Elton

2 Years Of Actulized.org

26 posts in this topic

After 2 years of this most valuable journey of self mastery I have learnt a lot of things.

I've learnt about my self and also about others...

There was a lot of progress but I have also at the same time faced a lot of down times...

After 2 years of Ups and downs I am now back to the stage I had started before, however I have a lot of theory now and a broad idea of how this journey can unfold...

Since I'm back to scratch I will have to start all over again, I will have to systematically create everything again its too painful to backslide and throw all your progress behind but thats how it is...

So from now from this very moment I commit to self mastery...

This is my life purpose Mastering myself... 

I will document my progree systematically from today.

For the next 3 months I.e. From today till September I'm going to love my self I'm going to practice self love and acceptance I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect my body and give it the love and respect it deserves I'm going to leave addictions and bad habits and install and stabalize new one I'm going to stabalize bodyweight training and vipassna in my life for the next 90 days... I'm going to do my thinking for my self I take full possession of my mind..

Oh devine providence I ask not for more riches but for more wisdom with which I can make wiser uses of the riches you gave me at birth consisting in the power to control and direct my mind to whatever ends I desire. 

Using old theory for the stabalization of my top value for the next 90 days,

So tomorrow will be day one of loving myself and I'm going to do that through one technique a day ; if the technique doesn't work try a new one! so tomorrows technique will be taking the right action, and asking myself a key question... 

After doing this how would I feel?  

I am starting it from today...  2 hours from now I will smoke the last cigerrete using the technique awareness alone is curative.... 

This is a rationalisation! 

Or I will practice self acceptance and self love so I will give myself a chance... But if I would really love myself would I give myself a cigerrete? 

Why not? 

Day 1 of stabalization of the value health in my life as some self help cycles say it takes 90 days for subconscious training I will be exercising daily for 90 days 21 days is too less for me as I want this change to be permanent... 

By loving myself i will provide my body the respect and protection it deserves. 

Whatever I do is it showing love or hate?  Would I really do this if I loved myself? 

Day one evening after work body reved up like a Christmas tree the key question wasn't effective enough,the body automatically went to smoking... 

Something else was in control this could be a experience of no self... Experience of the mechanical nature of Man.

However tomorrow after work meditation...  So that I again extra awareness of the times I go unconscious. 

One chapter of the year of conscious living. 

MESSAGE SOURCES

If you’re feeling or hearing a rattle in your body, it means you haven’t committed yourself deeply enough to the path you’re traveling. Listen to the sounds of your body—the tension of your muscles, the hesitance or freedom of your breathing, the movement of energy in your wholeness. When I make a big commitment, I often feel a tightening and a quiver of “butterflies” in my stomach. These sensations let me know I’m afraid, which in turn lets me know it’s time to make a more thorough commitment. When I made the commitment to embarking on the three-year program for my doctorate, for example, I had those tight, quivery sensations for close to a month. When I finally committed in my body and soul—“Nothing’s going to stop me”—the fear sensations disappeared in an instant.

Think of fear as a test of commitment, a way to focus your attention on the question,

“Is this what I really want?”

A CONSCIOUS LIVING PRACTICE FOR TODAY State aloud your commitment to conscious living. Use any words you choose. As you say the words out loud, notice if any feelings emerge in your body awareness. Use them as inspirations to deepen your commitment, not as reasons to abandon it.

Today is day 1 as yesterday I failed in stabalization of the value health... 

So today I have to exercise extra awareness after work do the right things now that I've finally found my life purpose I'm gonna spend time every day doing it... 

I'm gonna start skipping today I'm exited :-) 

The area where you don't get results in is the area where you hold limiting beliefs.

What limiting beliefs do I hold about quitting smoking? 

My body needs something? 

Once your addicted its very difficult to leave? 

Its not harmful to the body and mind? 

I can't? 

This is the way I am? 

Who told me all that?  These beliefs can be totally false.. 

Consciouslly I'll try to install new beliefs! 

I am a free Athlete, I am free to choose health over destruction.

I choose to take 100 percent responsibility of my health. 

I choose to love myself for the courage it has that even after failing in quitting again and again it still does not fail in getting up and trying again and afain and again.

I choose to master my self,

Now its time to listen and take notes on outwitting the devil on you tube. 

You can battle this addiction and vanish it FOREVER ...of course you know little by little ,withdraw it not cold turkey. You'll see in the process that you don't need it and you're okay without it. That's what I'm doing with food now.well ...the unnecessary and too much food, not food in general.?

The devil says " Failure is a virtue only when it does not lead one to quit trying and begin drifting. I induce as many people as I can to fail often as possible for the reason that not 1 out of 10,000 will keep on trying after failing 2 or three times. "

@egoeimai great, keep up the good work...  How is exercise going on?

I'm drifting through procrastination and my exercise routine never starts...

57 minutes ago, Elton said:

The devil says " Failure is a virtue only when it does not lead one to quit trying and begin drifting. I induce as many people as I can to fail often as possible for the reason that not 1 out of 10,000 will keep on trying after failing 2 or three times. "

@egoeimai great, keep up the good work...  How is exercise going on?

I'm drifting through procrastination and my exercise routine never starts...

It's not in the plan. Haha

Another failure, come on Elton what are you doing? 

What is keeping you from succeeding in quitting smoking and taking care or your health?

Come on 100 percent response ability to failure is required... 

Stop conceptualising and act Elton you need to act right now... 

The rest of the day you need to be aware of your impulses.. You can do it, you have done it in the past. 

Don't wait till your aching do it now...

What are the action steps you can take? 

Slow repetative breathing 

Relaxation 

Hypnosis 

Taking the right action 

Exercising... 

Come on Elton don't let yourself down every single day you don't like the feeling of slacking off on your commitment then take responsibility of your feelings bro come on you can do it. 

1 hour ago, Elton said:

Another failure, come on Elton what are you doing? 

What is keeping you from succeeding in quitting smoking and taking care or your health?

Sometimes we believe that there no meaning behind doing the beneficial. 1)Because opinions of others for us WONT change so we won't have the approval if we are smokers or non smokers and we can't control it we can't make others love us so it's insignificant to try to.improve ourselves if they don't love us. So why change ?  2) because others have problems too and nobody is perfect so why us try to be perfect if we can't be ? 

Why after failing one time in the day I quit trying entirely for the entire day,

This is the trick of the devil 

"Failure is a virtue only when it does not lead one to quit trying and begin drifting. I induce as many people as I can to fail often as possible for the reason that not 1 out of 10,000 will keep on trying after failing 2 or three times. "

In a day only after 1 failure I stop trying, shit man!!!!!  

Time to outwit the devil!!!!!!!! 

Why should man get what he doesn't want? 

A passing desire or a vague desire that is based on dissatisfaction with external circumstances will not create sufficient impulse for change.

Edited by Elton

So I have failed once today but I will not give up and try again, the perfectionist attitude is whats spoiling things for me.. 

Haven't been able to start my exercise routine because I was waiting to.quit smoking..  When I criticise I rob myself of my future.. 

Self acceptance might be just being in the present moment and not being critical about the past...

New idea! 

Journalling + Visualisation combination 

I get up at 6 00 a.m. Meditate, ana Pana and vipassna combination... 

Do a stretch routine and 1 min of skipping 10 burpees and stretching... 

Do my laundry...

Have breakfast mundfully 

Drive to work.... 

Prepare for my next installation visit at work. 

Come back home arrange my room.

Listen to the life purpose course with Elimination of negative thoughts... 

Self body massage and retirement to bed feeling satisfied because I've lived my Lifepurpose of self actualization... 

Nothing has gone as per plan uptill now..  So I'll just quit trying cause today is the weekend I'll just sit on my ass and wonder why change is so difficult feeling the guilt... I guess I should make peace with the guilt. That would make life much easier.or maybe use sedona method to release it.

negative motivation is what creates more impulse than positive motivation. 

Fear of death is motivating me to quit bad habits of smoking. 

I'm really scared all of a sudden today this fear has dawned upon me.