Spence94

An International Path To The Infinite. (what Else We Gunna Do!?)

58 posts in this topic

If you're reading this, you should buy Organifi Gold. You'll sleep like a baby.

20220304_010157.jpg

Ain't nothing but a superfood thing baaaaaby!

"20 within 20. 20 grams of protein within 20 minutes of waking." -Tim Ferris

20220304_074312.jpg

Edited by Spence94

“For he who knows this has become wise and his purpose fulfilled." -Bhagavad Gita

Edited by Spence94

Thoughts on the Dao

We are nature

Dao is nature

Nature is Dao

We are no different than a flower or tree

We are a part of nature

We grow, we bloom and we blossom

We move though the seasons just like the flowers and the trees

中文

The Chinese language is music to my ears.

The Chinese language is the most beautiful language I have ever seen or read.

The Chinese language is the coolest language.

It flows. It sings. It is soft. It is hard. It get's the point accross. It sneaks around the point. It is yin 阴 yang 阳

It is full of wisdom and thousands of years of souls and journeys.

It is a mystery in plain sight.

I am enjoying the use of this forum. It is nice to connect and discuss Self-Actualization with like minded people.

I remember Leo saying forums are personal, raw, unfiltered and direct and it is helpful to get real peoples POV as apposed to just listening and reading teachings. I agree.

You get out of life what you put into life. What you put into the forum, you get out of it.

Given we are all One and we are connected, commenting on posts is nourishing for my Self just as much as reading others comments. If I give people advice, I get advice back in return, albeit at a different moment. If i comment something of value, later, i get something of value back. If I write a joke, later I will find something funny on the forum. Writing a comment or a post helps clarify my own thinking and perspectives and also will hopefully serve others too.

The topics and comments although seem seperate are all one, as are the topics and comments in relation to my actual life. There is not a duality between the forum and my life. Beautiful.

I won't get attached, but for now, this forum is serving my Self and life, and I and happy to be here with you all.

Edited by Spence94

Nature is healing.

Silence is the answer.

"Journaling is a good way to connect with and enter into ourselves."-Arya

"Introspection is the key."- Unknown 

Edited by Spence94

Just BE with nature.

Let nature BE with you.

Let nature BE you.

BE nature.

"It's all practice." -Devin Kelly

"Practice; a process and a study for acquiring insight." -Devin Kelley.

"Forget about what they're doing, focus on what you're doing." -Joey Diaz

Insights from contemplative nature walk

Insecurities are illusions fabricated by your self-agenda and self-survival mechanism.

Ultimate solution to needing approval and validation is being grounded in your own internal being and having your external life grounded in passion and purpose. With this in place, you simply won't give a fuck about approval and validation, it will have no value to you. You will validated your Self internally.

Even if you're consciously contemplating something in nature, 'you' aren't doing anything, nature is still working on you, you are just BEING nature. It just happening. Enjoy it.

Walks in nature are healing, insightful, nourishing and fulfilling. Do it often.

Nature has the answers!

Don't revolve practice around your life.

Revolve life around your practice.

Edited by Spence94

Prayer is powerful! I will do more of it!

Edited by Spence94

What did I learn today?

Saturdays I need to decompress, chill, meditate and go outside in order to avoid burnout and so I can take lots of action the other 6 days. 

There is something very powerful and profound about tidying and cleaning. It has an amazing effect on the mind. 

My karma yoga is very simple and obvious. 

Yoga teachers are often viewed as somehow different from normal humans. The human being  gets separated from the concept of the 'yoga teacher'. 

I need to sleep more. 

"You're real, but you're not real." -A Buddhist teacher

With spring comes new energy.

Be so good they can't ignore you.

Edited by Spence94

To help with the relative level: Breath concentration meditation and also Body awareness scanning meditation.

To help with the absolute level: I AM meditation and also Buddhist center meditation.

Of course, they are one in the same, but it is useful to understand how they can be of benefit. The absolute level certainly serves the relative and the relative level informs the absolute.

I have a desire to improve my connections with other people as well as my focus, the relative level helps target this more directly. Of course the absolute level does too, so both are needed.

"He challenged the Buddha's worldview. The Buddha, being the Buddha, remained calm." -A buddhist