is what I would try first. I've adopted the attitude to view everything that happens to me as a lesson to reveal something. Even simple things like feeling uncomfortable when somebody looked at me in the grocery store. It's really surprising and quite shocking often to see what mechanisms where running all this time in the organism and steered your behavior and emotional responses.

Best wishes :)

@Dizzy The brain can't tell the difference between internal 'real' & external 'real'. IMO, this is a good thing you have going on. It seems to me that you're witnessing yourself becoming influential energetically speaking but don't know what to do with it.  Did you have an experience or consistent feeling recently of being very connected? Or maybe someone who led you to feeling seperated in your past recently moved, left, or passed on? Maybe you moved? Just curious. Anyways, meditate until the momentum of your thinking has calmed, maybe 20 minutes of focusing back to your breathing. Notice your breathing goes to almost none. Now notice the thoughts that arise from your desires. Things you want to do basically. Focus on those thoughts (one of them) as long and as much as you can or like. Do this in the morning and again around 5 or 6 pm everyday. Soon, you won't be seeing oddball stuff like you described. You'll be seeing awesome unexplainable coincidences except that as soon as they've transpired they will be explainable  in normal practical ways. I think you're very intuitive at a deeper level and when you get a couple weeks in of practicing putting your thinking aside you are in for wild ride. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Echoes @Outer Oh thanks very much for the insights :) Deeply appreciated. :D 

@Nahm  I do experience feeling connected to the world very often. Sometimes it's a strong wave of oneness, sometimes is very light, but yet there. Thanks for the meditation tip and for "in for wild rice" ? 

''Firmness in Love"