Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faith

Nomore Sugar Baby!

33 posts in this topic

Lol but it's true! I hate diarrhea the most.

What are you eating? DON'T BINGE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BINGE!!!

12 minutes ago, faith said:

Lol but it's true! I hate diarrhea the most.

What are you eating? DON'T BINGE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BINGE!!!

Haha haha I'm fucking eating the cake I made ? . So far 2 slices . See the cake in my thread. 

I thought it was a joke . Get well 

@egoeimai

Hi Ego, 

Things are going okay. I think I have been off sugar for about a week and a half. I lost 2 kg. I do more outside things. I find watching TV is not fun anymore, thus I spend more time on other things. My belly doesn't feel bloated nor do I feel like I need to stuff myself with food in order to feel happy. 

Yesterday, I felt such an urge to have a sweet, so I ate a Mars bar. Right away, I didn't enjoy it as much as I had thought I would in my head. I felt pretty nauseous almost immediately, and funnily enough, I had diarrhea. 

Another thing I noticed I am very angry all the time right now. I am very sassy and sarcastic. It reminds me when I quit cigarettes and alcohol. 

Sugar really is an epidemic on its own. I urge you to read the article below to get inspired. It's all worth it!!! :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2658488/The-hell-giving-sugar-worth-agony-end-Were-endlessly-told-sugar-new-nicotine-Now-witty-revealing-new-memoir-describes-hard-quit.html

@egoeimai If you're into savoury, you should try sweet potato fries with ranch dipping, honey and garlic chicken wings, and crispy Chow Mein noodles. Best to have it all in one session and down it with a cold of Canadian finest.

baked-sweet-potato-fries-5.jpg

honeygarlicchickenwing_1250w.jpg?w=1200

Chow-Mein.jpg

steamwhistleglass.jpg

Probably will have this for my last meal..........ooooooo with some red velvet cake :) 

14REDVELVET-superJumbo-v4.jpg

I'm not crazy about Chinese though but okay. But I've tried these potatoes ugh I prefer the plain ones. So this velvet cake looks ? freaking delicious. I bet it's American I haven't tried it before.

Not that it would matter if I die,who cares about food haha but let's say, I would choose maybe those, ....

Pita gyros  ✅

American burgers ✅

Ice cream. ✅

Happy hippo ✅

Fuck.... I can't choose. Leave it .

Too many options . I would eat everything till I die.

Edited by egoeimai

gyro0127.jpg

Man I would die for a gyro right now. It's sooooooooo good. With some special Greek sauce that I can only describe tastes like ketchup and mayo and chili sauce together :D 

@faith  I tried to find some good pics but trust me there aren't any..this one you found ddoesn't look like authentic gyros (at least the ones wwe have here) but it tastes good. It's a junk food tho that doesn't look elegant :P

8 hours ago, egoeimai said:

@faith  I tried to find some good pics but trust me there aren't any..this one you found ddoesn't look like authentic gyros (at least the ones wwe have here) but it tastes good. It's a junk food tho that doesn't look elegant :P

Yes I was craving one so bad yesterday but I was able to control myself and go to sleep instead :)

Today I want poutine

20150327-poutine-joshua-bousel.jpg