Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ry4n

Anyone Astral Projected?

15 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone here has done astral projection successfully and can say what it's like. Would you consider it a spiritual experience? How does it compare to a psychedelic experience? Does it feel real? Thanks, and it would extreeemely appreciated if you could post a link if you used it to successfully astral project.

Check out Koi's videos on Astral Projection:

He projected a lot of times. Compared to a psychedelic experience, you still have control over what happens and you can will your way back to your physical body at any time.

I haven't projected myself, but it seems like a safe thing to do if you come to it with a positive mind. Every bad thing that can happen is just a mind projection you are creating (like seeing demons and what not). If you do what he says to a T, I don't think you would have any problem.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

Yes, I have. It's utterly mind blowing. You get the confirmation that your consciousness is separate from your physical body. And you can fly and go into space! And you can experience other beings. Just to be clear, my experience is it is very different from astral projecting being the same as dreaming or lucid dreaming. 

@Geo I can go astral. Its very different from lucid dreaming. It feels total real. It is like virtual reality with crystal clear solution. But everything is changing, nothing is stable on this astral plane. Even when you look at things for more than some seconds it will change its form. It is very positive experience and remember whatever happens you cant die. Try it out if you have deep desire to go astral. Everyone can experience this

26 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Geo I can go astral. Its very different from lucid dreaming. It feels total real. It is like virtual reality with crystal clear solution. But everything is changing, nothing is stable on this astral plane. Even when you look at things for more than some seconds it will change its form. It is very positive experience and remember whatever happens you cant die. Try it out if you have deep desire to go astral. Everyone can experience this

Hi OBEler. Yes, I have gone astral. I just wanted to lay my astral cards on the table and say my experience of AP is very different to lucid dreaming. It's one of those ongoing arguments about AP, you know? My experience of AP so far has been incredibly positive. Even when being tugged out of my body and audible "hallucinations" during separation. It's a goal of mine to work on this year. I think it's and important part of spirituality and raising of consciousness. And it's soooooooo cool! You can fly to space! I mean, who doesn't want to do that!?

Have you ever AP's to a black hole? I have not, but am so incredibly curious about it! 

@Geo I never did that and rarely traveled trough the universe. I am always at my home, astral projections are very short so most of the time I look around

@Geo holy shit. That honestly sounds better than psychedelics. Do you use any specific technique or listen to any guided videos for it?

@Ry4n Astral projections are, in my experience, in between a lucid dream, and consensus reality. 

It is absolutely essential for enlightenment work, if you're serious. You need to become aware of the various forms reality can take, and astral projections give you that. They are the key to breaking the laws of physics, which is an essential illusion to let go of.

Most people use astral projections as though they are a recreational drug. But in my experience, you can use astral projections to enhance contemplation exercises, and to look deep within yourself to find what problems you are currently facing.  

@electroBeam Can you induce astral projection at will? I never came to the conclusion that this is absolutely essential for enlightenment work. It is just another illusion (and also a very short one)

@OBEler No. 

And how do you know the astral realm isn't the 'real' realm, and this reality is the illusion?

Or both?

When I was a kid(around 8 or 9 years old) I use to truly believe that consensus reality was illusory, and that dreams at night were real.

I don't see any problem with believing that.

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam if you never had an astral projection then you cannot say something about this stuff. 

In the beginning I thought astral projection is another reality. I saw then that this astral world as real as it seems is full of illusion.

I dont know if this reality is also an illusion. I am working on it to find out. Intellectually I can grasph that both - astral projection and this world here - are illusions. But still my inner feeling take this reality way more serious. Thats how it is.

Edited by OBEler

22 hours ago, Ry4n said:

@Geo holy shit. That honestly sounds better than psychedelics. Do you use any specific technique or listen to any guided videos for it?

Hi Ryan,

I have found Erin Pavlina's techniques the most useful.

Here's what you need to do. Although I said AP and Lucid dreaming are different (they are) conversely, you need to learn how to lucid dream as it put's you in the same physical state you need for AP. Ie being asleep, but realising you are asleep. So have your lucid dream, then at the end of the dream you want to bring yourself back into your physical body. This is the easiest way to put you in a state of sleep paralysis (but there are other methods. Ending a lucid dream is just one). Then you've cracked it. You're consciousness is at that point separate from your physical body and you can initiate separation. You will possibly experience several symptoms of this. Loud whooshing sound, like a jet taking off. Or voices. Or a heavy weight. Then you can just float out of your body. Or you can ask for help from other entities (pretty cool). You can sink down. You kind of end up floating around your mattress, but you can fly off from there. Or you can whoosh out of your body. I hope that helps get you started! 

This method seems to be really efficient, although I've never done myself

I tried for a week and stopped because I was afraid, my body started shaking and my heart speeding up, so I decided to focus on other things ?

I also heard the rope technique works well

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody Aah you almost did it. This fear comes up only because this stuff is new to your ego. Calm you down. You have no sideeffects, nothing can hurt you. Dont take astral projection too seriously in this moment. Be more curious and this fear will go

So my advice: try again as soon as possilble. Fear will come up again but it will be less and less. At the end there is no fear anymore and you can experiencing this amazing phenomenon called astral projection