Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest username

Do You Want A More Elaborate Actualized.org Blueprint?

Do you want an updated Actualized.org Blueprint?   30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanted an update Actualized.org Blueprint

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

I was brainstorming ways in which to have a more structured lay out of personal development theory for the website. I made another thread that didn't quite clearly convey what I had in mind, and I'm assuming people thought I was suggesting Leo start bestowing people with titles for displaying adequate understanding of theory. That is not the case. Leo had already created but seems to have stopped with what I'm suggesting:

https://www.actualized.org/blueprint

I thought it was a cool portion of the site, and I'd really like to see it fleshed out in a way that can guide the study of the subject.

Previously, I thought it might be a good idea to structure it in a way that resembles a university education, but that seems to have left the impression that I wanted people to have titles and ranks. Rather I'd just like a theoretical lay-out of self-actualization work on this site to be represented with a structured modeled that accounts for what could be considered basic vs. advanced and general vs. niche concepts, not a formal certification.

Edited by username

@username Organizing all this material in a comprehensive way is extremely challenging. There are so many traps and nuances and depths of understanding, all of which need to grounded in direct experience. It's really a life's work. I am trying to do it, but it will take a good 10-20 years.

If you notice, very few teachings or teachers give you a comprehensive, big-picture view of anything, not even their one specialized domain, let alone all the important domains of life. They just give you tidbits. Because organizing it all in the right way takes 100x more work.

For example, before one can talk about psychedelics properly, one has to try at least a dozen different ones in different ways. Almost nobody does that. They just speculate and give excuses. Show me a guru or teacher who has dozen 12 different psychedelics and understands nonduality. They don't exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

what works for one person don't work as well for others. and anyway all the videos are really the same. gotta start doing your own work rather than depend on Leo. I mean yes he's got a lot more insight than you/me but his videos aren't magic pills that deliver enlightenment, they're kicks in the butt. to shake your reality. 

YES.  Do it.  It's a great capsule outline of personal development.  I'm a fan.  And I like the videos Leo did for the blueprint.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Markus said:

Works for me. Outdated as Leo has said.

I find that the Blueprint contains a lot of the Yang principles that complement the more Yin principles of Enlightenment.  The Tao is a harmonizing of Yang and Yin -- of fucking the world and accepting the world.  There's a proper balance there for personal development.  Focusing on enlightenment too much is like having too much Yin.  Don't forget about Yang.  Living a big life, going out there and taking massive action to change the world, is Yang.  The Blueprint reflects a lot of Yang.  Early Leo was a lot more Yang.  You need to harmonize Yin and Yang to become one with the Tao.  We are both God and Man, ego-less and ego. Don't try to deny the latter to the exclusion of the former.  Embrace this paradox and work both sides of it.  That's the biggest picture of personal development.  The wisest perspective.  I see a danger of people spiritually bypassing in Yin and not going out there and living a big life and changing the world.  That takes big balls and massive action, it takes Yang.  Our lives should be sacrificed to Highlighting artworks of Maya, yes, but let's be that firework that is spectacular not the firework that hides in the Self.  No hiding and taking the easy road, the in your head road!   We owe it to give ourselves to the world and work our asses off every day to be all we can be.  This ain't no inward psychedelic trip, this is outward raw action and raw results. Live out, out, out.  That's the correction of Yang to Yin.  Harmonize both and you will be truly great.  Heroes do not live in their heads, they have the courage and energy and action to manifest in the world.  Manifest!  Get out of the excuse of being introverted, that's an insidious limiting belief and trap.  Do or not do, there is no try. Heroes do.  Heroes don't spiritually bypass.  Always do what's emotionally most difficult to do.

Balancing the unicycle over terrain is balancing Yin and Yang as well as awareness enables us to.  And realizing that reality transcends Yin and Yang, but is also approximated by their harmonization.  The harmonization of will and no will, self and no self, knowing and not knowing, action and non-action, selfishness and selflessness, theory  and practice, mind and body, ego and no ego, the existential and the practical.  That beautiful dynamic balance that the true master of personal development proves to us on the unicycle.  Wow! -- such amazing skill, how did he get so good, we wonder?  By daily practice of true dynamic balancing, that's how.

Yin and yang: that succulent admixture of both at the right place and the right time -- like a masterful chef intuitively sprinkling-in just the right actions to manifest a great dish.  A glorious showcasing of Maya.  He brings the sculpture out of the marble as it were.  Don't overlook Yang!

True art is your outward results.  Your life should be that artwork.  Your only job is to manifest you, all of you, in this world, a highlighting of a beautiful object in Maya, to hold and to keep forever.  True Immortality.  All your inner-work is secondary and petty compared to this commitment.  This outward-focused commitment to excellence, contribution, and selflessness. 

Watch this video on point:  Some great ideas about Yin and Yang by Emerald.

Another mandatory video on point:  Excellent video about Yang.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

35 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Not outdated.  That maybe your opinion, but I disagree.   There is nothing outdated about what's in that blueprint.  That attitude is totally backwards.  

Outdated in the sense it doesn't nearly capture Leo's current depth of insight that we see in recent videos. He's changed a lot. Though by all means, Leo was knowledgeable on a large variety of things in personal development back then already.

Edited by Markus

I think the start here section has replaced the blueprint section. The start here section works perfectly.