Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annie

Egely Wheel

6 posts in this topic

I just came across this today. Is anyone familiar with the egely wheel?

@Annie I have never heard of this before.  couldn't figure out how it works. But it's definitely worth studying. Very interesting. 

Love this. Very interesting. 

Thanks for sharing. Hope it would lead to some genuine conclusions about human energy.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

13 hours ago, Visitor said:

Sensitive to airflow due to thermodynamics according to patent description. http://www.sysifos.cz/index.php?id=vypis&sec=1344094631&lang=en

It reminds me of the Crooke's radiometer which is a cool thing to have as a reminder of the finer things in life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

You mean it has nothing to do with bioenergy of humans?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

29 minutes ago, Loreena said:

You mean it has nothing to do with bioenergy of humans?

I only did a quick research into it and found the above website describing how the Egely Wheel works. From what I read, I can see how thermodynamics causing air currents to flow which effects the finely balanced fingered-vane (wheel). That is, the wheel turns due to air currents.

Heat from a human is a result of bioenergy activity of the human organism. So in this regard I would say that bioenergy (heat) has an indirect influence on the wheel. Indirect because it is the flow of air which effects the wheel's rotation. Heated air rises and cooler air rushes in to replace the risen air - hence air currents. IMHO