Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiakosN

Judgments

15 posts in this topic

What do you think Jesus was meaning by saying don't judge or you will be judged? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

“Whatever is hurtful to you, do not do to any other person.”

As you sow, so shall you reap

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Well it's really simple. When you're judging others you've already judging yourself. Suppose I say that everyone who wears green is retarded. That implies that if I wear green, then I must be retarded, regardless if I'm wearing green right now or not.

Another wat to think about it is that judgment is an ego game. It does nothing but to feed your ego. Remember when Jesus said that whoever holds on to his own life will lose it and whoever lays down his life to follow Jesus will find true life? Yeah, that's ego death right there.

He means that if you judge other people, you also judge yourself.

Which brings suffering to you, in both cases.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

33 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

What do you think Jesus was meaning by saying don't judge or you will be judged? 

This was impossible for the Jews to understand, because the whole Jewish conception is morality oriented: "This is good and that is not good."  

So don't say that a prostitute is bad -- who knows? and don't say that a puritan is good. Who knows? And ultimately they both are part of one game. They are based on each other -- on a mutual existence. If you are non-judging, not taking any moral standpoint, simply observing facts as they are, not interpreting them according to yourself, then you cannot be judged. You are transformed completely. Now there is no need for YOU to be judged by any divine power -- there is no need! You have become divine yourself; you have become God yourself. Be a witness, not a judge.

The reality is neither beautiful nor ugly – it is there. You interpret it according to yourself. That’s why a certain thing can be beautiful in China and may not be beautiful in India. A certain type of face is beautiful in Africa, it may not be beautiful in England. We conceive of things through our mind; that mind goes on interpreting. But we can understand about beauty and ugliness – what about other interpretations? If man disappears there will be no good and evil in the world, nothing will be moral and nothing will be immoral. All our morality, all our judgment is through conceptions.

Man cannot know the real because man goes on projecting his ideology; and all ideologies are home-made, the existence doesn’t support them, you create them. And if you can accept this existence without any interpretation, for the first time you are creating a way which can lead to the truth.

You cannot carry your mind to the truth. If you carry your mind, whatsoever you come to know will not be the truth. You may encounter the truth but you will not know it, because the moment you see something you have interpreted. You pass through a garden and you see roseflowers. You have not seen them and immediately the mind says, ”Beautiful.” The flowers have disappeared, your concept has come in. You have projected, you have judged. Jesus says, ”Judge ye not.” Don’t judge.

If judgment disappears, you have become innocent. If you don’t divide things into good and bad, ugly and beautiful, acceptable and nonacceptable; if you don’t divide things, if you look at reality without any division, your eyes will come into existence for the first time. 

If you divide you will remain blind, if you judge you will remain blind, if you say this is bad and this is good, you will persist in your blindness... because existence knows nothing. There is nothing good and nothing bad – existence accepts everything. And when you also accept everything you have become existence-like. You have become one with it.

So remember, morality is not religion. Rather, on the contrary, morality is one of the hindrances in gaining religion, just like immorality. Morality, immorality – both are hindrances. When you transcend both you have transcended the mind, the dual, the dualistic attitude. Then the sage and the sinner have become one. Then you remain in your self, you don’t move to judge. And when you don’t judge, your mind cannot project: the mind projects through judgment.

So, i understand that :you will be judged means that I will judge myseef after judging others right? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

1 minute ago, LiakosN said:

So, i understand that :you will be judged means that I will judge myseef after judging others right? 

Not only that, if you become so innocent that you don't judge then you will not be judged by the divine - there is no need. You are transformed completely.

I think he meant perhaps that judging another is judging yourself because everything is you.

12 hours ago, LiakosN said:

What do we do when we judge? We compare others with our self. What self, our ideal self?

If we do not measure to our own ideals (the assumed point of self-acceptance), then any judgement on our self will reflect our imperfections, shortcomings and defects of character (what we do not accept about our self).

Mathew 23:12: For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

you have many reincarnational lives, you can easily be judging someone for something you did yourself in the past or the future. 
(there's no linear timeline in the spirit world)

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

22 hours ago, LiakosN said:

You're judging because you need to separate yourself from others.
If you judge other people, that automatically implies you do it to yourself too.

It's not like you could decide to stop like that, but what you can do is watching your thoughts when you judge, and try to understand why you really judge.
You'll find out that it's not because other people do things wrongs, but what you believe they should do.
This is all in your head, even the most horrible things people do in life, there is no need to judge, it is already done, judging is pointless.
I said judging, not acting, acting towards something is great, judging only leads to neurosis and pointless debates.

Judging can be done totally neutrally (which is what we call awareness), and this is how you make real decisions in life, and how you make real and authentic connection to people.

Might seem totally crazy to you right now, but this is exactly what it is :

2664d0e2789d58be9784c145b6b47963.jpg

@egoeimai     How to do this? How can u make your mind understand this when its needed?

It's hard to remember that you have to do that at first, because you're caught in the judgments.

What can help, is to do 5 minutes affirmations everyday "I will observe my judgments", preferably in the morning.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

34 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're judging because you need to separate yourself from others.
If you judge other people, that automatically implies you do it to yourself too.

Yes. Separation! When we are all one!

Yes u cant judge judge and be okay with yourself. These 2 dont go together.

It's not like you could decide to stop like that, but what you can do is watching your thoughts when you judge, and try to understand why you really judge.

How to do this? How can u make your mind understand this when its needed?

This is all in your head, even the most horrible things people do in life, there is no need to judge, it is already done, judging is pointless.
I said judging, not acting, acting towards something is great,

Toootally. As you said in my recent thread,ppl do such things,u cant control them! 

Judging only leads to neurosis and pointless debates

Totally me. I agree its pointless by the end of the day.It all clears up in the night and the next morning the same again! Pointless. People must see this because it brings suffering,too!