Mango1998

Establishing Habits

25 posts in this topic

Habit 1, Day 5

I read on the bus a little in my book but I couldn´t concentrate because an awfully stinking person was sitting right in front of me and I had to focus on breathing.  It was strange to breathe trough my mouth.

But I got a lot of other stuff done. We finally spoke with the flower lady for our "Zeugnisverleihung" (where we will get our result cards for our A-Levels), also where to put the flowers, how much most things will cost, music, church stuff....

Habit 1, Day 6

Today was another day full of organization stuff. I started planning my two day trip to Berlin. OI will go there to an open campus day at the University. Actually, I hoped to have some time to see the city, but I haven´t. I´ll be all day at the University listening to people about how to apply, which future perspectives I have if I study scientific or social studies, where to live and so on...

The rest of the day I was busy with my siblings and the household :(

Habit 1, Day 7

I wasn´t very productive. I mostly did some household stuff, read the pages of Universities I´m interested in and later went to a birthday party.

Habit 1, Day 8

I felt very low energized, so I tried to learn for history and watched the movie "Into the Wild". It was amazing.

Habit 1, Day 9

I packed my bag today, walked for 2.3 hours in the park and finally made it to do some exercises. It was a 7-minute training and still better than nothing :)

Habit 1, Day 10

I had to organize some things at the morning and during the time in the bus I finished the book "Radical Honesty". 

Habit 1, day 11& 12

I visited a lot of lectures t the University

Habit 1, Day 13

I went to school and had to listen to some really "interesting" info stuff and got my results.