Dodo

Brain Pulsating

15 posts in this topic

Most of the times when I shift from thinking to awareness of inner world, I, awareness become aware of my heart beat. It starts beating faster it seems. Also, sometimes I am aware of my brain Pulsating just like the heart, at such moments there is no thought,  just awareness.

Is this what they say by dropping your mind in the heart?

Do you experience this as well? It seems like when I let go of constantly using my mind it follows the heart's rhythm. 

PS: It is a very pleasurable and peaceful experience 

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Have you checked with the doctor. I am not sure about this.

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

5 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Dodoster Try meditating without any stuff. That's better. Don't rely too much on meditation products. There is no clinical validation for them.

But it feels super good, When I google it I only see people talking about "suffering" from pulsation in brain, I feel the opposite of suffering?? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Sometimes my temples pulsate and hurt from meditation, but it feels good for me as well. :) 

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I also listen to binaural beats.

37 minutes ago, Barna said:

Sometimes my temples pulsate and hurt from meditation, but it feels good for me as well. :) 

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I also listen to binaural beats.

We need to figure out whether it's a bug or a feature. To me it feels like a feature xD Evolution, making the mind into a second heart. Oh yeah :D 

3 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

We need to figure out whether it's a bug or a feature. To me it feels like a feature xD Evolution, making the mind into a second heart. Oh yeah :D 

Next time I'll go into this meditative state in debug mode.

9 minutes ago, Barna said:

Next time I'll go into this meditative state in debug mode.

NullReferenceException

DANG

Self not set to an instance of an object

Edited by Dodoster

Could be that you are noticing the subtle Craniosacral Rhythm.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

27 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

NullReferenceException

DANG

Self not set to an instance of an object

:)) I think, this is the best Programming - Non-duality joke I have ever heard! :D Or the only one. :D 

14 minutes ago, Barna said:

:)) I think, this is the best Programming - Non-duality joke I have ever heard! :D Or the only one. :D 

What about this

Ego is a handled NullReferenceException which says "Self is set to an instance of an object";
try
{
        WhoAmI();
}
catch(NullReferenceException nre)
{
         Mind.WriteLine("I am the self");
}

Obvs total lie! 

2 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

What about this

Ego is a handled NullReferenceException which says "Self is set to an instance of an object";
try
{
        WhoAmI();
}
catch(NullReferenceException nre)
{
         Mind.WriteLine("I am the self");
}

Obvs total lie! 

This is how Non-duality should be taught to programmers. :D 

It is normal and good. There are no sensation cells in the brain. The only part you feel is the tissues surrounding the brain. When your brain begins to change physically, more blood is directed to the brain and you can feel it. This is why there are headaches. The blood vessels in the brain constrict and the brain pulls back from the inner skull. This causes pain. 

You are fine. That feeling is actually the natural you. The feeling like there is space above your head is the void. That means your mind is clear. Give it time, eat well and stay hydrated. Your mind is shifting emphasis from the default network to a balanced resting point. Congrats.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

6 minutes ago, Gopackgo said:

It is normal and good. There are no sensation cells in the brain. The only part you feel is the tissues surrounding the brain. When your brain begins to change physically, more blood is directed to the brain and you can feel it. This is why there are headaches. The blood vessels in the brain constrict and the brain pulls back from the inner skull. This causes pain. 

You are fine. That feeling is actually the natural you. The feeling like there is space above your head is the void. That means your mind is clear. Give it time, eat well and stay hydrated. Your mind is shifting emphasis from the default network to a balanced resting point. Congrats.

It's not a headache/pain though, I was not expressing concern, but curiosity xD Maybe I'm not at level8 enlightenment yet

@Dodoster lol. I know, that was just the only way I knew to compare. It doesnt have to be pain. I feel it too, and thats what I think it is. Brain changes have to require a lot of blood flow. The brain is such a complex and amazing thing. We Have no clue how it works really despite having studied it extensively. The way to study it is subjectively though. That is the problem with psychology. You cant study the subject from the level of objects. 

Anyways, I think it is a good thing to have these sensations. I personally feel it 24/7, and have for months. It bothered me a bit at first but then I relaxed into it.

Scientists like to use fmri to find associations in the brain, but the problem is that they have no clue what is coming first. Is it the feeling? or is it the brain activity? Its a chicken and the egg scenario, and they really have no clue. The one thing that seems legit is that in monks that meditate their who life, they have substantially thicker cortical mass than a non meditator. Meditation adds mass to the brain. They thought this was impossible not too long ago. They thought neurogenesis (sp?) ended in early development.   

Edited by Gopackgo

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

11 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

You're obsessing over this, it's probably no big deal

Who me? ???