Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,212 posts in this topic

43FAD4E5-7595-4747-B5A9-D47259BE28EF.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

FB_IMG_1543250057482.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 11/19/2018 at 8:45 AM, Solace said:

Bhagavan: The only useful purpose of the present birth is to turn within and realize the Self. There is nothing else to do.

What Bhagavan implies here is that nothing other than our effort at self-investigation is worth our time and effort, because only our effort at self-investigation will enable us to ‘realise’ our self. All our achievements, wealth, objective knowledge etc. will be taken away from us on our body’s death. Therefore we should not be concerned about our gains or losses in this life time, because all this will become meaningless and inconsequential sooner or later.

If this world is a dream - which according to Bhagavan it is - then nothing matters in this dream world other than effort to wake up from this dream. This message needs to be frequently repeated within our mind, as only such reminders will motive us to pursuit our practice of atma-vichara with one-pointed love and interest – because, as Bhagavan said, ‘There is nothing else to do’.

From: http://happinessofbeing.blogspot.com/2016/10/god-is-not-actually-witness-of-anything.html?m=1

But, but , you will lose your Enlightenment after you die too. 

57 minutes ago, purerogue said:

But, but , you will lose your Enlightenment after you die too. 

It's Enlightenment, its not yours nor mine. It's the absolute. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

It's Enlightenment, its not yours nor mine. It's the absolute. 

You will die , you will not exist , so search for Enlightenment is pointless as you are already Enlightened, 

Or something of a sort, you spend all your life looking for Enlightenment, you find it , you die , your ego can't experience it anymore. 

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

You will die , you will not exist , so search for Enlightenment is pointless as you are already Enlightened, 

Or something of a sort, you spend all your life looking for Enlightenment, you find it , you die , your ego can't experience it anymore. 

It's Enlightenment. It's not yours, its not mine. It's not for the Ego to experience. It's who you are - always. You seem to be talking the talk and not understanding what it all means. Inquire. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

“Enlightenment is beyond the ego. Even when the mind and world disappear, we still remain as this Unconditonal Love, God, Oneness. We do it every night in our sleep; with unawareness we call it sleep, with awareness it’s called Samadhi.”

- Me

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I think we went offtopic here, what has any of what you just said have to do with what I wrote in first place, I did not ask for explanation of what is Enlightenment.

50F6E418-9FF5-4CA2-BA8C-5F6DF6D724D5.jpeg

the-problem-isnt-that-we-dont-have-access-to-truth-25026074.png

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

0534d0ba3aa174c50bdd5fa35703450e02172e-v5-wm.jpg

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

523E4003-E57F-44BF-BB28-8E1277E2C77E.jpeg

9EBF8076-4127-41B8-94E2-D25DDB7C813C.jpeg

In the timeless realm where god dwells, which is also your home, the beginning and end, the Alpha and Omega are one, and the essence of everything that has ever been and ever will be is eternally present in an unmanifested state of oneness and perfection-totally beyond anything the human mind can ever imagine or comprehend.  -Eckhart Tolle

Thinking of what is beyond thinking Is still thinking.
I gave up thinking, And I am here
.  Ashtavakra Gita 

The body-mind is false,                                                                         
And so are its fears. 
Heaven and hell,freedom and bondage. 
It is all invention. 
What can they matter to me? 
I am awareness itself! 
Ashtavakra Gita

Your real nature is as the one pure,free,and actionless awareness! The all-pervading witness.
Desireless,unattached,and at peace.
Ashtavakra Gita

Janaka said:
Truly I am spotless and at peace,the awareness beyond natural causality.
All this time I have been afflicted by delusion.
Ashtavakra Gita 2.1

As I, only pure awareness alone, give light to this body,so I do to the world.
As a result, the whole world is me,or alternatively,nothing is.  
Ashtavakra Gita 2.2 

Edited by who chit

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]." - Jesus Christ

"No teaching, no teacher, no pupil. The only reason you are here is to find out who you are." 

- Papaji