xXguitarsenXx

Is Leo Gura And Intj, Intp Or Something Else?

16 posts in this topic

He took a test as an INTP, but me and many others suspect that he is an INTJ.

What do you guys think he is? INTP, INTJ or something else? :)

To those who don't know what i'm talking about, it's MBTI (myers briggs type indicator)

In my honest opinion, he seems to me a combination of ENTJ and ESTJ

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

You're attempting to take the one thing in the universe that embodies the superposition and thus makes choices, and reduce it with categorization back into the fold of probability. This reveals a lot more about how you perceive your self than anything about Leo. As to how Leo perceives himself in this regard, I don't know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@xXguitarsenXx He said in a forum comment that he is an INTP.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

I know he said that, but it just seems like he would be an INTJ or maybe ENTJ :) Often people get a wrong result with the test. It's usually better to read the 16 personalites, learn about function stack and the 8 cognitive function and from then decide :)

@xXguitarsenXx He also commented that it might have changed in 4 years since he has done a lot of consciousness work.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

I've been pretty skeptical of this test, but after taking it on multiple occasions over the years with no memories of my previous answers and being completely honest as I took it, I've scored INTP everytime. Of course, human personality is more complicated that being able to fit someone in a box, but after studying the MBTI model for a while, I think it's more useful than many of its dissidents acknowledge.

Absolutely INTP, i am an INTP and he is exactly like me 

But the thing with him is that his P is really low, he is a strong introvert, average N , strong T and low P 

Those who doubt of him being an extrovert  are wrong because even in his face you can see the introversion

He is a typical INTP ,searching for the truth, he can not be J because the work he does is very P in its nature, the topics which he studies are so spontanous and dont really have a row of which should be first and which last, he just sort of posts videos of whatever insight he experienced which is also a typical INTP thing, they like to talk about the things which they experience and learn, INTPs love to share their ideas and knowledge with other people, and an INTJ is very different from that. 

Seems intj to me.  Intj is more internally emotional and balanced in life than intp.  Both tend to churn out unique ideas but intj tends to have more method to the madness, while intp is more madness creates method, if that makes sense.  

Just an observation. C: 

If he says he is an INTP then he is an INTP. Lol

Don't try to fit a square in a circle no matter how bad you want to. 

Although personality can change over time. 

I think the test seems fairly accurate. I usually get INFP wich seems accurate. 

Another thing you can try is to let other people take the test for you. Because you might have blind spots in your personality and that will give you insights in how the world perceives your personality. 

Edited by SFRL

Yeah but his logical side is being changed by psychedelics ultimately