Visitor

Crystal Therapy

36 posts in this topic

Do, or have, you partaken in crystal therapy?

If so, what has been your experience?

What crystals, and in what way have they been used?

What have you learnt, from crystal therapy, that has contributed to your self-improvement?

Today I had a scolecite in my pocket, it made me kind of airy dreamy mood.

When I wear red tourmaline my heart beat goes harder and faster.

Turquoise make me talk a lot.

When I sleep with black obsidian next my pillow, I do nightmares : it shows you the darkest spots of your psyche.

It goes experimental, some crystals may work for you and some may not.

Edited by Soulbass

Thank you Soulbass for your response.

Do you keep a log on these experiences? If so, have any changed though the experiment was the same?

I have never seen a red tourmaline until now.

I find the black tourmaline very grounding. Many years ago I used to have it under my pillow.

IMHO, crystals, gemstones, beliefs, wants, fears, love, etc all play a role in how we experience and define our place in reality. Each on its own is not the definitive, but each has its place in the definitive.

About three decades ago I was in recovery, yet again, from addictions. I attempted many times over a seven year period to recover, but with no avail. I was becoming fearful of another relapse. Desperate to make a difference this time, I was willing to do anything to make a change. Not knowing self-honesty was the key, I tried all sorts of determinations. These attempts have their place and meaning in my heart.

One such placed determinations was to make a personal pact, with the powers to be, for recovery in exchange of life-long service. It involved making a white magic crystal wand for a solo ritual. Besides actually going into the wilderness to do the ritual, I had spent hours making the wand. It was all those hours of contemplation to the reasons for making the wand that helped to crystallize the importance of recovery.

There are several amazing coincidences which occurred while making this wand. To me, they are all powerful reminders of being loved and supported during my willingness to change. The wand always reminds me of where I have come from.

Sometimes it is more important to know where you are coming from than where you are going.

first wand.jpg

Spirit Science Guide to Crystals.pdf

Found this snooping through my files earlier thought it may help.

Personally Ive collected them since young, i play around with them, i love collecting them, such beautiful structures and colors they have.

I do feel something off them, but never really went deep into focus, i just like placing them around and especially around my plants or within the soil, there seems to be a synergy going on there.

As for me i always enjoyed wearing crystal pendants or bracelets more than the typical gold, silver or diamond. I really like tigers eye, black tourmaline, shungite and hematite. Out of my pendants Ive had i feel Jade calms my high energy down and i feel somewhat more balanced.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thank you pluto for sharing your experiences.

Yes, there is something intriguing about tigers eye; as if it is looking at you.

My mother had a jade Kiwi pendant. I remember feeling calm with it too even though it had a grotesque figure carved into it. Similar to this one.

Kiwi jade.jpg

About ten years after making the above wand, I met Barry,  a neighbour and crystal therapist. We soon became best of friends and wand making became the common link with Barry's crystal therapy. He gave me all the information about crystal wand making. So I read up on it and started making wands for both of us. The first crystal therapy wand was small but very effective. At the time I had some gastro-intestinal problems. So the wand had for such problems. It had two complimentary gemstones pyrite and bloodstone. Once made, I laid on the couch with the wand on my stomach. Several minutes later my stomach was making all sorts of commotions before I had to relieve the tensions. After which I felt okay again. I was very impressed.

Gastrointestinal wand.jpg

I have a friend that operated a healing center with this practice. I see great beauty and benefit with this connection to nature, elements, and energy.

@Epiphany_Inspired Yes, I agree.

It constantly reminds me that crystals, in particular, are orderly chemical constructions, and we are chemically constructed organisms. Each has similar forms of potential and dynamical energies. In that regard, crystals can be used in harmony with the human body.

There is another aspect which always comes to mind. That is, everything is not necessarily so. Everything is quasi. Things change, including crystals and human beings.

I have a wand that has made me duck for cover.

Much like everybody else, we have our share of extraordinary incidences. This one started after I showed Barry my latest wand. It was constructed using the guidelines by a book which Barry loaned me. It was meant to be a healing wand for other living creatures. When Barry examined it he told me it was a powerful rainmaker. I thought he was playing with me, but he was adamant about it, and told me to be careful with it.

After the visit, I was back at home wondering what made Barry say it was a rainmaker. I decided to give it a whirl and a point (this was long before Harry Potter). I was in my lounge room, at the time. As I whirled it around I imagined winding up an elastic band. Then I thrust the wand forward. Instantly a huge BANG occurred just outside my place. I immediately hit the deck. A few seconds later rain pelted down, it was the start of a thunderstorm. I looked outside the window, it was overcast. I thought were did that come from? There was no sign of bad weather half an hour ago.

Barry was right. But how did he know? Next time I saw him, I told this story and he just gave me a friendly smirk. 

The Rainmaker.jpg

General purpose (in and out) wand.

There are termination points on the wand handle for channeling energies to and from the hand chakra. These portals aid the therapist to either scan and read external energies into the wand or channel internal healing energies out of the wand. There are two types of crystal terminal wand ends, one for input and the other for output.

Personally, I do not know of anybody else who has wands designed this way. Barry believed this innovation has improved the efficiency of wands as a therapeutic tool.

You will notice that I have a hand chakra terminal in the Rainmaker too.

Healing, GP IN-OUT wand 1.jpg

Healing, GP IN-OUT wand 2.jpg

I know that these wands may sound very strange and hog-wash for many people. It is those that have experienced them that would think differently. I was fortunate to have met Barry and discover another aspect of the human condition. From these experiences I was able to design new ways of improving the crystal wand as an instrument for healing.

3 hours ago, Visitor said:

General purpose (in and out) wand.

There are termination points on the wand handle for channeling energies to and from the hand chakra. These portals aid the therapist to either scan and read external energies into the wand or channel internal healing energies out of the wand. There are two types of crystal terminal wand ends, one for input and the other for output.

Personally, I do not know of anybody else who has wands designed this way. Barry believed this innovation has improved the efficiency of wands as a therapeutic tool.

You will notice that I have a hand chakra terminal in the Rainmaker too.

Healing, GP IN-OUT wand 1.jpg

Healing, GP IN-OUT wand 2.jpg

I know that these wands may sound very strange and hog-wash for many people. It is those that have experienced them that would think differently. I was fortunate to have met Barry and discover another aspect of the human condition. From these experiences I was able to design new ways of improving the crystal wand as an instrument for healing.

That sounds pretty amazing! Is there any special name for these so i can find them anywhere?

And are there any specific benefits to using something like that?

@mudita I do not know of any special name other than the one given.

I have not found any wands that resemble these ones. They are DIY wands, designed according to Barry's study notes. These were originally from some American researcher of the 1970s, I think. Basically there is a quartz crystal embedded in one, or both ends, of a copper tube. The tube acts like a waveguide and cavity resonator for energy flowing between crystal and hand/body.

For more convenience that anything else, crystal wands and scanners are used without anything attached to them. They are just specifically and naturally occurring quartz crystals. Their geometry governs their use.

Benefits are mostly in relationship with the recipient. It is a therapy which works well for those that want it to. And not so much for those that don't. That is why many call it a placebo therapy. However, crystals used correctly can unblock certain energy pathways, and they can also shut them off too, without the recipient's collaboration. Recipients who are treated incorrectly, or are doubtful, can experience a negative outcome (such as fear) to the effects in the body. A good therapist will know what to do by experience coupled with intuition, and can explain to the recipient what is happening, and what to expect.

A part of crystal therapy is to balance and harmonize the energy flows of the body - this includes the chakras. It should not be used solely in place of traditional approaches to medical practices.

Here is a link to a previous post of how I initially experienced these things. 

3 hours ago, Visitor said:

@mudita I do not know of any special name other than the one given.

I have not found any wands that resemble these ones. They are DIY wands, designed according to Barry's study notes. These were originally from some American researcher of the 1970s, I think. Basically there is a quartz crystal embedded in one, or both ends, of a copper tube. The tube acts like a waveguide and cavity resonator for energy flowing between crystal and hand/body.

For more convenience that anything else, crystal wands and scanners are used without anything attached to them. They are just specifically and naturally occurring quartz crystals. Their geometry governs their use.

Benefits are mostly in relationship with the recipient. It is a therapy which works well for those that want it to. And not so much for those that don't. That is why many call it a placebo therapy. However, crystals used correctly can unblock certain energy pathways, and they can also shut them off too, without the recipient's collaboration. Recipients who are treated incorrectly, or are doubtful, can experience a negative outcome (such as fear) to the effects in the body. A good therapist will know what to do by experience coupled with intuition, and can explain to the recipient what is happening, and what to expect.

A part of crystal therapy is to balance and harmonize the energy flows of the body - this includes the chakras. It should not be used solely in place of traditional approaches to medical practices.

Here is a link to a previous post of how I initially experienced these things. 

That story man, really deep and amazing (maybe a bit the wrong word to use). Lately i have been getting a way better perspective of the world through alan watts his philosopys about meditation and death. In my head there is pretty much evidence to crystal therapy, or at leatst "vibrations". Binuaral beats are somewhat similar but it are the vibrations of sound and crystals have the vibration of things. Binuaral beats have soom real evidence so wouldn't that make crystals the same way?

Evidence or not, i "believe" in it.

Edited by mudita

@mudita Thank you for the information.

I checked binuaral beats on the Internet and related it to the rise of harmonics. There is something else that has not been mentioned in the article I read, i.e., brain cavity resonances when we hear sounds (the third beat?). That is why we sound different when we hear a recording of our voice.

Anyway, crystals charge and release energy under vibration. Especially when the vibration is induced into it. Later in this post you will see a sonic wand based on such principles. Crystals are used in electronics. Due to their structure, they can vibrate at a set frequency. Crystal oscillators used in clocks and computers are for frequency reference. A good example of a crystal charging and discharging under stress are crystal lighters.

Awesome stuff man, i have a friend who makes crystalline wands and similar artifacts and also writes in language of light or something he receives telepathic communication from Arcturus which give him all these creative ideas. Its like all the ancient, mythological stories and methods we seen in children's shows growing up or books are coming to light these last 5-10 years.

Alchemy is another interesting topic but most of this knowledge has been lost :/ Its great to see others tapping in and being creators themselves.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks for your response.

Interesting word 'alchemy'. In essence we, who are transforming through self-improvement, are alchemists.

Crystal therapy, and other modalities adventured for the search of truth, can be part of the recipe which transforms us. Especially if we do not claim them. Claiming them will crystallize us so to speak ;). Though I am presenting artifacts and stories, they only serve to discover the finer aspects of what is true.

Every quartz crystal is unique yet within the esoteric community they are categorized by shape, colour, patterns, termination (points), and those more seriously by crystallography. Crystal wands are also seen as long slender quartz crystals on there own. They are not attached to anything, and used directly by one's hand. They are often called hand wands. Here are a few:

Hand Wands.jpg

Laser can be used to recharge a crystal.

CAM00319-lasar.jpg

Here are two such crystals attached to a copper tube.

72.jpg

The top one is mainly for reading energies; the other for injecting energies.

Have you heard about Lemurian Crystals? I heard data are stored in them and those who can tune in can receive them.

I did see a post many years ago with Japanese scientists figuring out that you can store DATA on  quartz crystal in 5D so it lasts indefinitely and unknown capacity or something along those lines, maybe in the future we will understand more. Nice pictures, fascinating stuff!

B R E A T H E