Azrael

On Destroying Your Comfort Zone: A Challenge To Your Inner Wuss

31 posts in this topic

@Fidelio I think Emerald is married.
I hear her cat is single, though, just a heads up.

@Fidelio That stuff is good.  The breed of rabbit they use for their logo is called a Hollander aka Dutch rabbit.

Cold baths kill me every morning, especially when im cold even before i get into the bath. I find the more scared and resistant i am the better i feel after. 

Topic is old and looks stale. Still read lots of your interesting stuff so going to post mine 

I tell deep stuff and random dark fantasies to my wife - things I'm insecure about, parts of my shadow.

I walk without a jacket during -20. 

I tell semi random shit or purposefully turn to awkward dialogs with people. 

I take over-assertive positions with colleagues and my boss, start to describe some random Leo self growth stuff to them.

I look in the eyes of beautifull girls on trains, in my cubicle open space, everywhere and smile sometimes. I do this with dudes too. Hald a dozen times we stared for solid 10-15 minutes.

I take overly relaxed poses and do more private things like writing mostly in trains also. 

I confront group decisions and status quo/defaults.

But what I really work towards right now and hold dearest is doing my emotional catharsis not caring about the crowd. I purge and cry during forest walks and also in trains and even in my cubile. My boss saw me in silent tears 2-3 times. Interestingly enough, people in the public places do not take any  interest for the most part! My inner child is so worth caring for and cleaning, orders more than any social awkwardness!

Edited by Alex K

On 5/26/2017 at 9:25 PM, Azrael said:

So, I began reading up about personal integrity, the alpha-male, being a man, spoke to a good friend of mine who is a very successful mentalist and former pick-up-artist

Can you tell more about your mentalist friend? What is it? Was he always a mentalist? Means has he learned mentalism or its genetic lottery? Or both?

6 hours ago, Jhonny said:

Means has he learned mentalism or its genetic lottery? Or both?

Yess, he learned it. You cannot not learn it. xD Read up on it if you like. Mentalism and magic is fake and every mentalist / magician knows that and actually is very open about that. It's not about whether it is real or not, it's about: "How does he do it?" That's why they hate people who pretend to have supernatural abilities and like to show that they are fake, too.

My friend has told me some of the tricks he uses, to give me an idea, and I'm always stunned how straight forward and simple it is. It's just clever, that's it.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.