Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoeimai

Great Info *self Acceptance* Dropping Limiting Beliefs

8 posts in this topic

Τhanx to this video guys,today,I caught myself having a very very huge ego and I saw where I base my sense of self-worthiness. Its crazy. Imagine that! Maybe life gives you opportunities when its the right time. And it is the right time for me! 

The story went somehow like this:  I just gave a bigger tip to the deliveryman! Its actually hilarious. It was by accident. Because almost everytime I give a tip,but small,and now I didnt count my money well,so the guy was...ah..okay! Thanks! Bye! And then haha,I realized I didnt count well,I was unfocused at the moment,and I felt "ooh,Im gonna have to count them again I hate math,lets just count quickly and give them,so he wont notice Im not good at math! " loool which Ive done before several times,but this is one insecurity I have. But this is not the case. I ...then...when he left and I realized my fault,I couldnt admit to myself that I did that mistake. Also,the guy maybe "stole" me,or lets say better,he thought this was the "tip". But okay,I was very frustrated, 3 thoughts came through my mind 1.he stole my what a jerk! 2.I suck at math. 3.Maybe something else happened!? 

And I tried to find what went wrong the thing was I learnt this big lesson today: I had in my mind,Im not enough,Im useless,I cant even count the money,how did I make this mistake? Im not even in kindergarden to not be able to count. And I was thinking and thinking the same self-hatred thoughts,LIKE SAY IF MY WORTHINESS DEPENDS ON THAT SHIT. It was crazy....then I thought about these lessons above ☝ and I said to myself "what about those teachings? They say that I base my self worthiness falsely everywhere else,its not supposed to be like this,its all an illusion.I AM WORTHY. Then I chilled. But the whole moment was crazy,man. These beliefs can drive you crazy. They are coming up to the surface like bitches and you must rationalize them before they go too craxy. You cant continue believing in a lie,an illusion. We are all worthy even we are thieves even we are bad a math! Yo!

giphy.gif

The creature laughed, scornfully. "I," it said, "am afraid of nothing."  "Nothing?"
"Nothing," it said.  Charlie said, "Are you extremely frightened of nothing?"
"Absolutely terrified of it," admitted the Dragon.  -From Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

4 hours ago, Annetta said:

giphy.gif

Aww,I love her! But I dont believe in God. I think she is in prison's church there. Lool. I can not wait for the new season.

We are WORTHY! 

@egoeimai Me too, fave character! <3

The creature laughed, scornfully. "I," it said, "am afraid of nothing."  "Nothing?"
"Nothing," it said.  Charlie said, "Are you extremely frightened of nothing?"
"Absolutely terrified of it," admitted the Dragon.  -From Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

5 hours ago, Annetta said:

@egoeimai Me too, fave character! <3

My best is Alex tho. She is gorgeous! 

Rosie the baldie was very nice also! What a great person! 

thank you for the post

I will post to ask for more infos e resources about topics related to the last video from leo about loliness, and this already covers up a lot...

I wanted to tell you this, just to make you know that I read the forum, I read other's threads and the answers, I just don't open new ones