Shin

Why You're Already Enlightened

22 posts in this topic

There is one simple logic that proves that.
There is a realization during the path, which is that everything is one.

If everything is one, that means you can't be separate from it.
If you can't be separate from it, that means you're already it .

Think about that ...

How could you not be enlightened ?

That would mean you're not part of reality.
That would mean you're outside of it.

You are in it, otherwise you wouldn't experience anything.
There would be nothing to read this text ...

So what is reading this text, REALLY ?!
You know what it is, you know it because you're it, you've been it the all time.
There is nothing to search, there is nothing to learn, it's all in you, you just have to know exactly what you are.

IT IS NOT COMPLICATED AND IT IS NOT AN EXPERIENCE/STATE OF MIND-MEDITATION !

Just ask the god damn question "What will be my next thought" or "Am I aware" or "What am I", what is left between the first and the second stream of thoughts (excluding every other perceptions), is what you are.
After some time you don't even need to question yourself anymore, you'll naturally be able to feel it as it pleases you.

That's all you have to realize.

After that, the only thing there is to do, is to feel this again and again.
You can feel this whenever and wherever you want, which in time will be every fucking seconds.

IT IS SO SIMPLE

Which is why some people will seek for ages.
It's so obvious and subtile that almost everyone will overlook it for the first months/years, and most of the time, decades.

Ironically, there is good content to make you realize this if you still didn't quite get it:

This is the book that you want to read at least once: The Power Of Now

This is the guy you want to listen to at least once per week: Eckhart Tolle

This is the videos you want to watch at least once a month: The Real You / Cosmic Love Letter / The Love Revolution

0dab9cd32ad34fca7cb797ead47e86ed.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Thank you for this, so wise my friend. :) 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

7 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Shin Thank you for this, so wise my friend. :) 

Either we all are

Or no one is :)

@Max_V Yes it is very good, just take your time.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I've started the Trinfinity academy, you have did it too right? Has it been any good for you? I'm at Introduction part 3 now, 'Everything has presence'. Seems like a pretty profound course.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

The statement 'You're Already Enlightened' is logically derived from another statement "you are the truth" which is a metaphor and a device.

The more precise truth is 'There is no you'... You don't exist. Buddha stated this thousands of years ago and today science says the same thing.. You are not, the truth is...

But this is not something that everyone can understand and make sense of... People couldn't simply assimilate the statement that there is no self.

So, mystics came up with another teaching... "you are not your thoughts, you are not your body, you are not anything that you perceive, feel, think or know.. You are that which is beyond, you are the space where everything is perceived, known, felt and thought'...

This helped people to assimilate the teaching and progress. And according to this explanation, you are the truth.. so, you are already enlightened..

But there is a trap in this explanation as well.. People may mistake their individual self identified with mind and the body to be the truth....They may start thinking 'I am already enlightened, so there is nothing I should do.. '

That is why it is always said 'words are only pointers, they are not the truth'.. One must see what these words are exactly pointing to. Teachings are always like a finger pointing to the moon.

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao...

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

God is love

And God in them

No, if you are not free from concepts\opinions\beliefs you are not enlightned. Its that simple

Sometimes, methodically and honestly figuring out what you are not, goes far to reveal what's left after the stripping down. What's left, to the extent in which you realise and allow it to shine, is far, far beyond words. The work to fully realise your true nature, and to begin to truly live from that place, is seen as a path. All the while, the simple fact that you are conscious(ness), and able to ponder anything at all, or just be aware and alive, is the most unexpectedly awesome, unfathomable (almost, phew!), pure mind-splitting miracle. 

I think unenlightened life is real for most folks. Being something amazing and unbelievable and having no clue that you are that, is the default mode I imagine. Sure, there may be sparks and pointers and clues presented daily, but for many the light never shines through the muck. I do find it a stretch to classify the low-consciousness individual as enlightened. I wouldn't call the homeless, miserable, beat up derelect sitting unwittingly on a wooden crate holding millions of dollars; rich.

isn't it the case that if you tell someone they are enlightened, it can act as a boost of ego? Every Ego wants to be "The Enlightened One", at least I am on this journey because of it.

Ego reasoning goes: Yeh, I wanna be the one. Yeh, sure, kill me, thumbs up if that's what it takes to become the one! I want to be the one! xD 

Edited by Who_Am_I

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Who_Am_I your ego needs all the boosts it can get my innocent gullible friend.

May you receive all the love you deserve, all the praise you deny yourself, and all the awakenings you so almighty desire and are worthy of.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

There is only one thing that exists, and everything is it. But if you are not knowingly having the experience of being enlightened then it does you no good, the experience of being enlightened and not knowing it, is identical to the experience of not being enlightened 

Edited by bobbyward

On 5/19/2017 at 8:58 PM, Shin said:

What will be my next thought

I loved this one, this is a good question. 

Thanks for the insight :) 

1 hour ago, Who_Am_I said:

isn't it the case that if you tell someone they are enlightened, it can act as a boost of ego

If the person is really enlightened, then he knows the ego never existed to begin with.
The ego is the illusion of thought cycles looping constantly, and so creating an imagined self. 

Realizing this fully, the enlightened man doesn't even register the praise. The enlightened man is enlightened, because that is the only thing he can be. He has no desire for enlightenment, no reason for it. It just is, as life just is. Being is being, it never had an ego to begin with. The illusion that is ego, are no more than the thoughts that make up an imagined self, and all unenlightened people self-identify with that "construct".

What most people think of as "me", or "I", isn't real. It's a biological machine, constantly generating random thoughts and opinions, and we think this is what we are. And what we truly are, has no human identity. Most people actually want their ego to become enlightened, but it can never be, because its not a "self". It's not an enemy to battle either, these are just thoughts our true self is are aware of.

For me, this is also the "dark night of the soul". It's not so much a battle, but it is the dreaded acceptance of the realization that what most people call I, does not exist as a person, that this identity we've come to love and defend, is not a real "I". Because what we think of as "me", ceases to exist as an "I", and the only thing left is pure enlightened being. What we truly are, never had a single thought in its life, not a single idea, never said a single word, and it never will. We can only be it.

Realization does bring "human" bliss, because the "ego" quiets down a bit, when there is acceptance that it is not I.

3 hours ago, zazed said:

If the person is really enlightened, then he knows the ego never existed to begin with.

If a person was truly enlightened, who would remain to know that the ego never existed?

It starts NOW

God is love

And God in them

Yes I'm enlightened

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly