LowPlanetary

All I'm Doing Is Waiting

10 posts in this topic

In my life I'm always waiting for the trash of my life to pass by, and for the beauty to come. And to be honest I'm done with waiting. Can I live my life right now? Will the universe allow me to live now? Or do I have to wait over 50 years to get enlightened? Or do I have to wait until I find my life purpose? Can I just star now? Or can I jump the fuck out of life right now? 

funny thing about time being an illusion is that you'll be done waiting when you accept that you're waiting, which feels like waiting for forever, which it is, because time does not exist, if you accept waiting right now, you are literally waiting forever. 

the key here, is being mentally prepared to wait a hundred years. 
enlightenment in relation to time and acceptance is really a psychic play of enormous magnitude. 

without actually having to wait a hundred years your will to endure a hundred years of patience will be like a volcano of energy in your inner spiritual fields. 

it's really that small special cog behind enlightenment. 
you cannot trick enlightenment, you can't plan a shortcut. you can't pretend to wait while secretly desiring to get it over with. 
you really have to able to fully ''surrender'' as they say and have faith that you will be born anew. 
what can be more powerful then being able to wait not a lifetime, but the next hundred lifetimes, being able to wait a million years if needed?
it's scary because we don't want to wait that long, yet if you're prepared to wait that long, you will wait less.
there's no limit to far your acceptance can stretch and be powerful

it is what sets enlightened people aside from the rest, they may seem to be like everyone else but in their spirit they have accepted events of an insane magnitude. 
if you are prepared to wait a thousand years before getting enlightened, you will then be way more enlightened way more faster within this lifetime even but that doesn't mean you did not wait a thousand years, you did, not in physical reality,but in a psychic event, in your inner fields you waited for a thousand years, and it is that which allowed you to enlighten faster in your physical life. 

this shows how amazingly powerful acceptance is, it's not just ''ok I accept this'', it's literally you living through what you accept in your inner dimension.

physical life is really only the top of the iceberg, behind every action you do there is a tremendous psychic unfolding happening inside you in deeper inner planes, which are literally other dimensions which make up the part of your being. 
if we are aware that our physical actions reflect only the tip of tremendous events that goes on inside our inner planes much advancement will be done.

just as most of us are not aware of our dreams, we are not aware of the inner fields inside us where our being unfolds, these are timeless dimensions and they are a part of us, we have at our disposal an amazing amount power. 
time really is an illusion

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I can agree it seems like so many will place hoops and obstacles in the way, in many degrees and levels of them, so it appears it's all one huge series of things one 'gotta do' before we can 'git it dun'.

That's what transcending is all about though, 'being it' all the while regardless of what comes along, even if we are still plagued by 'undesirable(coughtrashcough)circumstances' you may be thinking you have to wait out. Actually, consciously transcending is 'being it' all the while, especially because of those things you may think you are waiting out.

Will it change? Yes, it will change..... will it change into a way you seek?... maybe, maybe not, that depends on our inner work... but even if life becomes a less appreciated state of existence we can still 'be' the thing you think you are waiting the trash out to finally be. That's the point of transcending it, we see through awareness the absolute potential in the fulfilled state even though the mind, by way of the sensory fed brain, experiences the ebb and flow of existence filled with the trash... and the treasure.

The only influence we have is in the present moment to be whatever we intend to be in that moment and the moment-um of that fill each unfolding moment...um. Of course letting go of expectations, another facet of the mind's paradigm, that once transcended allows us to be at peace with the outcome regardless of what it brings.

So transcend the trappings and observe it all with the peace of being in awareness of the absolute potential fulfilled, that is enlightenment! Be it now! It's that simple even if the mind doesn't want to believe it and tries to convince there needs to be a complicated process to wait out.

17 hours ago, Hungry_Duck said:

There is nothing to wait for. Your life is now. In this moment.

You're right, i feel like i'm distancing myself from the present moment too much, in fact i feel afraid of it and have become addicted to the past, future and fantasies. That's all that happens during my meditation sessions, i can't get myself un-hooked from those three things, i keep thinking. and physically get involved with it, therefore making it difficult to meditate. 

16 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

funny thing about time being an illusion is that you'll be done waiting when you accept that you're waiting, which feels like waiting for forever, which it is, because time does not exist, if you accept waiting right now, you are literally waiting forever. 

the key here, is being mentally prepared to wait a hundred years. 
enlightenment in relation to time and acceptance is really a psychic play of enormous magnitude. 

without actually having to wait a hundred years your will to endure a hundred years of patience will be like a volcano of energy in your inner spiritual fields. 

it's really that small special cog behind enlightenment. 
you cannot trick enlightenment, you can't plan a shortcut. you can't pretend to wait while secretly desiring to get it over with. 
you really have to able to fully ''surrender'' as they say and have faith that you will be born anew. 
what can be more powerful then being able to wait not a lifetime, but the next hundred lifetimes, being able to wait a million years if needed?
it's scary because we don't want to wait that long, yet if you're prepared to wait that long, you will wait less.
there's no limit to far your acceptance can stretch and be powerful

it is what sets enlightened people aside from the rest, they may seem to be like everyone else but in their spirit they have accepted events of an insane magnitude. 
if you are prepared to wait a thousand years before getting enlightened, you will then be way more enlightened way more faster within this lifetime even but that doesn't mean you did not wait a thousand years, you did, not in physical reality,but in a psychic event, in your inner fields you waited for a thousand years, and it is that which allowed you to enlighten faster in your physical life. 

this shows how amazingly powerful acceptance is, it's not just ''ok I accept this'', it's literally you living through what you accept in your inner dimension.

physical life is really only the top of the iceberg, behind every action you do there is a tremendous psychic unfolding happening inside you in deeper inner planes, which are literally other dimensions which make up the part of your being. 
if we are aware that our physical actions reflect only the tip of tremendous events that goes on inside our inner planes much advancement will be done.

just as most of us are not aware of our dreams, we are not aware of the inner fields inside us where our being unfolds, these are timeless dimensions and they are a part of us, we have at our disposal an amazing amount power. 
time really is an illusion

Wouldn't time being an illusion mean that time is not infinite but zero, if you see what i'm saying? There is no difference between now and 1 year from now sort of thing, but i can't get in touch with that sort of idea since its so abstract.

Also, how can i accept waiting a million years? There are so many things that make me not want to do that. Firstly, ego (i'll be dead in much less than 100 years), and to get detached from that you need to become enlightened. I'm still attached to the "illusion" of time and am very impatient. And generally i personally won't expect anyone at my level of consciousness to accept something like that. 

I think this video might be a good solution :)

"What will be my next thought ?"

*New thought*

..... = Enlightenment

Cultivate that.
Whenever you are doing something mechanically, instead of thinking, focus on the task at hand (walking, waiting, cleaning, cooking, driving etc ...).

And try to watch your thoughts more attentively without getting lost in them, they tends to stop if you do that.
When a thought pattern (especially about past/future) starts to loose its momentum, try to let go of it entirely by focusing on the present moment.
Just decide to let go, that can be done, it's painful at first because your mind thinks it will die if he does, but with some practice it's when you let go that you'll feel actually the most alive.

It doesn't require of you any time, practice yes, but that doesn't mean you need a specific timeframe to finally "control" your thoughts (you can't control them, but you can choose to let go or to not identify/getting lost with/in them).

/!\ DON'T get mad at yourself if you go inconscious, especially if you've made progress and after a while you get back to think more and more again. You didn't lost anything, it's totally normal, and after a while it will get back to "normal" again. That generally happens when something challenging appears in your life and you're not used to that situation (like getting a new job/moving to a new country, separation, or whatever situations that change your life drastically). /!\

I you didn't read this book, I higly recommand it, it's probably the best book to learn how to be present and stop the identification with the mind.

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Now-Guide-Spiritual-Enlightenment-ebook/dp/B002361MLA/ref=sr_1_1_ha?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1494962692&sr=1-1&keywords=power+of+now

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On a good note, if things are so boring and purposeless for you now, that reveals you have much enlightenment to look forward to.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I am often frustrated with waiting. 

something that helps is to focus on the things that are changing. I set a goal for a week, such as do these things every day. and after a few weeks, I consistently am in the habit. and so i make a new goal, to do those old things as usual, as well as this extra thing. 

and I look to the past and future only for reference frame. tho maybe I am coming at this from a different growth perspective - you say you need to stop fantasizing about the future, where I need to start being able to actually imagine where I'm going. so for now I am imagining where I am going.. next week... 

19 hours ago, LowPlanetary said:

Wouldn't time being an illusion mean that time is not infinite but zero, if you see what i'm saying? There is no difference between now and 1 year from now sort of thing, but i can't get in touch with that sort of idea since its so abstract.

Also, how can i accept waiting a million years? There are so many things that make me not want to do that. Firstly, ego (i'll be dead in much less than 100 years), and to get detached from that you need to become enlightened. I'm still attached to the "illusion" of time and am very impatient. And generally i personally won't expect anyone at my level of consciousness to accept something like that. 

That is if you know that accepting to wait will absolutely without any doubt accelerate your enlightenment.
The more you're willing to wait the less you will wait. 
It's an exercise of trust and faith in enlightenment. Trust and faith that the universe is listening to you, that your higher self is guiding you. 
Because if you surrender and accept to wait, who's keeping watch if you're actually advancing faster?Who's ''tracking'' your progress? 
You can't do it because you're accepting to wait, but the universe or your higher self, whichever you prefer to refer to,has your back, and is always watching, and its aware of your desires and will reward your efforts.

Faith is a big part of this at first, once you know it's easier

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!