Lorcan

How Absolute Is Absolute Infinity?

13 posts in this topic

This question is kind of a pointless question. It is like asking how blue the colour blue really blue. It is more food for thought more than anything.

Absolute Infinity, absolutely boggles me, and here is why. It simply cannot be grasped, any statement made against it is infinitely true and yet false at the same time, even this very statement in itself, and that statement saying the very statement in itself. It creates infinite loops, with infinite loops within infinite loops within infinite loops and infinite amount of times.

According to Absolute Infinity, everything is an example of it. The colour orange is a example of absolutely infinity, the pronunciation of the syllables in the word orange are an example of absolute infinity. I guy stabbing himself with a katana in the gut while peddling with no legs on a tricycle is equal to absolute infinity.

In the realm of Absolute Infinity, the ElderScrolls universe is occuring right now. The Lord of the Rings universe is occuring right now.

But hang on a second, since absolute infinity includes absolutely everything, that would also mean it includes nothing.

Therefore, it would also mean that whatever is said to be true of the realm of infinity is also false.

So for example, the ElderScrolls Universe is occurring but not occuring at the same time, same with the Lord of the Rings Universe.

But "Ahah" you might say "you can just make a rule where in by the absolute infinity makes something absolutely true no matter how many attempts is take to overide it to make it untrue".

But you see, absolute infinity doesnt play by the rules, it breaks all of them, it breaks this very statement of me trying to attempt to rationalize it.

How can one possibly assign charactheristics too absolute infinity? I have seen in a post before regarding absolute infinity labelling absolute infinity as loving.

When this is far from the truth. Yet it is not. Yet it is. Yet is not. Yet is. Yet is not.

And the loops go on. You cannot escape the loops, but you see this very statement saying you cannot escape the loops, creates more loops, and me just saying there that is creates more loops creates even more loops because since Absolute infinity is so infinite, I am totally false with that statement, but I am totally true but totally false.

There is basically no way to end this thread, without creating more loops, with this very sentence just here it is creating more loops. And so is saying that creates more loops.

Do you understand what I am trying to say here with absolute infinity?

Just think about what this means if Absolute Infinity is True. If indeed existence is infinite.

Holy SHIT.

Woah.

Every single video game you have played, and every single movie you have watched, in the realm of the absolute infinite. That very movie or video games, IS actually occuring, in time and space.

But wait..... that also means alot of suffering is occuring. Perhaps there is some realms where living organisms who feel pain experiance un-tolerable pain for an eternity without dying.

Mr Absolutely Infinity: Well hold there a second now Lorcan, your getting ahead of yourself. What you just said is totally untrue, but totally true at the same time.

What the hell is truth in the realm of absolute infinity? If the truth is absolutely everything, then what kind of truth is that? That would mean truth is also lies. What? What? 

Absolute Infinity is a real Mindfuck.

The first rule of absolute infinity is you can't talk about absolute infinity.

@Lorcan Truth is not a linguistic thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, SOUL said:

The first rule of absolute infinity is you can't talk about absolute infinity.

Ah, but that very statement causes a loop.

Because it is absolute infinity, you can talk about it. Because that is in the realm of the infinite.

But wait. Ive just created another loop......

Edited by Lorcan

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Lorcan Truth is not a linguistic thing.

If it cannot be understood, in which some lingustic ability is needed to understand certain concepts and objects and actions occuring in space and time and their value and meaning.

In which applying said lingustic ability cannot be applied.

What can only be applied, as a human other than rationalization using languages as the utility for the rationalization. Is awareness, observation and experiancing with no thoughts, sybolism or rationalization (as that will only lead to loops).

So the, truth then, is unknown to all of us? Forever.

How can one know something that cannot be rationalized at all using our language abilitys.

So the truth can never be known, it can only be "felt"?

I would be deeply interesting a video on absolute infininty.

19 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

So the, truth then, is unknown to all of us? Forever.

How can one know something that cannot be rationalized at all using our language abilitys.

So the truth can never be known, it can only be "felt"?

One that has never felt the ocean breeze...He lives in a dark room, without any window and decide to read as many books as he finds about it, watch videos, self inquiry and contemplate. Eventually he will be closer to 'get' it, but certainly during the search he will move out of dark room and live where at least there is a window where he can see what the wind may look like. And thats just the wind that he sees, not the ocean breeze.

If not by direct experience it will be unknown. Language is very limited. There just so much that can be said. 

Or so, thats what I found for myself :)

If you have questions, I suggest to inquiry about your loops - thing. :)

Eventually you may become the Truth :) as simple and complicated as it gets 

''Firmness in Love" 

The hooks of habits get caught in the loops of our mind so are the velcro of conditioning.

How long is my infinite dick ?

Better answer this question with some honesty, otherwise I may leave you sweety.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Lorcan It would help you a lot to realize that KNOWING and TRUTH are opposite things. Anything you know, is by definition not the Truth. Take a look right now at your direct experience. Whatever you know is not what's actually BEing.

Truth cannot be known, or "felt". But it can be BEed. Because BEing is what it does.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can remember as a kid imagining what it would be like when death occurred. What was interesting was that no matter what belief I was given, I realized it had to involve infinite time.

So I'd try to conceptualize infinite time...and basically it just made my head explode.

Worse than infinity simply having no end, how can infinity ALSO not have a beginning? What does that even mean?

And then I'd feel very tiny and insignificant and want to cry.

So there really isn't much to say about infinity. You either become it or you just have bullshit ideas.

I meditated on it today, the loops that infinity creates (or rather that I create). So I considered everyday objects and I applied the "going back" process.

I looked at a tree and thought, where did that tree come from, a seed, where did that seed come from, a tree, where did that seed come from, a tree.

A loop. I looped that back to the first seed that must have came out many millions or billions of years ago. Where did that seed come from? A combination of atoms that made that see have the property it had. Where did those atoms come from? They say it came from an expansion of the universe called the big bang. Where did that came from.  It came from space. Where did space come from. Space. Where did time come from to allow for that space. I dont know.

Even if we did know, what possible awnser could their be that wouldnt form a loop. I remember leo said science is just a framework , I think in his anti-rationalism video. What is a science a framework within, just more loops?

I did a similar thing with the ground, I thought what I was standing, dirt, what that was standing on, stone, what that was standing on, bedrock, what that was standing on, mantle, what that was standing on, the core, what the core was standing on, itself, what was standing on itself? The mantle, what was the mantle standing on, bedrock, what was bedrock standing on, stone, what was stone standing on, dirt. What was dirt standing on, space, what was space standing on, more space, what was more space standing on, more space, what was more and more and more space standing on? Perhaps gravity from other objects had some effect on that you could possibly say it was standing on that. But what after that?

It only standing on either more space, or objects, what else it there to stand on other than space and objects? Nothing.

I also consider a childs math equation such as if I have 6 apples in a basket, and at take away 6 apples, what am I left with.

0.  Is 0 = to nothing. Then the questions occured to me, not the , "can something come from nothing question" but can "nothing come from more nothing"

The nothing, is not nothing, it is something, its even in the equation I thought 6-6=0

Its equal to 0, there is something there, do you see it  ====> Look at the shape of the number zero.  0

This would like an empty basket, which it would be, there is no apples in the basket, but, the very concept of nothing, is not nothing.

Can nothing can be nothing. Everything can be Everything. 

Another loop when I was doing self inquiry, I asked my self who am I, then I asked myself who was the "I" asking who was I.Then I asked myself who the "I" asking the "I" asking who was "I" , and this continued in a loops, getting bigger, and bigger, until it was too much for mind to keep up with. 

So then I decided to turn to my awareness, I simply observed everything as it was happen without thought or a commentary the best I could for some time.

My awareness had no awnswers, there was only silence. Is the silence than an awnser it self.

In the lingustic form, what is the closest one can describe absolute infinity, is it this. (See inbetween the arrows below, and pretend the arrows are invisible)

========>                                                                                                          <========

What is inbetween the arrows is                                            therefore no loops can be created by it, it is not making a statement about infinity, it is purely blank, not even blank, not even white, pretend nothing is even there, not even the white, not even any colour, not even anything that can be seen, smelled, touched or heard, or tasted or picked up by the sense or rationalized by thought or make emotion stir.

What does then awareness tell me. It tells me nothing, every time I sit down to meditate, I get nothing, no message. All there is what was now, and now is then gone, and the now is then gone, and now is then gone. Consider the present moment, its gone, it doesnt exist, gone, gone , gone, gone, everything a shadow of the past.

There is nothing.

Is the truth simply to stop looking for the truth, is that the truth itself? Everything is infinite, there is a loop on everything, perhaps even awareness working in loops. Consider everytime I sit down to meditate. Nothing, Nothing come after nothing coming after nothing.

Nothing coming in an infinite loops. Nothing coming from Nothing, Infinitely. Its all infinite. How can the truth be experianced if its absolutely infinite????????

Loops, Loops, upon loops.

Truth can only be found in what is finite.

How can you find truth in what is infinite. Absolutely infinite. This is why Absolute Infinity is so fascinating. You just cant. Loops, Loops, More Loops.

12 minutes ago, Bronsoval said:

Wow.  Cocaine is a hell of a drug

-_-