Shin

Astral Projection Is Real !

46 posts in this topic

I don't know the purposes of those who write here.  Perhaps to make some money in training schemes to which I have no objection.  But my reply may cause you to feel you have lost face because I will disagree with you.   That's my intention but only to share.  If you delete my account, that's fine, I get it. Besides that I am very old.  And nobody cares I get that :P too.

The astral travelling experience is as unmistakable as the death experience.  What you all appear to fail to comprehend is such experiences take you  into a world that is not human.  I mean for example, ghost stories where the ghost is still him/herself from the world but it is not so -- leaving the body is leaving the human.  To be sure there are ghosts but they are only the remains of the personality, not the former human who soon goes elsewhere.

All this is subjective knowledge to you, even if I've gained the knowledge through experience, its current worth to you is only entertainment.

Astral travelling is accompanied by specific and unmistakable events, as I've said, which none of you has mentioned.  The after-effects of astral travelling are also unmistakable.  The time difference (even if time is illusory) is stark.  I won't say more about the astral travelling experience as I don't like fakes or fakers.

@Shin

Enlightenment.  I notice on the forums stipulations about what enlightenment involves; about what the enlightened should be, even how they think or don't think.  Imho Buddha, among other things, was a bit slow.  Took him 7 years to realize fasting was pointless.   But no one's perfect.

Enlightenment is a brutal thing, although if you really want it you can have it.  The downside is it's like being at the centre of a wheel and if you detract from the state for any reason you will be thrown swiftly into states that could make you worse than you were when you began.  At the same time denial and complete destruction of yourself so that being thrown from the centre are important to your growth and continuity.

Becoming a lawyer, doctor, president or soldier in battle are difficult but attaining enlightenment and keeping it is difficult even beyond your worst nightmares.  Enlightenment is a huge career move.  You, your world and all that you believe and hold dear will never be the same.  Even if you're surrounded by people, even friends and family you will be forever alone.  Doesn't mean you can't have a beloved, you can but there is alone and  'alone.'  People know that already, but there's another alone even beyond that. ^^

More seriously, do you get the enormity?  Sure, you can have enlightenment but for you it will be like living on a distant planet surrounded by aliens.  Aliens who communicate in specific ways.  Any deviation from their ways will be uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous.  You will have knowledge and solutions beyond the average person but there won't be a single thing you can do, and for many reasons.  Become charming, rich even alter your features, no problemo, but from the standpoint of enlightenment mostly you won't, although charm is useful.  Helping the world?  Someone helped Pol Pot in Cambodia and he began Year Zero and genocidal insanity.  You don't know their ultimate aims, you are not a God, you're only enlightened.

Certainly enlightenment is all the lovely things you dream about, but it's not cheap.  Are you ready to fast march up Mount Everest 9000 times with a heavy pack on your back hoping you don't lose your footing at 8999 while the world guesses you're a little strange?  Then enlightenment is for you!  Otherwise remember ignorance is bliss.

@AllanGR Hello AllanGR, I totally agree with you what you said about astral travelling and I think nobody here is trying to sell something. There are just some people who think they had something like an astral projection but they just had little lucid dreaming. 

In this forum there are very few people who can do astral projection at will. But there are many people who are really into enlightenment and there are some good awakening-reports if you are interested.

So I am happy to meet someone experienced like you who also can do astral travelling. I did many experiments on my own and I just had never a real 100% proof for me, that there is a link between the astral realms and this world where you can manipulate or extract information from the astral realm and use it in this world. I read some books like from monroe where he said you can manipulate objects in this world from the astral realm ( like throwing an object from a table). This never worked.

I also dont know what this astral realm really is. Whats the use of it? For me astral realm seems to be the place where mental templates for this world are saved. Like a cache in a computer. But it is so strange.  I cannot grasp whats this all about and how it is related to this world.

Can you give me an opinion on this? Or can you share some of your experiences?

Thank you very much and welcome to this forum

Edited by OBEler

@Shin Welcome to the world of astral projection. :D

Spirit Science 9 ~ Astral Projection

William Buhlman on OBEs at Monroe Institute Professional Seminar 2014

Out of Body Experiences, the Astral plane and the Afterlife -William Buhlman

Hello,

I tried this technique (from Koi Fresco's video) and I think I almost did it.

I did everything he said and at the point of leaving my body (I felt very hard vibrations and some deepness), my heart started to beat very fast and I couldn't concentrate anymore.

I know I have to relax, but it seems impossible at that moment. Does anyone have some advice?

Edited by limun

31 minutes ago, limun said:

I know I have to relax, but it seems impossible at that moment. Does anyone have some advice?

Do you want to travel or don't you? If so you must first purchase a ticket to ride.  *Cash and credit not excepted. haha

You travel every night now when you sleep. The difference is whether your consciously aware of it or not. If you could be aware of it you could create any world you choose. It is Thought = Form.

BTW-your already all of it. You just don't know it yet.

@limun Just practice, practice, practice.

All spiritual techniques require massive practice. Like learning to golf.

It helps to approach all this with strong commitment and mastery mindset.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.