The Game Of Life - Life Purpose, Spiritual Purification, Self-actualization & Enlightenment

JKG
By JKG in Self-Actualization Journals,
I want to start this new journal. I feel like I am at a point in my life where something new starts. I am almost done with high school and will have a lot of free time in the next 4 to 5 months. I want to use this time well. I want to start working on my life purpose - finally. I want to spiritually purify myself. I want to generally self-actualize. And I want to work slowly toward enlightenment. These are my main objectives for the next years. It is hard to set priorities. I would like to just work on enlightenment but I feel like its not the right time for that. There are too many distractions for me at the moment. I will firstly work towards fulfilling all the other aspects of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Then I can work much more efficiently towards enlightenment. I'll elaborate on these points in the near future. Why do I call this journal "The Game Of Life?" This title came to my mind a few days ago. And its probably true. When i have reached enlightenment all the stuff that I have been doing in the past will seem like a game. Life is an illusion. But still I will play that game for a while, to eventually realize that its actually a game. At least right now the game feels pretty real.
  • 87 replies