Spence94

An International Path To The Infinite. (what Else We Gunna Do!?)

58 posts in this topic

"Practice concentration meditation so you can actually get some shit done."- Ryan

Okay, its finally at the point now where practice is the only thing that truly fulfills me. 

I just did an hour of Kriya yoga. Totally blissing out right now. Wam. Bam. Smack.

Edited by Spence94

Just jerk off so then you can concentrate. No shame. Let it be. Ideally a woman in bed, but if not just jerk off. Jerk off and tick off. Done.

This simple process of writing out words a few times, reading it out loud, reading a sentence with the word in it for context, then adding that word and sentence to anki flashcards for SRS review later seems to work. This process just moves the fluency journey forward. 

"The meat and potatoes of language learning: Words."- Tim Ferriss 

20220315_091739.jpg

Edited by Spence94

@Spence94 I've never tried Kriya Yoga Spence! I'm a Wim Hof girl through and through! Thank you :), if you have any links to share on kriya I'd love to hear them :) 

Being attractive = Being Self-Actualized.

Done.

The shadow.

It seems one can not fully actualize their highest Self without going back to integrate the past. The traumas of the past are like sandbags on a hot air balloon. Once you listen, the bags can be unhooked and the balloon can gracefully ascend to its highest potential. 

6 weeks mindful support group and 7 months of coaching coming where I will investigate my past.

May also check out Jordan Petersons Self authoring program, heard good things. 

Step back to step forward.

Raise the vibration.

Edited by Spence94

I prefer  the term 'Actualizing my Highest Self' more than the term 'Actualizing my highest potential' or 'best self.' 

Musings on Resistance: 

If you could hold resistance in your hands and ask it why it is here what would it say? I am here to guide you. I am here to show you the way. I am here to raise you up. 

Why does God not just guide me, why is there resistance with a message of guidance? Because there are two sides, your lowest nature, your highest nature. Your evolutionary nature, your spiritual nature. Resistance comes as resistance on the lower plane and it comes with a higher message from the higher plane.

It comes as ONE thing. These natures of you are ONE.

"I don't want to do it" "it will be painful and boring and hard." These are from the lower nature.  They don't come from silence. 

The silent whispers of 'this is what you have to do' ' this is good for you.' these are from the highest nature. Silence speaks this.

If you could could hold resistance in your hands and ask it a question, what would you ask ? Listen to the silence for the answer.

Namaste.

Yoga

Yoga is a total system of practice. Body, mind, energy and spirit. It strengthens the body and it makes the body more healthy and flexible. It strengthens the mind and it makes the mind more healthy and flexible. It brings abundant vitality and energy to the whole body and mind. It strengthens the spirit by awakening the Self to its authentic and natural higher nature. By healing the conditioned ego agenda that blocks us from our authenticity and our True Higher Self, yoga transforms us. By healing ourselves through the practice, we actualize our authentic higher Self. It brings the entirety of the human being and their experience into complete balance, harmony and union.

Namaste.

Started another journal: 'Healing Trauma: A Journey of the Past, Present and Future.'

I will maintain my original intention for this journal here as I enjoy using this journal as a more over arching big picture journal of the journey.

Felt like it was the right time to begin trauma and healing work (working with coaches, therapitst and mindful support groups atm) and was inspired to start the journal after somebody mentioned such a journal. Good idea to make it a seperate journal though and not just lump everything into the same one.

Hope both journals can be of value to people. I try to keep things short and sweet on here. I will do the same with the Healing Trauma Journal. I like it that way.

Clarity, focus and action.

• Healing Trauma: A Journey of the Past, Present and Future.
  • Learning Mandarin Chinese.
  • Getting on track with lifes purpose.
  • Practicing Yoga.
  • Being a yoga instructor.
  • Being an English conversational skills instructor.
  • Socialization and dating beautiful women.

Focus needs to happen, action needs to happen, the hiearchy of needs needs to be met and transformation needs to occur. There are two other journals for the first two bullet points, they deserve their own journals and I am excited about those journals. This journal will be used to for the other 5 bullet points, this is where the focus needs to be at this stage in the transformation. What will it look like in practice...?... we will have to wait and see.

Edited by Spence94

Today I tried a new productivity technique recommended by a member of the forum. I liked it very much. Cultivating grace and self acceptance around ones procrastination and wandering mind. I have felt unhappy about my lack of discipline and focus for years. Procrastination and resistance creates much suffering and doubt in my mind. So much of the happiness and success in all areas of my life would be achieve if I just did the things I know I am supposed to fucking do. However  if it was that easy, everybody would do it. So the path seems like one that brings you to wholeness step by step, that irons out your kinks little by little, so you do the work week by week as much as you can, take a step back and then another step forward. One day you wake up and you're focused, you're getting shit done, you get knocked off and get back on it. You enjoy it. Flow. Non resistance. Flow. It's all supposed to flow. 

Edited by Spence94

I just wanna practice, Self-Actualize, build the business, and spend time in nature. That's all I wanna do. 

Edited by Spence94

I need to realize Self-Love. Is it possible to realize? I feel like only realizing Self-Love is going to work now. All the other bullshit just won't work. Self-Love is the only way.

Edited by Spence94

The counter intuitive move of discipline is that you have to discipline yourself to do less not more. In order to sustain your actions consistently over each and every single day.

Edited by Spence94

Procrastination is suffering because it creates a separation between you and the work. As if there is a difference between your Self and the work?

"A True hero has nothing to prove. He is free, totally free. Anything else is just a facade." -Steve Harrison

Letting go of the need to prove myself is extremely liberating.

Edited by Spence94