The Universe

Enlightement Shows Up To Who ? Will I Ever See The End Of The Tunnel ?

20 posts in this topic

Is enlightement a phenomenon that happen only to a certain category of people with a certain mind/consciousness and if it so how can anyone attain it. 

Or 

Does it happen in a "i ain't give a shit mod you opened the door now i am here".

Imo, you have to an absolute drive to know the truth. Go to any lengths to find the truth...period. Funny thing is once you find the truth, you realize you were what you were seeking a along. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@The Universe It's like for a sand castle to seek sand. You are a sand castle in a land of sand... looking for sand :)

Edited by Natasha

@The Universe

"If you wish to find the Truth, 'you' must vanish... It's only a matter of time" - Mooji

Edited by Natasha

22 hours ago, The Universe said:

Enlightement Shows Up To Who ? Will I Ever See The End Of The Tunnel ?

Those who don't ask these kinds of questions !

Once, Narada, a great Indian sage, was on his way to see God. His meeting with God used to be very interesting as Narada was also a great traveller and full of information about what was happening around the world. In true sense, he was like the first mythological journalist, bringing peoples’ news to God and informing people about what God had to say on certain issues. So while playing God’s hymns on the veena (musical instrument), Narada came across an old saint sitting under a tree.

The old saint told Narada, “Please ask God one question on my behalf. I have made all the effort needed to last me three lifetimes, now how much more is needed? When is my liberation going to happen?” Narada assured him that the next time he meets God he will ask this question.

As he crossed another forest, he came across a young man dancing and playing on his musical instrument —ektara. Just to tease the young fellow, Narada asked him, “Do you have any question for God, would you like to know anything from him?”

The young man behaved as if he had not heard what Narada said. He was totally immersed in his song and dance.

Narada returned after a few days. He told the old saint, “I asked God about you. He said three more lifetimes.” Narada’s reply got the old saint into a rage. He threw away the beads and books saying, “It is absolutely unjust, three lives more. This is not what I expected from God.”

Narada laughed.

He then went to see the young man who was still dancing, singing and playing on his ektara. Narada said, “Although you did not have any question for God, I asked him about you. But after seeing the angry reaction of the old saint, I’m scared to to tell you his answer.”

Again, the young man behaved as if he hadn’t heard Narada. He continued with his singing. Finally, gathering some courage, Narada said, “When I asked about you, God said ‘Tell the young man who is singing my prayers that he will have to be born as many times as there are leaves on the tree under which he is dancing.”

Listening to what Narada said, the young man started dancing and singing even more ecstatically. He said, “Don’t tell me, it’s unbelievable, so fast? There are so many trees in the world and so many leaves… only this tree and these many leaves? When you next go to God, give him my gratitude, my thanks.”

And it is mentioned in the epics that the young man became liberated that very moment. Liberation happened under the same tree in the presence of Narada. If totality of trust arises inside, time becomes meaningless. It is not needed. However, if there is no trust, even three-four lifetimes are not enough for liberation.

There ain't no whos. What the heck would a who be anyway?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We do not know what causes spiritual awakenings and enlightenment. We know what tools can help us get there. Focus on the tools, and what we know and forget about what we don't.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so sure. You need to do more research.

Watch this documentary: 

a who.png

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

20 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Imo, you have to an absolute drive to know the truth. Go to any lengths to find the truth...period. Funny thing is once you find the truth, you realize you were what you were seeking a along. 

"The one who speaks does not know the Tao :)"

15 hours ago, Paintballer said:

We do not know what causes spiritual awakenings and enlightenment. We know what tools can help us get there. Focus on the tools, and what we know and forget about what we don't.

The Highest Will will show the way...let's hope...for nothing ! :D

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@The Universe You were born enlightened. Then added a lot of shit. Let go off all that shit and you'll be back to where you started.

Really clear ma' dude :D:)

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if "my" imaginary life was displayed in the Real physical world ! :D How ridiculous this would ( well shit...that's what's happening in Ego Land :/ )

Edited by The Universe
Mah.

18 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Those who don't ask these kinds of questions !

Once, Narada, a great Indian sage, was on his way to see God. His meeting with God used to be very interesting as Narada was also a great traveller and full of information about what was happening around the world. In true sense, he was like the first mythological journalist, bringing peoples’ news to God and informing people about what God had to say on certain issues. So while playing God’s hymns on the veena (musical instrument), Narada came across an old saint sitting under a tree.

The old saint told Narada, “Please ask God one question on my behalf. I have made all the effort needed to last me three lifetimes, now how much more is needed? When is my liberation going to happen?” Narada assured him that the next time he meets God he will ask this question.

As he crossed another forest, he came across a young man dancing and playing on his musical instrument —ektara. Just to tease the young fellow, Narada asked him, “Do you have any question for God, would you like to know anything from him?”

The young man behaved as if he had not heard what Narada said. He was totally immersed in his song and dance.

Narada returned after a few days. He told the old saint, “I asked God about you. He said three more lifetimes.” Narada’s reply got the old saint into a rage. He threw away the beads and books saying, “It is absolutely unjust, three lives more. This is not what I expected from God.”

Narada laughed.

He then went to see the young man who was still dancing, singing and playing on his ektara. Narada said, “Although you did not have any question for God, I asked him about you. But after seeing the angry reaction of the old saint, I’m scared to to tell you his answer.”

Again, the young man behaved as if he hadn’t heard Narada. He continued with his singing. Finally, gathering some courage, Narada said, “When I asked about you, God said ‘Tell the young man who is singing my prayers that he will have to be born as many times as there are leaves on the tree under which he is dancing.”

Listening to what Narada said, the young man started dancing and singing even more ecstatically. He said, “Don’t tell me, it’s unbelievable, so fast? There are so many trees in the world and so many leaves… only this tree and these many leaves? When you next go to God, give him my gratitude, my thanks.”

And it is mentioned in the epics that the young man became liberated that very moment. Liberation happened under the same tree in the presence of Narada. If totality of trust arises inside, time becomes meaningless. It is not needed. However, if there is no trust, even three-four lifetimes are not enough for liberation.

I Love you. 

20 hours ago, Natasha said:

@The Universe

"If you wish to find the Truth, 'you' must vanish... It's only a matter of time" - Mooji

Thank you :);)

15 minutes ago, The Universe said:

"The one who speaks does not know the Tao :)"

Tao Te Ching is a text of around 5,000 Chinese characters in 81 brief chapters or sections, so "someone" thought "speaking/writing" WAS necessary. :)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

53 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

so "someone" thought "speaking/writing" WAS necessary.

Lao Tzu lived in silence. He always avoided talking about the truth that he had attained and he always rejected the idea that he should write it down for the generations to come.

At the age of ninety he took leave of his disciples. He said goodbye to them, and he said, ”Now I am moving towards the hills, towards the Himalayas. I am going there to get ready to die. It is good to live with people, it is good to be in the world while you are living, but when one is getting nearer to death it is good to move into total aloneness, so that you move towards the original source in your absolute purity and loneliness, uncontaminated by the world.”

The disciples felt very, very sad, but what could they do? They followed him for a few hundred miles, but by and by Lao Tzu persuaded them to go back. Then alone he was crossing the border, and the guard on the border imprisoned him. The guard was also a disciple. And the guard said: ”Unless you write a book, I am not going to allow you to move beyond the border. This much you must do for humanity. Write a book. That is the debt you have to pay, otherwise I won’t allow you to cross.” So for three days Lao Tzu was imprisoned by his own disciple.

It is beautiful. It is very loving. He was forced – and that’s how this small book, the book of Lao Tzu, TAO TE CHING, was born. He had to write it, because the disciple wouldn’t allow him to cross. 

8 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Tao Te Ching is a text of around 5,000 Chinese characters in 81 brief chapters or sections, so "someone" thought "speaking/writing" WAS necessary. :)

That's a lot of words to describe our nature ! :D

6 hours ago, John Flores said:

@The Universe From my limited understanding You already know yourself. All that "occurs" is a manefestation of the universe having gotten to "know" itself in a single moment.

For a singular entity to try and know infinity from an intellectual perspective is impossible. That's what is implied with an "end to the rabbit hole" since perception and knowing itself are forever. The only way to know Oneself from a "singular" point (which is your own individual I perspective") is to be blended in with the fabric of reality. In other words, your pseudo-you has to die. Pseudo is anything preventing you from Divine Love.

Truthfulness you can speak about John Flores ! ;)

Those who can

On 02/06/2017 at 8:54 AM, The Universe said:

Is enlightement a phenomenon that happen only to a certain category of people with a certain mind/consciousness and if it so how can anyone attain it. 

Or 

Does it happen in a "i ain't give a shit mod you opened the door now i am here".

There is no path and there is no one to attain anything.
One way or another you have to get glimpses on that, because if you don't, you'll always seek, and you'll always think you are separate from it.

Hence the endless seeking, the endless chase, of something that can't be thought of.

But you will do it, again and again, untill your sense of self has been eroded enough to gives you the insight that you already are it even if you can't see and feel it.

So you have to fuck up your identity to realize there is none in the first place, this part is difficult and can take a long time since you still think you are those emotions/thoughts.
Basically you just meditate a lot, and slay the inner demon you fear the most, to realize that fear, just like any others emotions and beliefs are illusory/relatively true in nature.

After that it is still challenging, even more than before, but since you don't attach your sense of self to those things, in a sense it is easier.
At that point you change everything in your life, your diet, your friends, your job, where you live, you drop addictions you have, you spend more and more time doing nothing except being alive and realizing it's more fulfilling than anything else.

It is not easy and it is not pleasant, it will drive you mad, and you will suffer a lot in the beginning.
Everyone can do it, if they are brave enough to accept that cost, and everyone can be brave if they chose to.

https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

58 minutes ago, Shin said:

Those who can

There is no path and there is no one to attain anything.
One way or another you have to get glimpses on that, because if you don't, you'll always seek, and you'll always think you are separate from it.

Hence the endless seeking, the endless chase, of something that can't be thought of.

But you will do it, again and again, untill your sense of self has been eroded enough to gives you the insight that you already are it even if you can't see and feel it.

So you have to fuck up your identity to realize there is none in the first place, this part is difficult and can take a long time since you still think you are those emotions/thoughts.
Basically you just meditate a lot, and slay the inner demon you fear the most, to realize that fear, just like any others emotions and beliefs are illusory/relatively true in nature.

After that it is still challenging, even more than before, but since you don't attach your sense of self to those things, in a sense it is easier.
At that point you change everything in your life, your diet, your friends, your job, where you live, you drop addictions you have, you spend more and more time doing nothing except being alive and realizing it's more fulfilling than anything else.

It is not easy and it is not pleasant, it will drive you mad, and you will suffer a lot in the beginning.
Everyone can do it, if they are brave enough to accept that cost, and everyone can be brave if they chose to.

https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/

Well if what you describe is true...i might be in the awakening part ! :D