Emre

Seriousness Of The Highest Hero's Journey

8 posts in this topic

We all read Leo's insight on seriousness; which he says that can only arise as a trap of ego and more serious you are more egoic you are.Also he said that any ideology, anything that takes life serious is absolutely WRONG.

On the other hand we have Higest Hero's Journey...I mean isn't it DEAD SERIOUS?

Isn't this kind of paradoxical or is it just me having trouble to balance the two?

Edited by Emre

It's a paradox. It's dead serious, until ego death, after which point, it's all a joke.

Seriousness is a function of ego. And yet one can still be serious without ego.

Try laughing at your own death. Kinda hard, eh?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One can act "serious" after ego but would not view oneself as "serious" or anything else for that matter

@Leo Gura No, lol. I sure can laugh at my own death. I don't understand why people are making it big deal. I mean if you are dead then you wouldn't have anything to worry about. How can 'you'?

Because of these paradoxes I can say I didn't start taking any action. Whatever the hell I want to start doing, I see the paradox of it and it makes me 'Maan is that a trap also?' 

So I have a question to you, should I 'seriously' start seeing my life as Highest Hero's Journey?

Edited by Emre

Seriousness is destructive to universal flow :)

B R E A T H E

“‎The struggle of maturity is to recover the seriousness of a child at play.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche