PetarKa

Would You Choose To Live Forever If It Were Possible?

57 posts in this topic

@Fidelio  I live in India but I never heard that there are some people believe that raping a virgin is a cure for AIDs. India is a democratic country, Indian press is independent. Such news can bring turmoil in India, please provide me some link, source of your information. 

2 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

Please don't spread inaccurate information. It can confuse people or send them on wild gerbil chases.

You do the job of correcting all inaccurate information provided by me. Serve the humanity !

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I think it would be a shame to get rid of aging and dying.

There are people in India who learn Yoga for longevity , not for enlightenment. People practice Hatha Yoga for a healthy and longer life.

@Fidelio
lick-finger-gif-2015.gif
Yup.  Without it I have no idea how to run my life.  I was on the verge of a breakthrough a few months ago and then the ego came back and was like, "Yeah... no." :/ 

1 hour ago, Fidelio said:

...so because you never heard of it you assumed it wasn't true. You then looked it up on Wikipedia, so now you know it's a real thing but apparently you don't believe it happens in India and want links to prove it--despite the sources cited at the bottom of that Wikipedia page would lead you to that information. I also mentioned an NPR article you could have Googled with that same information.

Bottom line: I'm not going to do your homework for you, and you aren't Indian and don't live in India. You could prove me wrong by taking a picture of yourself holding up a handwritten note that mentions this website, your name here, and some identifiable location in India in the background. But we both know you won't be doing that, don't we?

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify. 

I would want to live forever if it becomes possible. I believe this can be a high-consciousness value and a low-consciousness value (like sex). If one wants to live forever to pursue low values, they do not deserve it. Right now, I imagine that, if this was possible, I would be able to truly dedicate my life to learning, self-actualizing, and pursuing enlightenment, and right now, I'm trying to find the path from point A to B.

"It is thus with farming: if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work." -Cato

9 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify. 

@Prabhaker

You are the one who claims to be an Indian man living in India.  The burden of proof is on you!

Your devotion to a cult which poisoned 751 people in the attack in Oregon led by a sick man, tells me more about you than your real persona or location.

I am talking about your blind following and parroting of a sick man (Osho) obsessed with a monster (Hitler), an old fool of a man who admired and mentioned Adolf Hitler 82 times in his "From Death to Deathlessness" ramblings.  This is an example:

"In fact, Adolf Hitler’s violence with the Jews was far more peaceful, because he killed people in the most up-to-date gas chambers, where you don’t take much time.  Thousands of people can be put in a gas chamber, and just a switch is pressed.  Within a second you will not know when you were alive and when you died.  Within a second, you evaporate.  The chimneys of the factory start taking you, the smoke – you can call it the holy smoke – and this seems to be a direct way towards God.  The smoke simply goes upwards."
- Osho

Edited by Lai

On 6/3/2017 at 11:58 PM, Fidelio said:

some believe that raping a virgin is a cure for AIDs

@Lai This was the claim made by the @Fidelio about Indians. I asked him to provide source of information. Now do you want to me to proof of my Indian residence , instead of proof of @Fidelio's derogatory claim about India ? Burden of proof lies on @Fidelio

5 hours ago, Lai said:

Your devotion to a cult which poisoned 751 people in the attack in Oregon led by a sick man

This was the job of people who want to kill Osho and destroy commune. If Osho was involved in the bioterror attack, why he was not sentenced by court for this crime ?

5 hours ago, Lai said:

In fact, Adolf Hitler’s violence with the Jews was far more peaceful, because he killed people in the most up-to-date gas chambers, where you don’t take much time.

3 million people died from starvation and malnutrition during a famine in the Indian province of Bengal in 1943. It was a man made holocaust by Britishers. Hitler Killed people in less cruel way.  

;_;  Awww, leave Prabs alone you're tearing this family apart.

amp/s/13gm.wordpress.com/2010/06/20/virgin-myth-a-global-and-historical-perspective

"...Virgin Myth...the belief that sex with virgins cures HIV and other deadly diseases...

...The practice is prevalent in Asia, most notably India..."

Why do you believed this article ? Is it a reliable proof ? 

it's about you trolling, and pretending to be some "wise man"

I never claimed I am a wise man, I post Osho's wisdom.

Edited by Prabhaker

1 minute ago, Annetta said:

;_;  Awww, leave Prabs alone you're tearing this family apart.

@Fidelio has right to express his views, I respect his freedom of speech. I still love him.

On 3.6.2017 at 8:53 PM, Fidelio said:

Look up "virgin cleansing myth", and NPR has an article on how this myth, and other harmful ones, are prevalent in India.

re: nuke info--2015 joint NATO and Arms Control association nuclear threat assessment brief for Asia which is in the public domain and available online in .pdf format. The brief sites sources from Norad, Lockheed Martin, the CIA, as well as government sources within India and elsewhere.

These sorts of questions are easily Googled and verified. Does India not have access to search engines? Since you are posting I assume you are online and know what the internet is?

not so obvious.. other people might think differently, - 

On 3.6.2017 at 11:59 PM, jse said:

With so much time, I would procrastinate forever.

what is your vision for life?

Just now, Fidelio said:

And Osho just emailed me from the grave and asked me to ask you to stop interpreting his wisdom. 

I don't interpret his wisdom, I copy and paste his words.

We already live forever...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, Fidelio said:

Well don't copy and paste either. Copying and pasting things out of context is the same thing. Sit quietly and let God speak to you through silence.

Do you mean, I stop posting on this forum? If you find my posts as incorrect and potentially harmful "advice", you can request Leo to ban me.