PetarKa

The Nittty-gritty Details Of Strategic Thinking

1 post in this topic

@Leo Gura Would love to know how you strategize about life on the micro level. I'm talking about the HOW, WHEN, WHERE. This wouldn't be a typical black-backdrop video. It would be something like a vlog. Maybe showing us footage of your notebook with plans about life (if you have sth like that (and if it's not sth private)). Maybe you could talk about your thought process and emotional processes while you strategize (consciously and subconsciously - throughout the day).

Also you could share how other great people do this (if you've come acrosss sth like that in your research).

This might be just a short video (or maybe not, who knows...), nevertheless I think it would be very valuable to many people.

I have difficulty with these subtle details (how to start, with what issue, how to make decisions, in what format to write etc.). You might think these are just stupid minor details, but I find that w/o understanding how to do this, I just sit down for 60 min to "strategize" and I just sit there like: "OK, so now what?" and  end up just mindlessly fumbling around...