CuteCornDog

My Family

15 posts in this topic

Overly focused on weight, height, how old someone looks, their job, and the list goes on.

Going above and beyond to make everyone in the world uncomfortable.

Making fun of Cops who regularly get mistaken age wise.

40 year old Cops who look like they're 16.

Did I mention they're both liars? Giving me bad health advice on purpose.

Edited by CuteYTDawg
More information.

On 4/30/2017 at 5:29 AM, Visitor said:

Seriously, with regards to your family, what would you tell your best friend to do if they were in your situation?

REALLY care about me and REALLY on my side with everything, I would refuse to leave them alone.

Anyway, they're the type of people who will laugh at the youngest member of the family solely for being upset.

Edited by CuteYTDawg

On 4/30/2017 at 7:29 PM, Visitor said:

Seriously, with regards to your family, what would you tell your best friend to do if they were in your situation?

3 hours ago, CuteYTDawg said:

REALLY care about me and REALLY on my side with everything, I would refuse to leave them alone.

Anyway, they're the type of people who will laugh at the youngest member of the family solely for being upset.

Let me see if I understood you. If your best friend were in your family situation, you would say to your best friend: "REALLY care about me and REALLY on my side with everything, I would refuse to leave them alone."  Sorry CuteYTDawg, but you lost me. Could you explain it to me?

If my original question confused you, I am sorry for that. So let me ask you a similar question again.

Imagine knowing a child, in the same family situation you are in now. What would you tell that child to do?

On 5/7/2017 at 1:38 AM, Visitor said:

Let me see if I understood you. If your best friend were in your family situation, you would say to your best friend: "REALLY care about me and REALLY on my side with everything, I would refuse to leave them alone."  Sorry CuteYTDawg, but you lost me. Could you explain it to me?

If my original question confused you, I am sorry for that. So let me ask you a similar question again.

Imagine knowing a child, in the same family situation you are in now. What would you tell that child to do?

A person THAT AGE needs an intervention if they feel that way. THAT AGE. Make sure the child's boundaries and school grades are in consideration too. Great question. Thanks for asking. :D

Speaking of AGE, the main problem with my family is age discrimination.

My 27th birthday is coming up VERY soon, and the only thing I want is to be free of stress, anxiety, and all that stuff.

People telling you you can't do something because of your age.

Edited by CuteYTDawg

People told me I could not become happily married. They said marriage is 'work' and compromise. People told me I could not be a millionaire, they said I would have to work all the time and trade my soul. People told me not to have kids, they said it would rob me of living out my desires and cost me all of my money. A singing coach told me I should only sing in baritone, that trying to sing in multiple octaves would only ruin my throat and voice. 

But I knew we each create our own reality. I could see they were living exactly what they were describing and not the other way around.

So glad I chose not to listen.

Our marriage is the most ideal co-creating of our dreams that we can even imagine. Our kids are angels and they bring an abundance of love to us everyday, and us to them. The focus on my dream, my reality, has enabled me to give much to others in need. I learned to sing in four octaves, and some of the best times in my life so far have been recording in studios and singing for crowds...in 4 octaves. 

You should consider listening to your self.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 5/10/2017 at 9:44 AM, Nahm said:

People told me I could not become happily married. They said marriage is 'work' and compromise. People told me I could not be a millionaire, they said I would have to work all the time and trade my soul. People told me not to have kids, they said it would rob me of living out my desires and cost me all of my money. A singing coach told me I should only sing in baritone, that trying to sing in multiple octaves would only ruin my throat and voice. 

But I knew we each create our own reality. I could see they were living exactly what they were describing and not the other way around.

Our marriage is the most ideal co-creating of our dreams that we can even imagine. Our kids are angels and they bring an abundance of love to us everyday, and us to them. The focus on my dream, my reality, has enabled me to give much to others in need. I learned to sing in four octaves, and some of the best times in my life so far have been recording in studios and singing for crowds...in 4 octaves. 

You should consider listening to your self.

This is a great post.

My family used to be quite chill but now that they use social media and facebook and watch TV/News all day they have become quite the same let alone not taking care of their bodies and health which only makes it easier for subconscious conditioning to take place.

Welcome to Society i guess...

B R E A T H E

Maybe you aren't so different from your family. Maybe you are just projecting to them. Maybe you are the problem. 

I also have the same sort of problems with my family but I am slowly realizing I do the same things they do but I just lie to myself saying it's different. 

It is hard to admit but you are not so different from them, after all you lived with them all your live.

not very inspiring. Sorry

On 5/13/2017 at 10:51 PM, jdeugarte said:

Maybe you aren't so different from your family. Maybe you are just projecting to them. Maybe you are the problem. 

I also have the same sort of problems with my family but I am slowly realizing I do the same things they do but I just lie to myself saying it's different. 

It is hard to admit but you are not so different from them, after all you lived with them all your live.

not very inspiring. Sorry

The problem is I know how to communicate and they don't.

My family members are all really anxious, especially my mom.

When I went to California, it was outrageous.

They wouldn't leave me alone, especially my mom.

Crazy passive-aggressive mom sets me up to make everyone uncomfortable without meaning to.

Edited by CuteYTDawg

See it this way. Do you think your family is going to change just for your sake? I believe you when you say your family is how you say it is, my family is just the same way. But nobody will change for you. THERE IS NO WAY! You have to let them be and crash with each other and with yourself until all the situation stabilizes and stops being an issue for you. I know other people's families are normal, non-aggressive and all the other stuff, but othe people li a lot and you have to realize that you are on your own.

Hope I was helpful and that you don't come after me if you fail, because I think you will fail many times. Families are extremely complicated.

On 5/18/2017 at 11:35 PM, jdeugarte said:

See it this way. Do you think your family is going to change just for your sake? I believe you when you say your family is how you say it is, my family is just the same way. But nobody will change for you. THERE IS NO WAY! You have to let them be and crash with each other and with yourself until all the situation stabilizes and stops being an issue for you. I know other people's families are normal, non-aggressive and all the other stuff, but othe people li a lot and you have to realize that you are on your own.

Hope I was helpful and that you don't come after me if you fail, because I think you will fail many times. Families are extremely complicated.

Why would I come after you? You're great.

Thought about becoming a Therapist? You'd make a great one.

I think so based off your posts.

Edited by CuteCornDog

Ignore.

You give permission to them to affect you.

2 hours ago, HikiNEET said:

Ignore.

You give permission to them to affect you.

Honestly, you're right.