Stoica Doru

Risky Insight. Need Advice

3 posts in this topic

So, I've been working real hard on the admission to a college I really like for two years now. But, lately, just as the registrations are about to go down, I keep getting the insight into signing up for another one. I really don't know what to say, as I've sacrificed so much time and effort into getting myself ready. Could insights also be too risky, or are they an absolute must? I really can't resonate with this new insight, it's weird. I'm confused, because I don't know what to go after, besides the Police Academy I choosed. I don't think I'll serve a low counciousness purpose there, so I don't see what's the catch, but I don't think I'll get it either. 

I remember Leo saying that insights need time and judgment to pursue, some taking real effort. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

Sometimes we have to live with our choice even when we see the potential of another choice.  Should I get pie or cake, or no maybe I should get a healthy snake instead, but that will affect the drink I choose!  It's normal.  It's okay either way, and while the indecision will make you uncomfortable, you will be happy once you are forced to have a path.  Try to pick one you have a preference for, and be okay with the fact that you can only one you for now, and that later you will have opportunities to experience other wonderful things.  You will also be allowed to learn both fun and hard lessons from the path you do choose.  Try to imagine yourself in each scenario for a few minutes and listen to your own subconcious indications to which one makes you feel happier for the next few months (not more logical or even more long term).

Can you sign up for both?  Then when its time to go to college decide then which one to go with.

Something to think about - Sometimes when you do not know where you are heading, ask yourself where you are coming from.