Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vytas

Wonderful Video About Confused Mind!

4 posts in this topic

So yesterday I was just contemplating life and similar things, as the minutes passed by and the more I tried to figure it out the more confused I was. At the end of my contemplation I was even angry in life, why I cannot know, but today I discovered this video and was totally amazed by the insight of Sadhguru on mind and confusion. If anyone else is very confused or even angry for that definitely check this video!!! (9:27- 10:50) 

" You can become life and know life, you can never figure life"

After this video I was finally at peace with my confusion :)

What did he mean by 'you have to become life'?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Ask yourself how do i know that i exist? No, seriously. How do i know? When i go to sleep it feels like i do not exist and now i do. If you can become conscious of life that is running through you will instantly become more peaceful and super grateful. These conscious experience happens very rarely for me. Only when I am just after or during meditation some kind of a yoga or just heightened awareness. To know life just ask yourself existential questions and you will get there. For example: where do my thoughts occur? Or how to prove myself/others that I exist? (Note that you cannot prove it, you can just be life)