Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So I Want To Have A Girlfriend...

7 posts in this topic

I want to share my love with someone, but am stuck contemplating weather I should ask someone out directly, or wait for them to come to me. In the past, they have all flocked to me, but those were some toxic experiences.

My question is this: Do guys usually ask girls out? Do girls approach guys often, if ever?

Thank you

@2000 Hm as a more forward female, I would say my approach is to make my intentions clear that I want to be asked out - make some of the first flirty moves, first contact, ask for phone number etc. But I expect to be asked out on the date. 

nothing is anything

Guys usually make the first move. As @d0ornokey, I would recommend getting well versed in RSD to learn the social dynamics of dating before you settle down with a girlfriend. The skills the will teach you will give you the abundance to truly find the right pick for you.

@2000 I do remember though when you joined, because of this picture:) if your energy is as cute as this pic, just stay true to yourself, either way might work well for you!:) I hope you'll have a very cute girlfriend!:)

3 hours ago, 2000 said:

Do girls approach guys often, if ever?

They can approach you, if you deserve. If you are charismatic. 

Energy has been going downward through the sex center continuously, so when any energy is created it will first try to move downward. When you have conserved something, the old, habitual passage is ready to release it. The mechanism is ready, the old passage is ready. Your mind only knows one passage – the lower one, the sexual passage.

You are just aware; then energy is conserved. Then the quantity of the energy becomes more and more intense and an upward thrust becomes necessary. Now the energy will go upward; by its very force, a new passage will be thrown open.

When energy goes upward you will be more sexually attractive to others, because life energy going upward creates a great magnetic force. You will become more sexually attractive to others, so you will have to be aware of this. Now you will attract persons unknowingly, and the attraction will not only be physical; the attraction will be etheric.

You will be attractive... and the opposite sex will be irresistably drawn to you. There are subtle vibrations that are created by your etheric body: you have to be aware of them. The type of attraction that will be felt by the opposite sex will differ – it will take so many different forms – but basically it will be sexual. At its root, it will be sexual.

Depends if it's a need or a want.

That makes all the difference, so figure it out.

If it's a need, definitely don't seek for it and reject if the occasion comes
If it's a want, figure out if there not more important things to do with your life right now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them