pedro23

Going Crazy After S.d.s

16 posts in this topic

After 1 month of a minimum 2 hours a day of S.D.S , I think i'm going crazy. Sometimes I happen to have huge amount of resistance, even in casual situations, I have  convulsions, that are so strong that I think I am possessed, more than that my ego is going crazy, popping up and  saying "Me"! "Me"! "Can't you see it's meeeee! Meeeeee!" And so on. I also cry a lot and then laugh and then cry again.

Can anyone help please and tell me what's happening? Every advice is welcomed,  thanks a lot!

Sounds normal, just sit back and self observe. Continue your sds, your on the right track. 

What the hell? For me, SDS actually helped me to tolerate physical and mental pain (I'm a newbie, I do 20-30 minutes of it per day). Slow down and do the amount of strong determination sitting that you feel comfortable with + 5/10 minutes (you can add more if you want to be more hardcore). This will make you push your comfort zone slowly.

Also, if you are doing it, stop judging the pain that comes up and just notice it AS IT IS. You can do this by doing a labeling technique or you can also do a "concentration practice" focusing on outer feel the feelings in your body). With the latter technique, if you are judging, you are not concentrating on the outer feel, so you need to get back to it.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Thanks a lot for your answers! 

Edited by pedro23

@pedro23 Totally normal. That's spiritual purification at work. Like I've been saying, a lot of personal development is actually physical. Traumas and fears are physically locked in your chakras and muscles throughout the body. It helps a lot to include a physical purification routine into your practice. Like Hatha Yoga or Holotrophic Breathing. Holotrophic Breathing can literally exorcise demons from your body. It gets scary intense. But very healing. Like years of therapy done in 1 hour.

Or just having a punching bag to hit might be a simple solution.

Also, don't be afraid to let your body go and flail around in a safe location. That energy needs release.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura LEO! Ive been meaning to ask you a super important question!
How are you doing? How is life/path treating you these days? How are you handeling your position of a teacher who is projected on so often? Is there anything you would tell us as users and your grateful friends/students to improve your experience on this forum?
Love you you crazy Gur(a)U! hahaha :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I had similar experiences last year so I guess I'll share the "mistakes" that made it more complicated then it needed to be. On the physical level I was sick so I couldn't exercise and now when I can do so it feels way better. The biggest mistake that I made was getting caught in this "OHHHH MY GOD I'M HAVING THIS SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE", in ways I tried to push it away and in another way I got attached to the experiences and this had a lot to do with problems on the psychological level and the emotions that came up so it created a weird relationship to these experiences. 

Just let everything be as it is. If you think that this is something cool and special, go ahead. If you get scared and think that this is weird, go ahead. Fixating on these experiences will NOT produce insight but not fixating on them can feel like meditating at a music festival. LIKE HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WHILE FOCUSING ON MY BREATH? Let the music do it's thing because it's a part of what's happening. :)                                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

@pedro23 There is nothing wrong with getting your foot of the gas pedal once in a while. Having convulsions may be the bodies way of saying stop. And if you don't want to stop completely switch to another technique.

Take care of yourself and enjoy.

What is S.D.S ? Sound like a form of meditation ?

@Soulbass Strong Determination Sitting. Pretty powerful meditation technique

@Leo Gura Thanks, I will try some holotropic breathing techniques, but now I start to develop that taste for purification Shinzen Young was talking about. Thanks for your answer!

1 hour ago, pedro23 said:

@Martin123 Thanks, that video really helped me, Matt is very charismatic))

Thank you! Every time Im able to communicate the purity and beauty of Matts way my heart smiles :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.