Shin

Astral Projection Is Real !

46 posts in this topic

I don't remember if the door was still open when the astral projection finished, that's also something I want to know, if Astral Projection is only on an another layer of reality or it can be on the same as the one we experience regularly.

That would explain ghost and stuff like that.

@Barna I didn't do anything particular prior to the experience.
I just did 20 affirmations that I will Astral project, and I was already tired from work (not too much just mildly), so it was pretty easy to calm the mind.

Maybe I got lucky, but I honestly don't think it's that hard to do it, you just need to be open minded and really want to see if it's real.
Yes maybe you need to be less neurotic, deluded and ego driven, more spiritual in the sense that your mind is very quiet and open to the 3rd possibility, but even that I think is not needed, it just probably makes the experience to come faster/whenever you decide to.

Also, it may be the fact that I don't really cared about the experience, like it's cool and I appreciate the fact that my mind is expanding, but I wasn't like "I NEED TO SEE THIS, OMG THIS LOOKS SO COOL".
Just like any spiritual or mystical experience, the fact that you don't really care about it (as a need), but rather are just curious (as a want) makes all the difference, after all, all the experiences I ever had came when I was in a period of not giving a fuck ^^

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thanks @OBEler. I imagined a rope above me and I tried to pull myself out of my body, but it felt like my astral body is not powerful enough for that.

@Shin "Not giving a fuck" Exactly! this is so important when it happens. Crazy shit is happening always in astral realm and you see this all and just watch it. When you have fear or when you are too exited you switch back in less than a second to your body

@Barna it is a good result as a beginner that you felt your astral body, thats a big step.  Next time you will notice more and more. It is not easy at all I know. Sometimes it is very difficult to raise power in your astral body. But this comes with training you just need to stick with it. Before you grap the rope you can also try to lift carefully parts of your astral body (e.g. your hands)

I tried years ago astral-projecting and in my opinion it is simply lucid dreaming. After I would exit my body and go around the neighborhood, I would see things that don't exist there in real life - different buildings, statues, people, etc. The more I would get away from my sleeping body, the more bizarre things I saw...

One night I took a book, I opened it at a random page  without looking, and put it on a closet in a different room. I then astral projected and went there to see at what page was the book opened, but I couldn't see any number...

Did anyone actually had any success with astral projecting, seeing things at a distance ?

@Memeito You can move from astral projection into lucid dreaming and the other way around. Astral projection is very different from lucid dreaming, at least for me

I also made the same test like you did with. Numbers are very abstract and can change in astral realm. real objects/persons cannot change so quickly

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I also made the same test like you did with. Numbers are very abstract and can change in astral realm. real objects/persons cannot change so quickly

Did you manage to see or hear something at a distance, that was confirmed later and proves that your spirit was actually out of your body?

It's so difficult to want to experience something and at the same time to not give a fuck. How do you find the balance between being curious and not caring?  @OBEler @Shin

whatever arises, love that

@Memeito Yes I did. But this rarely happens and is more of a coincident. I did also some experiments, like interacting with objects from the real world or the typical number test or seing pictures. The problem with these experiments is that in astral realm numbers change in gibberish symbols, pictures never seen before also change in abstract symbols interpreted through your subconscious. But there is not one astral realm there are many different levels and each level is more or less stable or closer to this world

@phoenix you are in a meditative state in astral realm, you are like the watcher observing and noticing everything. Thoughts come up but they go away easy. Emotions come up but they also go away easy.  

Edited by OBEler

10 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

It's so difficult to want to experience something and at the same time to not give a fuck. How do you find the balance between being curious and not caring?  @OBEler @Shin

Stop the identification with the mind, that's the only way that will really work.

God is love

And God in them

If you project past the firmament only to see the earth is flat how far can you travel?

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Stop the identification with the mind, that's the only way that will really work.

Isn't that one of the definitions of enlightenment? so hard to accomplish. I think I am miles away from reaching that. On my last shroom trip I was able to detach myself from my thoughts, just observing my mind from a state of pure awareness. But doing that during a 'normal' meditation session seems impossible, at least for now.

whatever arises, love that

On 07/06/2017 at 0:13 AM, OBEler said:

@Memeito Yes I did. But this rarely happens and is more of a coincident. I did also some experiments, like interacting with objects from the real world or the typical number test or seing pictures. The problem with these experiments is that in astral realm numbers change in gibberish symbols, pictures never seen before also change in abstract symbols interpreted through your subconscious. But there is not one astral realm there are many different levels and each level is more or less stable or closer to this world

@phoenix you are in a meditative state in astral realm, you are like the watcher observing and noticing everything. Thoughts come up but they go away easy. Emotions come up but they also go away easy.  

I did what is called the "phase" and it worked a few times then I stopped. 

http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Are we talking about the same thing and if not can you let me know where I can find some techniques?.  Many thanks, MP

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@Barna Good Idea. Dating a girlfriend from another universe :x I should try that too, Maybe I will find an ideal boyfriend.

But now for real... :D

I kinda tried astral projection for multiple times and I had a lot of success. My best experiences are based on good amount of sleepiness and good amoutn of lucidity. I am used to do astral projection while sitting in a chair, in the same posture in which i meditate. I usualy enter myself into situation where I am focused to my dreaming but simultaneously feeling my boady in the outside wordl, so that I will not fall asleep. Then I just let the things happen.

How does my astral projections look alike? Well... I gues that it is the same story like everybody has. Lot of pictures, but nothing really usefull... :D 

Is there somebody who could tell me what am I doing wrong that I dont consider my experiences much worthy? :ph34r:

@Delinkaaaa "lots of pictures"? I think you just have some visions in front of your eyes. Thats not even lucid dreaming. Can you walk around the room like you would normally do?

@mp22 its the same we talk here about. How many tries did you needed with this method? How was the experience?

@OBEler Well ofcourse I can walk around the room, but... you know... what is it good for? :$ 

At first time a was really excited that I can manage such an experience, but than the excitement just fade out. I realized that astral projections are not leading me towards nothing.

@Delinkaaaa Ok then this is a good question. I asked me too what is it good for. Nevertheless there is a unknown potential in it. You can experience ego death in astral realm but this rarely happens. Furthermore astral projections can give you many insights about this world we all live in. But you can do this also with meditation 

@OBEler Thouse are definetly interesting ideas! That is someting I could work towards. Could be a little chane, but always better than any.

@phoenix666 Good video, I like this guy and his ideas.

Guys, you both gave me vision today! :x I owe you!

@Shin Question for you. I do meditation and then Hemi-Sync. If one manages to fully project (had some weird sensation/lucid dreams already) what does it say about Enlightenment and no-self. Surely, projection is not compatible with it. Curious to hear your thoughts!

7 hours ago, Mastral said:

@Shin Question for you. I do meditation and then Hemi-Sync. If one manages to fully project (had some weird sensation/lucid dreams already) what does it say about Enlightenment and no-self. Surely, projection is not compatible with it. Curious to hear your thoughts!

Nothing, cause I had a bunch of those, and I'm clearly not enlightened.

God is love

And God in them