elias

Anyone In German And Interested About Self-actualizing?

33 posts in this topic

@OBEler Welcome on board !

I happen to live in Hamburg, too :)
It would not suprise me  that there are a lot of fellow Germans being interested in working towards building an extraordenary life. So that we do not regret on deathbed looking back. ^_^

I would be very glad if there are some meetups being organized in the near future.

43 minutes ago, Quang said:

@OBEler
I would be very glad if there are some meetups being organized in the near future.

All of us surely would! But most of the time, stuff like this fails, because noone steps forward and takes leadership. ^_^ Let's make it as simple as possible.

We need to agree on two things:

1. A date:
3rd of october is coming up. Why not meet at Tag der deutschen Einheit? :)

2. A location:
That's probably the most difficult part. I know, that there are a couple people from Baden-Württemberg, I've read, that there are some in Hamburg, Munich and Berlin. I guess, there would be some austrian and swiss people, too.
So let's do it like this: Anyone who is free on 3rd of october and genuinely willing to commit to investing time and money into a 3-5h trip send me a PM with your location. I will try to figure out a city, that is fairly accessable to all of us. (I guess, we will end up with something like Kassel or Frankfurt, cities relatively centeral in germany.)

Edited by TimStr

Servus xD

I am from Northern Italy, but German is my native language. and I study in Austria. Anyone from there? 

whatever arises, love that

I'm from Berlin. ;)

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Anyone attending the DrugScience Conference 2017 in Berlin in September?

On 19.8.2017 at 8:56 PM, Shiva said:

Stuttgart :)

Me too.

Have you ever been to the local buddhist centre (www.meditation-stuttgart.de) ?

Edited by Sup

On 18.8.2017 at 11:20 AM, TimStr said:

All of us surely would! But most of the time, stuff like this fails, because noone steps forward and takes leadership. ^_^ Let's make it as simple as possible.

We need to agree on two things:

1. A date:
3rd of october is coming up. Why not meet at Tag der deutschen Einheit? :)

2. A location:
That's probably the most difficult part. I know, that there are a couple people from Baden-Württemberg, I've read, that there are some in Hamburg, Munich and Berlin. I guess, there would be some austrian and swiss people, too.
So let's do it like this: Anyone who is free on 3rd of october and genuinely willing to commit to investing time and money into a 3-5h trip send me a PM with your location. I will try to figure out a city, that is fairly accessable to all of us. (I guess, we will end up with something like Kassel or Frankfurt, cities relatively centeral in germany.)

@elias @Annica

Short update on this one:

Two weeks ago, I made a post to announce the meetup, which was almost instantly deleted. And I received a message from Leo himself, that he isn't on board with us organizing any sorts of public meetups. 

It's ok, to meet individual people, but getting crowds together in the name of actualized.org might get him into trouble. 

But I am still interested in meeting you guys from germany, so if you're from Stuttgart or happen to be around, make sure to send me a PM. :)

I'm not from Germany but I visited Berlin back in August and I 100% want to move there :) However, I haven't had too much opportunity to get to know locals on such level to figure out their thoughts about self development. I was wondering how people approach this topic over there and if self-actualization is something many people practice. Well, you guys have the School of Life over there so I'm guessing it must be pretty serious :))