Looking For An Accountable Partner For Life Purpose

Ray
By Ray in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
Hey guys :), So I want to have an accountable partner.  Here are my Top 5 goals (and the pause that I enable my self in this period); some info about me, my life purpose and my small bet, a little description of every goal, my current biggest obstacle, the type of day that I want to have, the feature of the person that I’m looking for and what I need from an accountable partner for now.    Top 5 Goals:  LP: 1h per day of Small Bet   LP: Research: How to become anime director + Social Circle of directors   Study and pass 7 exams w >27/30 Personal development Habits (Med, Wake&Sleep,Positive V,Acc P,Healthy,Mp,Sleep,PD,Sport) Stop Procrastination - 3 month challenge.    Pause enabled:  PD Book  Animation video short on YT or music  Quality Movie + fast review  Little Naps    Rewards:  Exit and do Game   Exit w friends  Cinema    Info about me, interest & Life purpose So I’m 20 and I live alone in Milan, I study Media Studies in an university, 2nd year out of 3. My main interest are (in order) Cinema -animation in particular-, Stand Up Comedy, Meditation&Spirituality and Personal development. My dream/life purpose is to become an anime director like Hayao Miyazaki, to make beautiful movies that make people dream. I’ve never ever done anything like cinema before, I’ve just watched lots of quality movies. I’ve done the Life Purpose course, read books about personal development, meditate 1h per day for 2 year and 1 month ago I’ve done my first Vipassana retreat.    How-to Life purpose: my small bet My small bet regarding my life purpose it’s working for 3-4 month (i still have to decide the exact time) on a short which simply consist in 2 hands that fight that I will post on YT or present to some Cinema Short competition. In addition I want to find like minded people and have a social circle of movies directors, so I will go in the best cinema university of Milan at least once per week to look for interesting people that can become friends or colleagues.    Personal development Goals Then I want to restablish my good habits of personal development and finally make them a habit like the meditation one. The habits that I want to establish are:  Meditation 1h every day  Wake Up on time and respect a morning routine (Wake up ideally 6:45-8 + wash face, little walk in my room, meditation, positive visualisations, healthy diet, shower, dress and exit)  Bed time 23-00 and having a healthy diet 1h-2h before that.  Positive Visualisations 20min ev day.  Accountable Partner every 3-4 day and reminder  Heathy Diet: 1) stop eating junk food 2) transitioning towards vegetarian  Master Plan every day (my name for agenda :P)  Sleep Position on back  PD Material every 3-4 days (PD books, old Leo video…)  Sport a little bit every 2-3 days (??). (Not for now) Being Present/Conscious/Aware  Following my Instinct    University  I have to study for the exam of my university, which are not so hard, I will create a study plan more precise in these days, but generally speaking if I go to the lessons and study 3h-4h per day I can make it.   My biggest obstacle: Procrastination I have been into this deep procrastination period, more precisely I got stuck on watching low quality yt video and junk food for many days for the last months. So it will be really hard to restart and stay on track, mainly on the weekends because I can’t go to the university library where I study and I have to stay at home where there is internet etc… So yeah It will be great if we could help each other, in particular right now I do not need someone who’s kind with me, I need more a Sergent Hartman, seriously.    Day-type Goal Here is more what I want that my days looks like: 6:30-8:00: wake  Morning routine  Go to my university  Lessons/Study for exams Life Purpose - Project Hands Go back home & Pause  23:30-00:00: bed time / Reward    The feature of the person that I’m looking for:  Someone that work or want to work into an artistic sector (art, cinema, drawing, painting, singing etc…). As I said I want more artistic people around and we could resonate more because of our comune interests :).  Someone who 1-2 year at least into personal development, meditation and enlightenment.  Someone who’s really serious, that really want to use this idea of accountable friend as one of the main leverage to reach the life that he dream of.  (not essential) Someone that have complete the life purpose course  (not essential) Someone that have interest similar with mine (anime, stand up etc…).  (Super important) Someone who’s really really serious about this idea, and really want to realise their clear life purpose, that they are ready to invest years of their life into it.    More precisely here is what I would like from your part:  I have to send you every day a picture of the day plan of the next day.  Then, the next day, I have to send you pictures showing that I’m studying or working for my project. Furthermore you can randomly ask me to send me a picture. When I don’t answer generally it’s because I’m procrastinating. This can looks extreme but right now I would like this kind of apporach because I have exit from the procrastination spiral, in the future of course we will reduce this.  Every week we will have one Skype call (or more if we have something important to talk about) where we explain each others our goal for the next week, how we can help each other to realise them (reminder thought photo, reminder thought messages, put a penitence if we don’t do them, send encouragement, remind our primal goal etc or the reasons that made us take that decision etc…).  Other things that I don’t remember But yeah it’s a process so we will figure what works out better for us little by little So if you are interested to create this relationship of accountability please send me on Private message or comment here your Top 5 goals, some general info about you, your life purpose and how you want (or are currently) to make it real,  a little description of every goal, current biggest obstacle, and how would you like to be help with your goals from me.  Cheers,  Ray
  • 12 replies