Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blacksapp

Clothes

27 posts in this topic

Hey guys!
I've been wondering, does clothes have a huge impact in how girls see guys?
I know that clothes count but don't feel like I have the "STYLE" to use them.
What kind of clothes / style do you guys like most?
Thanks

I don't prefer a particular style as long as it's clean and right for the occasion. However I do believe a man should be able to rock a suit, be it very formal Ben-Dahlhaus-01.jpeg

or rather laid back 01-sean-lennon-new-york-city_13250396299

54ee6fa7ca52f_-_elijah-hotguypanel-12061

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I like this one. 

543ede14a6f2a3c419ed1f3b07e43fdf.jpg

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Definitely matter. The clothes that you use are a form of self expression if you pay attention to it.

Per example:

On 2017-5-25 at 7:38 AM, Spiral said:

having clean and fitting clothes

What do you think this says about a person? I would say that he/she takes care of him/herself and wants to portray an image of self care.

In my case I like being formal when ocassion requires it but otherwise I'm kind of a punk wearing ripped jeans and boots, I also have long hair and piercings (that I keep even when I'm in formal ocassions). What do you think that says about me? I can say for me that that's a way of me expressing how I am and how I think to the world. 

Anyway you can also become an elightened being and be naked all the time or go around in robes but even that portrays an image of you (sobriety, humility, maybe some kind of life of vote or commitment).

Hope that helps

On 5/25/2017 at 8:05 AM, blacksapp said:

does clothes have a huge impact in how girls see guys?

@blacksapp No, not necessarily but what it is, is one of the vehicles that you communicate yourself to others, as if the way you use your words.

The good thing is that you pay attention to that, so your girlfriends most likely will appreciate that, but don't get neurotic about it?

On 5/25/2017 at 8:05 AM, blacksapp said:

but don't feel like I have the "STYLE" to use them.

Style is something which changes according to different variables, like: the occasions, time/era, the way you feel about yourself/environment, what you wanna communicate out of it.. etc.

But it's good to be knowledgeable about major certain attires like: casual/ dressy casual/ dressy/ fancy and sportive.

And also it's a very good point that, if you are inviting any ladies to any occasion, to give them that attire clue time ahead. They will appreciate your consideration.

Jeans and a simple t-shirt.

I was going to say that naked is best. I see the biggest difference when I wear prep clothes. I don't know how else to describe it. I've gotten the most attention when I shave too. 

woww that is really amazing. Well i have shopping online for quite some time now and have been selecting only those which suits me and makes me comfortable. Other then that, i have been using jcpenney coupon codes , they have a wide variety of dresses and beautiful designs

Something like in the pictures (although the hoodie just looks nice I don't have one like that) and bomber jacket + tshirt. I just pick what looks good to me and I'm quite picky. I like to have a bit of my own style if I have a choice and I like being a bit colorful. It's still so that I don't try to be something too much with my clothes.

shirttyy.jpg

blue-boss-orange-arduage-gradient-cotton-sweater-mens-dark-blue.jpg

product-image-253289444_480x480.jpg

@blacksapp  -Ja, it does. Also grooming and scent are hugely important.

They are very sensitive to brandnames, not necessarily in actual writing like the blatant DG thou.

I do 3 styles:

The longtime "TEVA-traveller",

Adidas&SOC,

H&M man.

Honestly wouldn't matter what he wears. He would be good as he is 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

when i see a guy, i dont really look at his clothes, i dont think i even notice. But from the comments on here i see i am in the minority on this issue. 

As long as its nothing too intense, your good. As the comment above said, its better if you have a certain style, that really shows "you" rather than individual items of clothing. 

On 22/02/2018 at 7:28 AM, egoeimai said:

A bunch of good looking guys w/ good looking outfits for you to choose from?    ??

56238c4df48c5bbb84fd3afeb55326d8--fashion-street-styles-men-street-styles.jpgdb034169c173fcc7bb51271dc7e65ba0.jpghere-is-a-collection-of-summer-outfits-for-your-inspiration-beat-the-heat-but-look-good-doing-it-too-3.jpg27c007b63b13fbf43ed5c2073a58e077--striped-sweaters-striped-shirts.jpgbbd5d333bcfb2d961eb64489b84a2e8f.jpgf6499dbf39ecc73bca9c3a47fca333bc--chubby-men-fashion-big-men-fashion.jpggraduation-outfit-ideas-for-guys-4.jpg

Rich white guy club hahaha