Shin

Almost There ...

23 posts in this topic

I have a gut feeling that I'm very close now.

What I'm searching is to realize that the consciousness which is within me (the watcher), is also inside everything that I can see/hear/feel and think ?

Not only that, but also the fact that everything that can I see, feel, hear and think, is the same and unique experience arising at this very moment ?

RIGHT ?!

Holy shit the intuition is so strong.

HOLY SHIT pleurs.pngpleurs.pngpleurs.png

EDIT: Here wa go !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Glad you're making progress man! 

Btw I think Rakesh deserves a nobel prize for those thumbnails:D

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

Definitely want to awaken on the level of heart.

If it takes longer, then so be it !

@Annetta Maybe we don't have a choice, maybe this is all about masculine/feminine energy in the end.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

One has to mention that Rali did listen to Adyashanti a lot, that is where he has the model from.

Rali (Rayle, Ruylee?) is the most challenging teacher I have ever met. Every time I listen to him I feel like I'm gonna throw up...

Yeeah, this was sarcasm and judgement. It felt goood. :D 

Edited by Barna

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Am I the only one distracted by Rali's video backdrops?
How long before Rali gets permanently banned from those Singapore hotel lobbies?

Edited by jse

@Annetta I don't know, I don't listen to him. I only heard him say that he likes Adyashanti and UG Krishnamurti when I watched 1-2 videos some time ago. That's what I remember.

@Annetta I met a lot of great teachers so I cannot say he is the best because I don't want to devalue other teachers. But he is very very good.

There is no "best" anyway, just teachers that you have more affinity with, depending on your personality.

God is love

And God in them

I did not know about these different ways to reach enlightenment. Thanks for sharing this, very helpful. Also what I did not quite get is the difference between an awakening experience and enlightenment. Could anyone elaborate on that?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Annetta Ty! I like Sadhguru a lot. The way he explains and looks at things just makes me very happy and hopeful towards my growth.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

I don't hate him consciously, but I feel that my personality doesn't match his personality at all. But it's alright, I can still love him. :)

@Barna Exactly. Finding a teacher that fits your own personality is important. I tend to listen to a variety of different teachers though, I like the way they explain things differently. Sometimes I can understand a certain topic better when another teacher explains it. I believe that one should try and catch a glimpse of all the amazing out perspectives there.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

I started to appreciate humor in the attitude of spiritual teachers. 

If a spiritual teaching is serious it doesn't make any sense to me anymore. :)

"Once it happened…Four men were walking in the forest. The first was a gnana yogi, the second was a bhakti yogi, the third was a karma yogi, and the fourth was a kriya yogi. Usually, these four people can never be together. The gnana yogi has total disdain for every other type of yoga. His is the yoga of the intellect, and typically, an intellectual has complete disdain for everybody else, particularly these devotional types who look upward and chant God’s name all the time. They look like a bunch of idiots to him. But a bhakti yogi, a devotee, thinks all this gnana, karma, and kriya yoga is a waste of time. He pities the others who don’t see that all you need to do is know that God exists, hold his hand, and walk in trust. All this mind-splitting philosophy, this bone-bending yoga is absurd to him. Then there is the karma yogi, the man of action. He thinks all the other types are just plain lazy. Their lives are pure self-indulgence. But the kriya yogi is the most disdainful of all. He laughs at everyone. Don’t they know that existence is just energy? If you don’t transform your energy, whether you long for God or for anything else, nothing is going to happen! There can be no transformation. These four people customarily cannot get along. But today they happened to be walking together in the forest. Suddenly, a storm broke out. It grew fierce. The rain started pouring down relentlessly. Drenched to the skin, the four yogis started running, looking desperately for shelter. The bhakti yogi, the devotion man, said, “There’s an ancient temple in this direction. Let’s go there.” (As a devotee, he was particularly familiar with the geography of temples.) They ran in that direction. They came to an ancient temple; all the walls had crumbled long ago; just the roof and four columns remained. They rushed into the temple—not out of any love for God, but just to escape the rain. they moved closer and closer. Finally, there was no alternative. They just sat down and embraced the idol. The moment these four people hugged the idol, suddenly God appeared. In all their minds the same question arose: why now ? They wondered, “We expounded so many subtle and arcane philosophies, worshipped at every possible sacred shrine, great and small, selflessly served so many people, did so much body-breaking penance, but you never showed up. Now when we’re just escaping the rain, you turn up. Why?” God said, “At last you four idiots got together.”" 

This is a quote from the book of "Inner Engineering" by Sadhguru. This story might be irrelevant but what I wanted to say is that, he is talking about  4 ways of attaining enlightenment and reaching the ultimate. I don't know, it might be true that there are only two ways: through mind or heart. Either way it is interesting that there is no 'only path' everyone has his/her own unique journey.

By the way if you are interested in the bhati yoga I would definitelly reccomend reading a book "Miracle of Love" by Rom Dass. Great stories about amazing saint Maharaji, give it a try.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Almost There ...

Almost Enlightened Chameleon:

"Just a bit more to go..."

x49av3p3r2vy.jpg

Rupert Spira is pretty serious.

Amazing teacher.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I don't know, somehow since 3-4 days what you write does make much more sense. Did a shift happen in you the last days or is it just me perceiving it that way?