bernieboy20

Its Time To Get Real

46 posts in this topic

@Anna Konstantaki Nice narrative you've constructed but any group with confirmation bias would say the same. What about all the ufo/ghost sightings, miracles, etc.

@Prabhaker If you really believe that, do me a favour and wire me any savings you have. paypal.me/PirateP

Edited by bernieboy20

1 minute ago, bernieboy20 said:

If you really believe that, do me a favour and wire me any savings you have. paypal.me/babraham

Bro, you are too late , I have quit my job and family. Now I have become a hermit. 

6 minutes ago, bernieboy20 said:

if you have internet you have money, send me it paypal.me/PirateP

In India internet is very cheap , it was free last year till 31 march 2017 by Reliance Jio company. Food cost is very little here. I get pension , as I was in government job. I don't save money, I donate money every month as there are many poor people in India, who need it more than me.

18 hours ago, bernieboy20 said:

Here's the truth of the matter that no one is willing to admit. Enlightenment doesn't exist. Its purely delusion. Your consciousness will never leave your body and you will never become anything different than a guy sat in a room or a guy playing with his kids. 

Get real. You're all running away from something and your hoping and praying that there is more to reality than just this. There isn't, sorry. There's no magic pill or magic moment. The best you can hope for is a rush of euphoria, but even that will pass in a few days. 

The only reason you're on this forum is because you're all losers, societal drop-outs, lazy hippies, have been abandoned by your families and friends. Now you're looking for something outside of that frame to seek salvation.

Get real.

Nothingness also doesn't exist, but it's real!

Also the magic moments are the ordinary moments!!! And thank you that you are so sorry to break it to us.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Let's get super real. Enlightenment is not about proving any sort of truth to anyone other than yourself. If you want the path, you'll walk it. If you don't, there are other paths open for you.

Being has to be the most liberating realization and experience one can discover, and it's so simple.

The Enlightenment I am referring to *(liberation) and the Enlightenment you are referring to *(some magical out of body experience) are two very different things. Beware in the future that people might have different definitions.

So yeah, being is, isness is real, at the same time, it's not happening to anyone - I mean go and find the one it's happening to :) That's it, we are all enlightened, we are all being.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo all pure bullshit. if it doesnt have truth to anyone but yourself its called delusion

@Prabhaker so you "act like a dead man" when it comes to your own life, but you make contientious decisions about who needs money when it comes to others lives? you sound like a real self-loather and a loser in life. prove me wrong: paypal.me/PirateP

Edited by bernieboy20

7 minutes ago, bernieboy20 said:

@Dodo all pure bullshit. if it doesnt have truth to anyone but yourself its called delusion

First hand experience is more true than anything society has told you.

Being is true for anyone, how can it not be? You're coming from a very negative mind space, but beware. My mind is not dead, and I am pretty sure by the response you gave me that you did not even apply your mind very much. 

Being is only true for me? I said absolutely everything is. Your mind aint ready to hear that everything is perfect. Its good. Own it.

Furthermore I want to add that you're doing this whole post for the sole purpose to be right. It's an ego boosting technique.

My knowledge stops at the default,  being.  I dont claim to know something you dont.

Maybe i will say i know other stuff,  but is bullshit as u say :)

Edited by Dodo

@bernieboy20 Even my csgo character has isness to him, and he is a bunch of pixels. You dont have to exist in order to be :) Nobody said it wouldn't be paradoxical.  

Only in paradox can we let it go. Otherwise the yes is going to fight with the no, and the no will fight back and the yes will go again, and so on.

Why not just cut the crap and be happy and inlove with our own existence and experience.

Edited by Dodo

1 hour ago, bernieboy20 said:

so you "act like a dead man" when it comes to your own life, but you make contientious decisions about who needs money when it comes to others lives?

I don't treat others as dead.

1 hour ago, bernieboy20 said:

you sound like a real self-loather and a loser in life. prove me wrong: paypal.me/PirateP

You are absolutely correct, how can I prove you wrong ?

On 01/06/2017 at 2:01 AM, bernieboy20 said:

The only reason you're on this forum is because you're all losers, societal drop-outs, lazy hippies, have been abandoned by your families and friends. Now you're looking for something outside of that frame to seek salvation.

Get real.

While there may be some truth in that we generally tend to use this forum as a means to escape the harsh realities of life, it is undeniable that the OP's intention is to lash out with his pain, and hurt others while remaining anonymous .

As humans, we have an inclination to hurt others whenever we are hurting ourselves, not when we are happy.  I do this, Leo does it, most of us do this at some time or another - it's part of our animal instinct.

On the surface, the OP appears to be looking for attention, controversy, some shallow sense of satisfaction, even money.
But we have the capacity to rise above our evolutionary heritage, and give the OP what he is really crying out for:

1q685c.jpg

On 5/31/2017 at 3:01 PM, bernieboy20 said:

Here's the truth of the matter that no one is willing to admit. Enlightenment doesn't exist. Its purely delusion. Your consciousness will never leave your body and you will never become anything different than a guy sat in a room or a guy playing with his kids. 

Get real. You're all running away from something and your hoping and praying that there is more to reality than just this. There isn't, sorry. There's no magic pill or magic moment. The best you can hope for is a rush of euphoria, but even that will pass in a few days. 

Get real.

You could choose any feeling, any attitude, any contributing activity of any kind, and this is what you have chosen.  I honestly, totally believe you when you state there is no enlightenment for you. I do wish you the best. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

We love you @bernieboy20 !

3 hours ago, jse said:

1q685c.jpg

Just a minute ago "I" had another no-self/doer experience.

giphy.gif

I was listening this:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Bernie boy... you are very lost.... 

On 5/31/2017 at 0:01 PM, bernieboy20 said:

What you are saying here is very true and accurate ... but not true or applicable to serious non dual seekers. What you are saying in this quote is, however, HIGHLY applicable to MOST "spiritual" people out there. But yea, not for serious non dual seekers. See that distinction. It is subtle to see but man is it fucking huge. (you will probably not see it though haha) love. How do you see it? A good place to start is to raise your awareness of yourself. 

@jse at least try to make a valid point instead of projecting yourself onto me

@bernieboy20  I'm not triggered at all i'm curious why do you post this post on the forum?

@Prabhaker I like your post it clarified for me that this is more a kind of lifestyle and meditation is not something you do for half an hour just as a simple life hack but i have a question.

but how does that stack up with a another mode of self improvement something more like this,

You have things and goals you are interested in and you try to achieve them getting closer gives good emotions,on the other hand you have your social life that makes you happy,you take care of your health,and you regulate your emotions by taking a more stoic attitude and embracing a bit of minimalism so actually the non spiritual stuff seems to me the highest good atm. but is that not enough, why meditate? why take such extreme measures? could it be a coping mechanism? could it be a flight from the responsibility of trying to do it the non spiritual way? 

I don't know how you feel maybe the nonspiritual self improvers miss out massively that could be but what you propose is actually a huge risk because you achieve the benefits after investing massive amounts of time in it which means not attending to other interests and missing out on those.

you just have to hope its worth it.

So why force spirituality with sitting for hours on end doing nothing and you have to continually do that the rest of your life how can it compete with just a walk through nature for example maybe its all you need to come to rest ( of course there is work to be done and i do see the worth in eastern philosophy i really like Alan Watts for example )

We overdo spirituality here its just a bit too much maybe that is what @bernieboy20 means and you could make a case for it and i think some people here including me were initially attracted to Leo's more practical stuff.