Leo Gura

Announcement: User John Flores Banned

67 posts in this topic

@Barna ill pm u his number, u gotta send him your credit card details, insurance number and address.

The code is #JesusLovesYou 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

So John is banned, Snick is out... Is there a new paradigm comin' or what?

2 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Lol I see you are ironic but I don't mind.

Mentally ill is when you believe you 're the Messiah.  Are you? 

Well I am god so you could say that xD.

I wasnt being ironic though I am srsly concerned. I feel like I have difficulties in thinking in how the mental health system works haha... "concerned" more like... amused :)

Just now, Martin123 said:

Well I am god so you could say that xD.

I wasnt being ironic though I am srsly concerned. I feel like I have difficulties in thinking in how the mental health system works haha... "concerned" more like... amused :)

Dunno you'll have to study this for yourself 

1 minute ago, Barna said:

So John is banned, Snick is out... Is there a new paradigm comin' or what?

The throne is yours :o)

Just now, Martin123 said:

The throne is yours :o)

No thanks. That would be too expensive for me. I mean, billions for all my followers? I hardly even afford psychedelics... 

@Barna u got itall wrong. Followers are how you get the money!... fucking noob lol ?

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Barna u got itall wrong. Followers are how you get the money!... fucking noob lol ?

=))
The best comeback I've ever read on this forum! :))

3 hours ago, unknownworld said:

I am surprised it took you that long to ban him.

What's more funnier, is now everyone is claiming that nobody took him seriously, when you had guys like Martin, Snick and others following him and agreeing with him. 

His rep count:733

Cult leaders start out mildly, testing waters, so to speak, and slowly and grooming following. At the beginning some of John's posts seemed ok, but as time went on, they became more weird. That's how mind control works - subtly yet methodically and persistently. Part of self-actualization is about  being able to see through others' bs.

@Leo Gura You were very, very bold to cover the topic of psychedelics. It's a tool/medicine but not for everyone. It's not just about letting go of the ego on a trip, but the reasons for not taking them are also very, very personal, valid, and requires radical open-mindedness. 

Anyway, sorry to hear this about John. No one can guarantee becoming a billionaire. Money is a phenomenon - doesn't exist. Just want to say that John was going into topics of parapsychology and psychic abilities, which are also very nuanced topics and requires radical open-mindedness to understand. I was trying to explain this to John (and not the first time too) but looks like he broke forum rules.

I thought he was a bit wacky when he posted the Alien conspiracy but this is straight out of a movie.

1 hour ago, Progress said:

I thought he was a bit wacky when he posted the Alien conspiracy but this is straight out of a movie.

Yup, he kept bringing up Enki and some shit.  Since then I just kept telling him that his mind is fucked up.

50 minutes ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Yup, he kept bringing up Enki and some shit.  Since then I just kept telling him that his mind is fucked up.

Lol. I didn't know if he was serious or not. I guess he was. O.o

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

56 minutes ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

SILENCE DEMON! GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE!

I would have joined him if he gave out free DMT like candy, and told me we were the chosen ones. LOL No I'm kidding.

The poor guy probably had delusional disorder.

interesting phenomena all this suff

Some rudimentary info on religious delusions: Hereand here.
Delusions like this can be seen with bipolar, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder and even depressive psychosis.
How to deal with somebody who his having a psychotic episode

I'm not perfect with this, and I have psychotic episodes myself - it's good to know these things if you're in a religious or spiritual community because a lot of sick people use it as a way to give meaning to their lives, so there will be a higher concentration of mentally ill people in these settings. 

Peace.

@Fidelio I think it was good that he was banned for now, I just want people to understand what happens to folks who have these episodes, how to spot them and what to do and not to be too harsh because he can't really help it right now.

----
John, if you're reading this you're unwell right now and you need to see somebody.  I'm not telling you this to cause you problems or because I think any less of you I am telling you this because I care.

I friend of mine had rapid cycling bipolar and thought he was Jesus as well, and also had a very interesting story - he was also very well educated on religion.  He got worse for a while, but finally saw someone and started medicine and therapy - and although I have not talked to him in years I did look him up last year and he is married now, living in Hawaii and looks so happy and healthy.

There's no shame in mental illness, it's just a brain abnormality, it can happen to the best of us.

Please go in and see someone.
Good luck.