Jordan wang

Self Development Conflicts With Dating

20 posts in this topic

I believe that if I keep self-developing, I will become a billionaire one day (hopefully soon) And by then when I become the perfect guy, I can just get any girl that I want. 

I am 18, should I wait like 5 years until I've achieved a lot and become rich to date the hot girls, or should I start dating now. (if I date now it would affect my personal development, since I have to spend time with the girl, it leaves me less time to do what I want)

the truth is: not a lot of girls are into personal development...

also: girls are looking for social status. I can't get this if I hang out by myself. (which is what I do most of the times because I can't find anyone who is into self development to hangout with. And the other people (common, normal people) I find conversations with them sickening. What is the point of talking to them when they complain about their workload or job all day?) 

I don't have a lot of friends, because I don't hang out with people (I can hangout with them and make them my friends if I want to, but most of the times I find that I can't get anything out of the relationship). When people see me by myself all the time they just assume that I am a loser (even though I know that I will be a billionaire in the future). This makes me really depressed... 

What people don't get is that: if they do what normal people do (which is hangout and talk to friends) they will end up normal. But if they do what I do (which is unique) they will end of unique.

I will probably be alone for another few years.... Maybe lose my virginity when I am 22? ..... sigh....

does personal development always have to be this way?

I feel like if I get a girl now it would just be a waste of time since I can get sooo much nicer girls in the future if I spend my time investing in myself instead of wasting it on mediocre girls.

I know that I am unique since I can see the larger picture of things, I invest in myself everyday when others are out partying and doing drugs...

Why party if you've got nothing to celebrate?

I will start partying when I become a multi-millionaire, because then I got the right to party.

But before then, I will probably be seen as a loser with no party experience and laughed at by those low achievers who have friends and party all day when I am actually filled with potential.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Jordan wang

Check out my self development & adventure youtube channel and improve with me!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1w32b0EuoBkLobBkqX65xw?view_as=subscriber

3 hours ago, Jordan wang said:

Last time I went to a Strip club I met girls there who are into meditation, yoga, Sanskrit, and DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Last time I went to a Strip club I met girls there who are into meditation, yoga, Sanskrit, and DMT.

You're video for this week should be an infield approach on a girl, flirting to her in Sanskrit. 

Honestly though, you're bullshitting about the Sanskrit part hahahaha. There are no girls who know sanskrit in a strip club. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

There are no girls who know sanskrit in a strip club. 

What makes you so sure?

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Jordan wang 1. Why do you want to become a billionaire? Isn't 100 million dollars enough for you? Do you want to buy a continent?

2. You are talking about mediocre girls when you are still a virgin.

3. Dating is an aspect of personal development.

4. You have the misconsception that social status plays 90% in attraction when in fact it amounts to maybe 5%. 

5. If you begin to date only after you become ”the perfect guy”, you still won't have the experience necessary to seduce a hot girl, hence why you should practice now, while developing your other skills.

6. Observe how you look at friendships in a transactional way.

7. You may be unique in some way, but no more unique than every other human being. A CEO is not worth more (existentially) than a bum on the street.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

4 hours ago, Tobias Gruba said:

"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself." - Louis Nizer

This is one of my favourite quotes. :)

6ac41b696434311a936895a135e5b6a9.jpg

Go to youtube and type in RsdTyler. He is the Leo of picking up girls 

@Jordan wang What have you accomplished?

I'm not a fan of shooting people down, but you honestly sound like you're interested in grandiose delusions, not authentic goals.

@Dan Arnautu

your words make me very emotional some how...

1 billion dollars, 100 million, doesn't matter, you get the idea. If I can reach 100 million, I can reach 1 billion, then 10 billion.

the only reason why I am still a virgin is because I don't see any reason of having sex just yet, I have plenty of other things to work on, Such as investing, finding out my life purpose, find out how to learn, explore my life interest.

the truth is: I won't be able to attract hot girls until I live a exceptional life, and I can't live an exceptional life unless I spend time investing in myself first.

so this is what I'm gonna do.

then when I become successful, you'll see how many girls I can fuck in one night!

Doesn't matter, what ever I set my mind to, I will accomplish it, I am a virgin because I don't set my mind into chasing girls, I don't see any value in chasing girls right now. 

Once I am successful, sure I will lack the experience with girls, but I have all the other resources I need to learn how to attract girls.

Plus it doesn't mean that I won't find a girlfriend before I become successful, I will if I find the right one. I just won't actively look for them.

Jordan wang

Check out my self development & adventure youtube channel and improve with me!!!

@username What have I accomplished? 

well, I have only been in personal development for less then half a year, but I will tell you what I have accomplished.

I am 18 now, in my third semester at university. 

during my first semester, I stuttered severely, I didn't have a lot of friends, played video games everyday instead of doing homework...

Blah blah blah... You get the idea, I was a really negative person, and my life sucked ass!

I fell to rock bottom after my grades for first semester came out, which was a 1.1 GPA, it got me into probation. I had a long, serious talk with my counsellor, she said that If I can't get my grades above 2.0 the next semester, I will be kicked out of SFU.

So I changed, and discovered self-development.

Despite my stuttering, I constantly asked questions in 400 people lectures, people were staring at me, my professors know that I stutter, and they won't pick me sometimes because they think it might hinder the class. But I still kept raising my hands.

Whenever I see a hot girl, no matter in what situation, I would at least talk to her and try to ask her out.

I stopped playing video games completely and started eating healthy, I start swimming again (I did it pretty much everyday)

I studied whenever I could, joined toastmasters... BLAHBLAHBLAH

After second semester, I got a 3.74 GPA (I'm in engineering), my belly fat was pretty much all gone, (I joined a swimming team, and my goal this semester is to join SFU varsity swimming team) Everyone is looking at me as if I am a different person (the truth is: I am) 

And my stutter went from severe to light. (this is what happens when you face your fears)

Furthermore, I made friends with some of the brightest minds and the future leaders on the campus.

I did all this in less than 4 month. Which left me with overwhelming blind confidence that I can accomplish ANYTHING!!!! in the world.

give me 5 more years and you'll see me in TED talks, newspapers and shit.

remember this name: JORDAN WANG

because this is the name of the person who will rule the world one day!

@Jordan wang You are on a high spree. The low always comes afterward. You are savoring your victories. Nothing wrong with that. But if you are not careful, you'll get blindsided real hard when shit hits the fan (and it always does, eventually).

You are starting to do the right things, but don't get too cocky. Treat the seasons right. Life is cyclical in nature. It's summer for you right now. It's time to harvest the rewards. But don't forget winter will also come soon enough. Will you be prepared when it hits? Only one bad incident is enough to throw your life off track. Worst part is, most of the times you can't predict it.

Confidence is a good thing, but don't let it turn into arrogance. Until you give a TED talk or appear in a newspaper, you ain't got shit. Also, seeking for validation shows you haven't done nearly enough inner work... Come back in 5 years and talk to us.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Jordan wang said:

I believe that if I keep self-developing, I will become a billionaire one day (hopefully soon) And by then when I become the perfect guy, I can just get any girl that I want. 

Thats very nice. If you believe it,it will happen 100%

I am 18, should I wait like 5 years until I've achieved a lot and become rich to date the hot girls, or should I start dating now. (if I date now it would affect my personal development, since I have to spend time with the girl, it leaves me less time to do what I want

Do what you like. Its not an obligation to date girls,its about what YOU want in life for yourself. If you like the hot girls u should wait (?) Illusion #no1

Illusion #no2.

also: girls are looking for social status..............workload or job all day?) 

You see...Just your perspective. Your reality. But not the Truth.

I don't have a lot of friends, because I don't hang out with people (I can hangout with them and make them my friends if I want to, but most of the times I find that I can't get anything out of the relationship).

Thats fine. Not everyone should have friends. You are on your own path which is unique.

When people see me by myself all the time they just assume that I am a loser (even though I know that I will be a billionaire in the future). This makes me really depressed... 

Why do you care about their opinion? Also,are you sure its their opinion? Maybe its yours as well? 

What people don't get is that: if they do what normal people do (which is hangout and talk to friends) they will end up normal. But if they do what I do (which is unique) they will end of unique.

Who cares? Dont give value to such unsignificant 'theories' to what people believe. You lose energy which you need for your path.

I will probably be alone for another few years.... Maybe lose my virginity when I am 22? ..... sigh....

Illusion #no3. Or 4. Too many dude. Be free of them.

Why do you base your value in virginity and age?

Your path should have ups and downs.

I feel like if I get a girl now it would just be a waste of time since I can get sooo much nicer girls in the future if I spend my time investing in myself instead of wasting it on mediocre girls.

Your opinion. Also the opposite could happen. How can you know? If you feel this is the truth then okay! Also you base your value If you have hot girls or not. Does this state makes u more valuable or not? Think about it a bit. Why you are worthy with hot girls and lame without them/or with lame girls? Because its Illusion no5. Social programming u should be free from them.

I know that I am unique since I can see the larger picture of things, I invest in myself everyday when others are out partying and doing drugs..

I have this illusion too because I used to be that "unique" compared to others same age. Its an illusion. You are not more worthy If you are in spiritual path. Theyre not less worthy If they arent. Just have self-worthiness undeniable! 

Because they want to get laid.

I will start partying when I become a multi-millionaire, because then I got the right to party.

Illusion.no100

the right time never arrives.

But before then, I will probably be seen as a loser with no party experience and laughed at by those low achievers who have friends and party all day when I am actually filled with potential.

Dont feed their egos. Ignore them.

@Jordan wang  Sorry, friend, but @Dan Arnautu is absolutely right.  

Also,

1) The fact that you're making a goal out of being a billionaire shows you aren't being driven by deeper, higher motivations; you're fixated on shallow grandiosity.

2) What you did was excellent, but people have done much more impressive.

3) Try making just 10 million (only one percent of a billion) before talking about how you'll definitely be a billionaire.

4) You don't sound like you have much a vision for your life at all; you're just chasing materialistic notions of success because you want to be impressive and high status.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

@username being a billionaire is just my way of expressing: "being successful and happy", that's it. Doesn't mean anything else, It just means to have financial freedom, to not worry about money, to have enough money no matter how I spend it. 

OK maybe I did get a little bit cocky, I apologize for that. But I will become massively successful, I believe in myself 1000%.

I am shallow spiritually because I haven't done any spiritual work yet, I got more important things happening in my life right now as I need to get my purpose and values straight, and sharpen my life for the lifelong learning that eventually will take place.

I will pursue spiritual work and eventually become less shallow after I've done this.

3 hours ago, Jordan wang said:

I will pursue spiritual work and eventually become less shallow after I've done this.

You are chasing low quality happyness. Maybe these things will fullfy you for a while but its nowhere comapred to the eternal happyness which you can gain by mastering your spirituality and yourself. Second thing you can't buy love. Never forget that.  Maybe a mediocre girl's love worth more than 1000 unique girl's pussy. You can have extraodinary sex with any girl. Lastly you wont have time for yourself if you are  a hardcore result maker. Your fantasy is not really syncronized with reality yet. It's your choice. 

@Destroy_ Remember that going directly to spiritual work is the most hardcore way to go. It's definitely a viable option, but most people can't handle that, which brings us back to Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Once he gets some girls, some love, some money, sex, social recognition and what not, he will have had a taste of everything and will pursue spirituality more seriously.

No need for him to become a monk (not that you said that, i'm just trying to prove a point) before he masters his finances. 

Well chasing money is an easier way? He wants to become a billionarie. How hardcore is that? My point was not to ignore girls and love and financial well-being. You can get quality girls and love(or sex) without money...and social status. As Leo said the most succesful people aren't rich guys.( and not only monks) Besides I agree with your oppinion taste the whole cake before decision is might be a safer way for some people.

Edited by Destroy_

On 26/5/2017 at 5:39 AM, Jordan wang said:

I am 18, should I wait like 5 years until I've achieved a lot and become rich to date the hot girls, or should I start dating now. (if I date now it would affect my personal development, since I have to spend time with the girl, it leaves me less time to do what I want)

also: girls are looking for social status. I can't get this if I hang out by myself. (which is what I do most of the times because I can't find anyone who is into self development to hangout with. And the other people (common, normal people) I find conversations with them sickening. What is the point of talking to them when they complain about their workload or job all day?) 

I don't have a lot of friends, because I don't hang out with people (I can hangout with them and make them my friends if I want to, but most of the times I find that I can't get anything out of the relationship). When people see me by myself all the time they just assume that I am a loser (even though I know that I will be a billionaire in the future). This makes me really depressed... 

I know that I am unique since I can see the larger picture of things, I invest in myself everyday when others are out partying and doing drugs...

Jordan wang

I wouldn't go after women until you accomplish your goal, they would be a distraction.

by the way I also want to be millionaire, whats your plan?

@Alex4 I'm in engineering right now. I plan to graduate with an engineering and business double degree from Simon Fraser University. Or I might transfer and do business as a minor. 

First find out my life purpose, my strength and weaknesses, limiting beliefs....

I will start investing once I am 19, Learn how to invest. (associate with businessman once I have a business... get in the social circle).

Travel around the world, get inspired by life after I graduate. (I know it sounds like I am bullshitting, but I plan to do this no matter what) 

Maybe I need to sleep in parks with nothing but a sleeping beg in cold winter (I'm fine as long as I don't freeze to death) (I mean you gotta experience life right?)

Maybe I can build enough passive income when I am still in college that after I graduate I will travel, and the passive income will get my expenses covered so I can live in hotels and stuff. (this would be great)

Maybe couch surfing, anyways I'll try to cut my cost as much as possible. While I am there I will try to learn their culture and language, and make connections.

When I come back, I will create a company (If I have not done so already) (Remember that I am an engineer? Yep, I'LL create my own product, my own invention.), And focus on investing and the company.

If I can squeeze in the time to read some self help books that would be the best.

Plan to marry after I am 30 so that I have time for my business to grow before I am occupied with kids.

I want to retire before I get 40. I will probably do what ever I want for a while, then I will become bored and get back to my business again, get back to making a difference to the world!

What is your plan to become a millionaire?

Jordan wang

On 26/5/2017 at 5:39 AM, Jordan wang said:

Jordan wang

I wouldn't go after women until you accomplish your goal, they would be a distraction.

by the way I also want to be millionaire, 

my plan is almost the same but I dont have clear the order of the steps (right now im travelling as a workaway while Im doing  Leo's life porpuse course and in September I want to start college but Im not 100% sure of what I want to do.