Afonso

I Don't Know What The Fuck This Is

29 posts in this topic

I just became conscious that I don't have a fucking clue of what all this is, yet I wondered around doing stuff thinking that I had it all figured out.

Fuck....

Awesome! Congratulations on your wonderful insight.

No this is not sarcasm. ?

Congratulations, now comes the part when you have to drop all concepts and stop taking your mind seriously when he seeks.

Not that easy to do, even when you're totally present, there is still a tiny fragment of your mind seeking in the background
This fucker never stop :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Afonso awesome! thanks for sharing that.  it made me remember my same moment just suddenly looking around and saying out loud " wait.  wtf?"

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Get used to it. Enjoy the shit out your not knowing :D

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

@Danielle @Shin
@WelcometoReality

Is this how the process unfolds?

This is all very new to me.

I was not intending for any of this.

I am just meditating, self-inquirying, and going back to stillness every moment.

It was just out of the blue.

The feeling had been lingering around for some days.

But somehow it has come stronger.

I do not know.

What the fuck.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Edited by Afonso

Of course you can't know, you wouldn't be seeking if you did :P

The only thing you can know, are the concepts on how to proceeds
And they are only helpful if you actually do the hard work of facing your emotions and following your intuition.

Holding them as knowledge counts for NOTHING

>>>NOTHING<<<

@Afonso When you won't even know if you're a human being or not, this is where it starts to be fun :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Congratulations! :)

@Afonso Let's just say it's a great insight. The depth of the insight will be revealed to you with time.

And what use is it to you that we explain it further? ?

36 minutes ago, Afonso said:

I was not intending for any of this.

Ofcourse you weren't. You went into this thinking you'll get answers to every single question, like the rest of us, but guess what? Greatest answers are non verbal and the more you provide your understanding from silence, the clearer it will be : i don't know anything. And that is okay! xD

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

"My mind tells me I am everything, wisdom tells me I am nothing. Somewhere between the two my life flows." Enjoy trying to understand the paradox :P

You actually will never know what it is, but it wont stop the mind from trying. The cool thing is that you don't need to understand it, because you are it. Trying to understand it is only part of it, but it can cause a lot of pain. If you think about it, everything that has happened in life has been some form of trying to understand what's happening so you might be able to control it. It can't be known, because the attempt to know it happens from inside of it. The self is literally the "known" rising from what is unknown (everything that is). Known constituted by unknown. Also, if it could be known, it could be boxed in, and there's nothing outside of it. Just remember when your mind is trying to conceptualize it, that that's just whats happening. Its awesome.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

15 hours ago, Afonso said:

I just became conscious that I don't have a fucking clue of what all this is

14 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Awesome! Congratulations

14 hours ago, Shin said:

Congratulations

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Afonso awesome!

13 hours ago, username said:

Congratulations! :)

No one has ever congratulated me on my confusion... o.O

11 minutes ago, jse said:

No one has ever congratulated me on my confusion... o.O

HAhahahahah yeah, it's weird tho, I literally had the same experience last night,  I was like wtf is this hahhaahah congratulations :-? 

Then I continued enjoying it through my breath and inner body.  I love breath. Just Being is a magical experience. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

Breathing is overrated.

Wouldn't it be a perfect world, where all people wanted to do was breathe and it made people happy? Everyone has instant access to it. Everyone would be happy. Everyone would have their highest aspiration - to breathe - be fulfilled every other second. Beautiful life it will be. I've had this insight ever since reading the power of now for the first time xD 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

And of course eating a banana is even better than breathing :D:D 

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Wouldn't it be a perfect world, where all people wanted to do was breathe and it made people happy? Everyone has instant access to it. Everyone would be happy. Everyone would have their highest aspiration - to breathe - be fulfilled every other second. Beautiful life it will be. I've had this insight ever since reading the power of now for the first time xD 

Highest aspiration to breathe?  xD