Dan Arnautu

Pineal Gland (third Eye Opening) Experience?

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Some months ago I had an experience that woke me up from sleep (physical sleep, haha). I saw like a white light, but I didn't give attention to that. What got my attention was that I was practically raising  up from the bed(real fast, like in a knee jerk reaction) with my mouth open wide and started hearing an increasing ringing in my years (in pitch and volume) , I MEAN LIKE REALLY LOUD and then it stopped after a few seconds and I came back.

I didn"t give that experience much thought because I've had sleep paralysis experiences and I got used with things of the sorts. I just went back to bed.

Odd enough, for a few days after that I started seeing everything like, much more vibrant in color and it was like almost hurting my eyes. I stayed mostly at home the following days and the feeling started fading away but right now again I am getting powerful tingling in my forehead (even now I feel it). I searched on the web it sent me to third eye/pineal gland related articles

I was just browsing through the web on some DMT related videos and a guy said that he had the same experience (like the experience that woke me up from my sleep) just before he entered a DMT trip. He said that there is a myth which says that is a sign of your pineal gland (third eye activating).

That made me have an AHA moment. Am I interpreting any of this wrong? It kind of all makes sense to me, even as a not so ”superstitious person”.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

Your minds eye was stimulated or activated, it always starts with the ringing then the visuals and brightness and vibrance of colors ect.. Enjoy!

Don't let others belief systems limit or destroy your journey in any way, you create it as you go from now :)

Those who seek shall find.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I need to proceed carefully. I had a mild psychosis earlier today as I forced too many spiritual teaching and insights (in a very short span of time) on an unprepared ego and it backlashed really hard. For a pretty psychologically healthy individual, I saw for the first time how much power the ego actually has over me and I began to respect it a lot. It really humbles me.

If I did not know how to do Pranic Breathing and implement some of Matt Kahn's teachings (treating the ego with respect, love and appreciation on the process of trying to transcend it) I don't know what I would've done.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

12 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

@pluto I need to proceed carefully. I had a mild psychosis earlier today as I forced too many spiritual teaching and insights (in a very short span of time) on an unprepared ego and it backlashed really hard. For a pretty psychologically healthy individual, I saw for the first time how much power the ego actually has over me and I began to respect it a lot. It really humbles me.

If I did not know how to do Pranic Breathing and implement some of Matt Kahn's teachings (treating the ego with respect, love and appreciation on the process of trying to transcend it) I don't know what I would've done.

Nice. Consider scaling back the intensity and/or length of your practices so you can progress in a smooth, grounded and enjoyable way. Remember to stay hydrated and eat healthy. If you are experiencing psychosis and mental disturbances then it may be time to be more gentle, as pushing ahead can compound on uncomfortable symptoms. 

Had this third eye awakening yesterday, during a psychedelic truffels trip. Felt very connected to the Truth. A new intuitive dimension you can directly tap into. Had intense ringing in my ears. They somewhat feel like receivers to a higher frequency. As if you're trying to pick up a signal. And many times a it felt as if a lightning bolt of love hit me in the pineal gland. I also developed this Martin Ball typa voice out of nowhere. It felt as the most authentic expression of myself.  I'm not gonna push this third eye too much. Not really waiting for a psychosis man :P.

@Dan Arnautu how is everything going now, since the awakening?

@Visionary Lots of weird emotions that I need to be mindful of right now, including fear. Lately, I was always in a tense state, like having a constant fear of my surroundings for some reason. 

Yesterday I was listening to some deep spiritual stuff on the internet and suddenly a terror came over me. I felt my pulse doubling in speed and almost pumping out of my chest. It felt like something set me on fire and I could not stop it. I REALLY, REALLY felt that that was the moment I was going to die. Maybe I wasn't, but I had experienced that kind of terror only once in the past, and that was when I almost had an ego death.

Awakening is no child's play. I thought I was not going to survive that moment. Then I started to breathe very deeply and look into the feeling. It felt like a ball of spinning energy the size of my whole torso. I handled the whole experience fairly well, but I got the gist that my mind does not like being fed all this spiritual stuff and it may have been a signal to stop "hurting it". After that, I went on with my day.

Be careful if you wish for enlightenment right now. You are in for a whole new level of suffering. It gets much worse before it gets better.

The only other experiences I had aside from all of this were some spiritual insights on weed.

16 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

@Visionary Lots of weird emotions that I need to be mindful of right now, including fear. Lately, I was always in a tense state, like having a constant fear of my surroundings for some reason. 

Yesterday I was listening to some deep spiritual stuff on the internet and suddenly a terror came over me. I felt my pulse doubling in speed and almost pumping out of my chest. It felt like something set me on fire and I could not stop it. I REALLY, REALLY felt that that was the moment I was going to die. Maybe I wasn't, but I had experienced that kind of terror only once in the past, and that was when I almost had an ego death.

Awakening is no child's play. I thought I was not going to survive that moment. Then I started to breathe very deeply and look into the feeling. It felt like a ball of spinning energy the size of my whole torso. I handled the whole experience fairly well, but I got the gist that my mind does not like being fed all this spiritual stuff and it may have been a signal to stop "hurting it". After that, I went on with my day.

Be careful if you wish for enlightenment right now. You are in for a whole new level of suffering. It gets much worse before it gets better.

The only other experiences I had aside from all of this were some spiritual insights on weed.

Without darkness we cannot experience light :)

B R E A T H E

I also hear this high pitch sound from time to time. Somewhere I have read, from somebody who has studied spiritual schools for 30 years what this sound is. He said it is the sound of OM.

Om ( listen (help·info), IAST: Auṃ or Oṃ, Sanskrit: ॐ) is a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in Hindu religion.[1][2] It is also a mantra in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.[3][ ...

I Also had those third eye pulsing sensations, they were extremely intense for several months. After a while those sensations stopped.

The most intense period is the beggining, but don't get scared of this, it gets better. The old energy has to leave, so the new energy can enter.