Leo Gura

Announcement: User John Flores Banned

67 posts in this topic

User "John Flores" has recently been banned from this forum for a particularly egregious Forum Guidelines violation.

He was using the PM system to recruit people to start a Messiah cult -- with himself as the Messiah (of course) -- promising they will become billionaires if they join.

I couldn't make this shit up.

Needless to say this goes against everything self-actualization is about.

In the future, if anyone ever contacts you privately to start any kind of secret group, please report them to me immediately. This is a very dangerous phenomena which we need to stay on guard for. Also be very careful about meeting up with online strangers in person. There are real nutcases around. Which is why I tend to be strictly against private chat groups and the like, because these things need to be moderated, or else they can get badly out of hand.

Actualized.org will not be a tool for dogmatic behavior of any kind.

With the general rise of fake news, alt-facts, and conspiracy-peddling all over the web, we need to make an extra effort to avoid all forms of dogma and cults of personality.

I want to stress that you not hold me or Actualized.org as any kind of cult, dogma, or thing to "follow". I am not special in any way. I do not want you to be my follower. I do not want you to believe anything I say or teach, or hold it as true or special. I am fallible. Everything I say could be wrong and should be taken with a grain of salt. My teachings are purely pragmatic. I am not to be idolized in any way.

If you find yourself holding me as special in your mind, that's your projection -- something for you to become mindful of and to own as your doing. If you find yourself revering other teachers out there, whether it be Ekhart Tolle, Mooji, Rupert Spira, etc, likewise, that's your projection, which is actually holding you back from learning their teachings. No good teacher wants to be idolized or blindly followed.

If user "John Flores" re-appears in the future under a new alias, please report him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Outer What's really funny (and sad), is that virtually everything that's true of cults, is true of culture and society as a whole.

Cults are like the little mob bosses while society is the Big Kahuna.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was using the PM system to recruit people to start a Messiah cult

He was recruiting only 12 persons (apostles), as he claimed that he was incarnation Jesus. 

He promised them they will become billionaires, because old temptation of  'Kingdom of heaven' will not work now.

He should not be taken seriously.

2 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

If he really is the Messiah, can he unban himself?

He was delusioned, he need help. Nobody was taking him seriously. 

9 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Nobody was taking him seriously.

That's what they said about Trump ;)

tumblr_inline_n0j5bn4lVr1rolf4z.gif

@see_on_see

quote-only-two-things-are-infinite-the-u

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Aww, poor John. :/  I think he has schizophrenia.

A friend of mine had 2 times psychosis diagnosed in his life. What he explained to me was spiritual enlightenment. But he was also completely deluded at some points. Seeing hidden messages when there were none for example. Synchronicities every minute or 2. These people tune in to something, that i'm 100 procent convinced of. But they're not able to understand this radical change without PROPER guidance. John was completely lost, poor soul.

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura

You should do a topic about insanity, delusion etc vs. real spiritual enlightenment. Since you yourself were worried about for yourself in the past. I've seen other people talk about it, like someone claiming being God w/o adhering the same principle to other people, or being very let's say unstable, neurotic, and obviously needing medical attention. (Peter Russell and the book Sacred knowledge: Psyches and religious experiences, respectively)

If I'm allowed, Snick :P:

"Transparent? I have given you all the opportunity to accept me BEFORE you lost the free-will and the stubbornness flew off your shoulders. So far only Snick will be a billionaire and the rest who follow me I will remove as followers if they were condescending."

Very interesting drama.

Ahahhaha snick. My man could be a cartoon figure. 

15 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

I am surprised it took you that long to ban him.

What's more funnier, is now everyone is claiming that nobody took him seriously, when you had guys like Martin, Snick and others following him and agreeing with him. 

His rep count:733

This is not funny - this is fucking scary.

There a lot of people here who are basically just spreading high quality complex garbage - prophecies/ zen devil type stuff/ the world has no rules/ you don't exist (without understanding what it means)/ etc the list is very very long/  and they gain a sort of "following" - I mean 733 fucking likes is a lot - and nothing is done at all about it unless they go really crazy like this guy did.

@Leo Gura You only ban user account right? Not IP address?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@unknownworld well u know... he promised a ferari. How coukd I say no to a ferari ??

No actually he helped me out by some recommendations in a time of crysis so Id say some of the stuff he shared were fine. It was the self-obsessed Jesus agenda that took the magic away. I hope he'll be fine he has a great potential :).

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

38 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

This is not funny - this is fucking scary.

There a lot of people here who are basically just spreading high quality complex garbage - prophecies/ zen devil type stuff/ the world has no rules/ you don't exist (without understanding what it means)/ etc the list is very very long/  and they gain a sort of "following" - I mean 733 fucking likes is a lot - and nothing is done at all about it unless they go really crazy like this guy did.

I mean whats the problem my dude lol especially on this forum just dont take away what doesnt resonate. When someone says prophecy and ur interested take it as a bed-time story :ppp its better than missing out on billions of dollars ?

18 minutes ago, sgn said:

@Leo Gura You only ban user account right? Not IP address?

Of course you can ban IP-addresses. But it only helps if someone has a static IP address.

@unknownworld wow you are such a smirt guy man. Thanks for sharing here. Im glad you have the intention of creating a good community here its amazing.

Thank you my dude its amazing! :)

@unknownworld well Im very sorry I scared you.  But thank you for being concerned about me joining cults and stuff. Im glad I have such a carebear on a lookout for me :).

@egoeimai so whats the "mentally ill and mentally healthy distinction? :D

No srsly tell me I study  counselling I gotta know otherwise ima fail next exam period :o:( 

But I will still get the billions, right? 

4 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@egoeimai so whats the "mentally ill and mentally healthy distinction? :D

No srsly tell me I study  counselling I gotta know otherwise ima fail next exam period :o:( 

Lol I see you are ironic but I don't mind.

Mentally ill is when you believe you 're the Messiah.  Are you?