Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harisankartj

The Truth Of Boredom?

5 posts in this topic

WHAT the actual FUCK IS BOREDOM?!!

Okay that was kinda passionate, but really... i know deep down EVERYBODY wants to know what it actually is ... because tbh that is what everybody is escaping from in life.

I think there's not a specific state. It's like a dissatisfaction and unwillingness (subconsciously) to create to live to do things. But we call it boredom. To me.It's linked to negative emotions in general so we feel like inertia that's why and.we call it.boredom.?

Could be the very essence of reality. "let's create some shit to do and believe it's actually important". Maybe this is the reason most humans are in a constant state of "this can't be it, there has to be something more! future, rescue me! wait, you are telling me this is it?! no way... I have to do this and that and also this, so I can enjoy life tomorrow!" Well, there is nothing else as this moment. Better make boredom your friend

i think cal newport have a good description of what it is which seems to be a lack of novel stimuli (Or maybe lack of attention towards something)

i am not really sure if its this what you mean but that what i think it is from my current knowledge 

Edited by BjarkeT

his video on addiction will reveal everything you need to know about boredom, also look into life purpose. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori