Dodo

0th Dimension

27 posts in this topic

Just found this video, seems to be the best around on this subject. 

The theory I am currently at, through introspection, is that we ARE the 0th dimension, that the ultimate subject IS the 0th dimension. The Void.

While watching, apply self enquiry. It also has a nice hypnotic visual effect, so don't forget to enjoy!

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Good

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

The void can't be the 0th dimension....it's the void, it isn't anything, not absolute truth, not a dimension, not even consciousness.

The void in it's actual nature is the absence of anything, there isn't anything we can say to describe it, the word void is still too much for it.

Zero(0) isn't the void either, zero is a value through it's absence of value, it's what we imagine the void to be.

Edited by SOUL

Mobius Strip Infinity Symbol.jpg

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

39 minutes ago, John Flores said:

IMy perpsective is that 0 is still only ONE zero and so 0 and 1 are one and the same.

ZERO
ONE
Z=N flipped upside down
R=Reality
ZERO = ONE that created Reality
Coincidence?
DONT THINK SO!!!!
=D Actually agree with your logic.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@John Flores Yeah :)

It's called a "Mobius Strip" and of course is also the Symbol for Infinity.

You can make a Mobius Strip out of a piece of paper.

If you follow one side around the curves, it connects to the other side because of the twisting. So what appears to be two sides at first glance, really each side is just one side.

Here's another look

mobius_strip.jpg

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Here's a short how to make one.

@John Flores Oh yeah... how old are you?
I mean I know.... you're like 2047 right? (was he 30 during execution?) :D
But "IN THE limited perspective of this life time considering that time is real and social convetion of the year is 365 days consisting of 24 hours each of which lasts imaginary number of units that we created for our own confusion"... ?
Let me guess tho.... 28? :D

Cuz I used to fantasize about infinities and theories and stuff when I was younger too... during the ages of 16-18/19 (turning 22 in 2 days)

@John Flores Oh OH JOHN check me out yo!!
999 posts at the moment.
The moment of Truth.
"sighs".
Ready?

HAPPY ELDER STATUUS

Sacred Geometry is where it's at.

This got real nerdy real quick.

nothing is anything

1 hour ago, Lha Bho said:

@John Flores Yeah :)

It's called a "Mobius Strip" and of course is also the Symbol for Infinity.

You can make a Mobius Strip out of a piece of paper.

If you follow one side around the curves, it connects to the other side because of the twisting. So what appears to be two sides at first glance, really each side is just one side.

Here's another look

mobius_strip.jpg

love it :)

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna  You cannot bend a circle into a Mobius Strip unless you were to cut it, twist one side 180 degrees and reconnect the loop.

5 minutes ago, My_Name_Is_Mud said:

This thread reminds me of Emerald.

Speaking of Emerald, I wish more women on this forum could be more like her. I just think we could use more Emerald.

It's ok. I wish all you dudes were Peter Ralston. ?

nothing is anything

@John Flores Here's a video with the rest of that Pine Cone video

It is my suspicion and open belief that the '0th Dimension' or Consciousness itself connect/enters/Correlates with the Individual Brain, (some say the Brain is a Receiver of Consciousness rather than the Originator of Consciousness), through either the Pineal Gland and or the Thalamus Region of the Brain, which is theorized to be the inspiration for the Eye of Ra/Eye of Horus Symbol of Ancient Egypt. And also Descartes reckoned that the Pineal Gland is "The Principle Seat of the Soul".

Brain & The Eye of Horus.jpg

Brain & The Eye of Ra.jpg

The labeling of which parts of the brain represent which parts of the Symbol I think are open to interpretation, however. E.g. I think the bottom left spiral-ish part is the Cerebellum, the long bottom right part, I believe is the Medulla Oblongata.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

7 hours ago, SOUL said:

The void can't be the 0th dimension....it's the void, it isn't anything, not absolute truth, not a dimension, not even consciousness.

The void in it's actual nature is the absence of anything, there isn't anything we can say to describe it, the word void is still too much for it.

Zero(0) isn't the void either, zero is a value through it's absence of value, it's what we imagine the void to be.

Don't you understand that you've never seen Zero? It Is the void, it is emptiness,  all these words point to the same thing. They are synonymous. All words are pointers here as you might have guessed.

Not my fault that your conditioning has made 0 into a concept for something trivial and void for something non-trivial.

Did you watch the video?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

7 hours ago, SOUL said:

Zero is also, in it's actual nature the absence of anything. What's your point, really? Just because we have a symbol for it, doesn't mean you are seeing zero or that it exists. 0 means the absence of anything, that's EXACTLY what it points to. Why are you against the pointer Zero and you are all for the pointer Void. You yourself mentioned that "the word void is still too much for it", this is absolutely obvious to me and everyone on the spiritual path. We know what pointers are. 

I don't understand how you got rep for your comment, it's obvious wtf moment from you, sorry Soul.

@Dodoster You can't describe the void no matter how many words you try to use and emptiness is just another concept in your mind.

The void, I heard it's the spot to be but nobody and nothing has ever been there. bah

16 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Dodoster You can't describe the void no matter how many words you try to use and emptiness is just another concept in your mind.

The void, I heard it's the spot to be but nobody and nothing has ever been there. bah

I am not describing the void. If it is not clear, I already told you that emptiness, void, zero, etc are pointers. I know they are concepts. But what do they all point to?

I say they point to who you are.

How far in are you with your self enquiry? If you want results, you have to go for it.

Void = Absence of anything

Zero = Absence of anything

Zeroth Dimension = Absence of anything

Emptiness = Absence of anything

Void = Zero = Zeroth Dimension = Emptiness = Pointers. 

Your true self =? Absence of anything

If "Your true self" = Something, this is the current boat - This already we know is what is commonly called Ego.

Therefore "Your True Self" = Void = Zero = Zeroth Dimension = Emptiness = Absence of anything. These are still just pointers, but that doesn't make the equation between them wrong. Non of them are IT. Only You are it. Go self enquire and find it out for yourself.

Please don't be allergic to pointers and maths. 

Void, Zero, Zeroth Dimension, Emptiness, Absence of anything - They are ALL pointers, what do they point to? I say they point a finger directly at YOU.

Edited by Dodoster