Dodo

Meetings, Gatherings, Events

19 posts in this topic

Has anyone from this forum actually met another member in real life? Are there cool stories? The closest I've come to meeting one of you is dreaming about Leo giving me non dual teachings. Haha! 

Maybe in the non-existent future, there can be a gathering in some place, where we could see "the people behind the avatars". Different countries, different events.

What do you think?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Well In 1 year I will visit New-York, would be nice to have a host :P

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Dodo Yes I have met someone, its definitely worth it! So likeminded people are usually not in your everyday life.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Annetta don't ever forget you are loved and your true nature is love :)

@Dodo we should make an event/conference. I already asked Leo what are his thoughts about it. Never got an answer lol 

Certainly I would enjoy to meet up people from this forum and some more of Leo's audience, anyone that is interested on self actualization :)

Anyone in Canada btw ? 

Edited by Dizzy

''Firmness in Love" 

9 hours ago, Dizzy said:

@Annetta don't ever forget you are loved and your true nature is love :)

@Dodo we should make an event/conference. I already asked Leo what are his thoughts about it. Never got an answer lol 

Certainly I would enjoy to meet up people from this forum and some more of Leo's audience, anyone that is interested on self actualization :)

Anyone in Canada btw ? 

Hi Dizzy, I would also enjoy meeting forum members.

Leo was probably in a state of no thought when he read your pm :D 

Unfortunately (I heard it's great) I am not in Canada. I'm in London. If we will have meetups, we'll have to organise by city/country obviously.

We'll see what happens :) Who's in Uk?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

we should create a map with our standpoints, so we can see where all these people on the forum come from :P

whatever arises, love that

On 6/2/2017 at 3:50 PM, Shin said:

Well In 1 year I will visit New-York, would be nice to have a host :P

@Shin let me know when you clear up the time! 

19 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

we should create a map with our standpoints, so we can see where all these people on the forum come from :P

@phoenix666 ahah! not a bad idea!

@Sevi Ok, but we'll have to kill your husband, I don't like making girls cheat on their boyfriend, that's mean :(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Dodo  I'm in the UK; Oxfordshire.  Not too hard to get into London from here either.

@Dodo Yeah I have, 2 people.

This forum is a cool place to meet people, but don't forget, the quality of people you get from regular buddhist/spiritual events yoga events etc are just as good.

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Dodo Yeah I have, 2 people.

This forum is a cool place to meet people, but don't forget, the quality of people you get from regular buddhist/spiritual events yoga events etc are just as good.

What about the quality of people in the park! Yesterday I met this guy, he quoted me Osho xD We had nice conversations. I felt a lot of presence in him, very good man.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Shin said:

@Sevi Ok, but we'll have to kill your husband, I don't like making girls cheat on their boyfriend, that's mean :(

:)we're on the re-framing our terms already, I'd like to have people around me hate me rather than have them feel betrayed, so you don't need to worry.. 

:)I told him the other day if he continues on his wrong habits that way that he could kill himself sooner than his life expectancy:) and I got a look as if I am the most strange alien around here..?