smd

Guy Murders Gf While On Mushrooms

23 posts in this topic

I would say the conditions for disaster and harm were likely already present, long before any drugs were ingested. He could've just as likely have been triggered and sent over the edge by stepping in dogshit earlier, or a store clerk pissed him off. Entheogens are a mirror of the self, not some evil substance causing people to not be themselves. 

I have a former buddy who is stellar to be around when sober or slightly buzzed, that regresses every time he over-indulges with alcohol, into a blunt-force trauma mofo with a questionable I.Q., an ugly, ugly, low-brow, childish lash-out of a frustrated, repressed, ignorant, mad human being. Notice I said former buddy. I hold him accountable for his ways in my book, and have completely disacccosiated.

However, I do not blame Heineken for his abusive nonsense, he gets to hold that bag all by himself.

In the Netherlands, mushrooms can be bought in smart shops I believe. Online but also in brick and mortar stores.
So there must be a large sample pool there at least (and neighboring countries, drug tourism ftw), and i've never heard much problems about it...

Bringing weaponry to a mushroom trip is unwise, and unnecessary. It should be done in a safe location with trusted friends.
I could imagine shooting myself doing the same, not because wanting to kill someone. But because a trigger is easily pulled, and i could get playful with all sorts of objects during a trip. Can imagine holding the gun, looking into the barrel, fingering the trigger, feeling the cold metal, out of pure fascination, not knowing it is a weapon even. 

It's probably better to do LSD or DMT, cause shrooms are disgusting, the most disgusting thing i've ever tasted in my life. And they upset my stomach.

People assume intent, i didn't watch any videos...
But it might be a dreadful accident on the guys side too, just plain stupidity of bringing a gun. Perhaps he wanted to shoot his love towards her, not fully realizing what he was doing really.

Poor girl, my heart goes out to her family, this is a deeply sad story.