Shubh_5S

Tips Needed To Boost My Piano Theory Course On Udemy

2 posts in this topic

@Shubh_5SInclude only relevant information for your lessons in the the ”About the Instructor” section. Being a jack of all trades doesn't help your reach. It actually hinders it. Also, improve the audio and video quality of your courses. If you know how hesitant you are to give 10-25 Eur on a course, you would know how prospective clients feel when they look at the course previews.

Also, you need to look at it from a way broader perspective. How is what you are doing different from the competitors? Why would people buy your course and not go to someone like Rick Beato for free (who has been a pianist, producer and artis for all his life and knows many worldclass performers)? 

I know you are just starting out and you have good intent, but I can't see too much strategic thinking behind your actions. The delivery is pretty dry and robotic. If you are not way more knowledgeable than other piano players, you have to stand out through your own particular style and make people come to you for that. If you make classroom like presentations, people will get bored the fuck out and they will not look at your course.

Create a website, provide unique, valuable information every week for free and then people may look at your course. Until then, you barely have any credibility.

Take a sheet of paper and make a longer term plan for yourself with all the strategies you need to implement, resources and tools you need etc.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard