Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jse

Your Deepest Fears, Share Them With Us

31 posts in this topic

Revisit and share with us the biggest concerns in your life.

My past fears:
Uncertainty, poverty, loneliness, acceptance, loss of freedom, failure, pain, death.

Current fears:
An unfulfilled life,  eventual loss of loved ones,  eventual degradation and loss of mind.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

Uncertainty

No.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

, poverty,

Maybe yes.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

loneliness,

Not anymore...

3 minutes ago, jse said:

acceptance

This is a big one. But I dont think it affects me anymore,as well.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

loss of freedom,

maybe this is the worst. But If you consider that *this moment right here right now* is our freedom,Im free under any circumstances. If u quiet the mind you are free.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

failure,

Haha this is childish. As you grow older you are getting less and less fear from that.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

pain

Its only temporary. As long as it happens,you cant help but feel it. Pain even unbearable you cant escape.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

, death.

Loool. In my experience,the past 5 years my 2 grandpas had passed away,then my uncle (young)and then my aunt(young). Im very very used to death and highly tolerant.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

An unfulfilled life, 

Im not afraid of it. Whatever you do,in my opinion doesnt matter. Only thing that matters is how you are feeling inside. Not money,relationships etc.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

eventual loss of loved ones, 

Not afraid.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

eventual degradation and loss of mind.

Loool this is kinda scary. But my grandma has dementia and lives with us. I think she is having a nice time and ppl love her unconditionally. The past 2 months I ve kind of learnt what unconditional love looks like. 

Anyway. Lets see ...lets find my deepest fears.

I dont think theyre so dramatic as the word 'depest' describes to be. 

But Im claustrophobic. Especially elevators. Because I had an experience in the past I was a little girl,it was almost a broken elevator. Loool. But it was okay.

Im afraid of some animals like the usual shit like:rats and snakes. Those two. As for the rest (insects and tarantulas and disgusting lizards) is mostly a sickening relationship between us. Theyre nasty. Not that is fear fear.

But Im afraid of falling and crushing my teeth to the ground. Awful. It was a girl in school who had experienced this sad thing.

Im afraid of fire. I was once in an epilating institute and it got fire. I ran downstairs giving no fucks about the other people. I was so afraid I had to save my self.

Then again a kind of creepy fear is experiencing the following: to be awake and see some strange people inside my house in the middle of the night like thives or sth. Luckily when thives invaded to my house I was sleeping and never saw them. But they went across my bed when I was sleeping. Im glad I didnt wake up.

Its kind of funny most of my fears I have experienced once in my life. ???

So so many...

Death, pain, disease, loneliness, sex, love, social situations, judgement, being away from home, the fear of fear...ect, ect.

Pretty much my whole life is one big fear fest.

Loss of loved ones, loneliness, health, money

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Being unsuccessful.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure..."-Nelson Mandela

www.hersandhislove.com

28 minutes ago, sheenp24 said:

Being unsuccessful.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure..."-Nelson Mandela

Noone is successful to begin with.

I am taking care of my 78 year old mother, and as much as I love her dearly, this stops me from arriving at my own destiny.
My life fear is that I will grow old, without my own loving family and my soulmate by my side.

2 hours ago, jse said:

My past fears:
Uncertainty, poverty, loneliness, acceptance, loss of freedom, failure, pain, death.

2 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Haha this is childish. As you grow older you are getting less and less fear from that.

@egoeimai , José did say past fears, probably from his childhood.

@egoeimai I do believe a quarter of that statement. The idea of being successful varies amongst all consciousness. In other words, your idea of success may differ from others. You maybe innately successful at being successful at being a good citizen. Different agendas may require one to start out at ground zero, like being millionaire and then again, some people inherit success. I guess it just depends on how you perceive things. 

www.hersandhislove.com

1 hour ago, jse said:

RonJeremy.jpg

José who is that?

1 hour ago, Lai said:

José who is that?

That's ah, Jeremy Irons.  I think that pic was taken just after he gained some weight, for the Raging Bull classic film.

@jse good question!

Before actualized: Death, loneliness, acceptance (aka fit in society models) poverty, so many 

After actualized: Live an ordinary life, fall back asleep and dive into Maya, lose my motivation to seek Truth

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody

Don't bullshit yourself. You're still afraid of death. ;)

16 minutes ago, username said:

@MsNobody

Don't bullshit yourself. You're still afraid of death. ;)

@username  you are projecting your fear of the unknown into others.  And I also think you would not be as rude in a face to face conversation.

I am similar to @MsNobody.  I am not afraid of death but very afraid of wasting my life, and also afraid of pain.  My intuition is that a painless death without regrets is just like falling into regular sleep, but without waking up again into this dream.  Is there really anything to fear?

3 hours ago, jse said:

That's ah, Jeremy Irons.  I think that pic was taken just after he gained some weight, for the Raging Bull classic film.

You funny guy, I know who that really is.  That is Super Mario without the mustache.

@Lai I don't know what anyone else ever experiences. I'm not sure I can ever say something about their inner worlds without it being possibly considered a projection. My position is that anyone who has not become self-realized hasn't truly conquered fear of death. I'm completely open to the possibility of being wrong, though. 

I talk to her in PMs; we're familiar with each other. I'm not insulting her or trying to be rude. I can be brash without trying to be rude. Whether or not anyone takes it as rude is another matter.

@Lai Np, miscommunication happens. :)