Russell

Kundalini And Effects On The Human Organism

20 posts in this topic

There are some things I feel I should mention concerning Kundalini and meditations, which although Leo skins over Kundalini in some of his videos I feel we need a more comprehensive layout of what to expect. Unfortunately, in life, rarely, if ever, does any serious transformation occur without pain. People who want power- so called supernatural power- will find in most cases, they will have to go through pain in order to achieve this. 

Our bodies and minds are used to running on a certain amount of life force (bioelectiricty). When we begin to make some serious alterations with this very life force, certain nasty side effects can crop up. This is a given and is also individual. 

The life force, like any electricity is HOT. BURNING HOT. There are different physical responses to extreme heat within the body. Some which are quite unpleasant. Inflammations, eruptions, burning sensations and so forth are the most common. But expect lots of heat. This signifies excess astral energy and clearing through energy blockages .Knowledge is everything- to know what can be expected is to understand. One friend of mine found his metal pendant that he always wears has become so hot it burned a mark into his skin. 

This sort of thing passes, though it can take anywhere from a week or two, to a few years. Once the physical self adjusts, the soul has been completely transformed. 

This is no different than strength and mass building through weight lifting. I remember when I first began working out- there were times I couldn't even get out of bed I was so sore. It took a few years, but the bone density and body strength/mass I have are permanent. 

Remember, in meditation, the same thing. Unlike physical exercise, once you enter a point, there is no turning back. You can only move foreward. Stopping can be disastrous in some cases. One may lighten up, but this will do little as a certain point has already been crossed. 

Very few, if any articles or materials contain any contraindications concerning the effects of advanced meditation. 

1. People who are epilptics or have had any siezures, should either take it EXTREMELY slow or not at all. You are increasing the electricity within the body and the brain- enough said? 

Even in normal people, physical adjustments to the increase of electricity can cause mild siezures. 

2. Everyone should ALWAYS make sure the air they are breathing in during meditation is clean. Deep breathing is no different than aerobic exercise such as running/jogging and will affect the lungs and system accordingly. Cold air can cause pleurisy, inhaling polluted air, lung problems. Keep this in mind. 

Signs the kundalini is about to ascend:

1. Spontaneous physical/electrical energy surges can Cause jerks, twitches, shaking, and energy waves and even convulsions.

2. Increased sensory awareness- heat, cold, sounds, Strong tastes, odors, heightened sense of body image Or absence of such, feeling a strong burning aura, Disturbing thoughts [this is why void meditation is Necessary to banish them as is a strong mind].

3. Sleeplessness, insomnia. One woman did not sleep For 5 months

4. On the upside- increased understanding, much easier Communication with demons and the sixth sense is Increased and enhanced greatly. Feelings of extreme bliss, peacefulness. 

5. The external environment does not have any affect- People getting angry, you remain calm.

This is the awakening stage of the Kundalini. Much wil depend upon the individual. Ones health and any former meditation done in the past. The stronger you are in every respect, the less problems. 

Kundalini/bio-electricity is hot like molten lead. A Warm sensation at the base of your tailbone- some of us have felt a pulling upward- sometimes spinning sensation. This indicates your kundalini has been activated. 

All of the chakras must be completely open and unobstructed. The serpent of fire will ascend piercing through each chakra. For some people, this is as hot as a glowing iron. One must stay focused and direct the energy out the crown chakra.

The kundalini will sometimes crackle and roar as it Flashes like blinding white lightening as it hits the 6th chakra. This can be brightness beyond anything you Have ever experienced or seen in your life. This is where calm, complete control comes in.

Kundalini is individual for everyone. What some people may experience, others may not.

@Russell

11 hours ago, Russell said:

4. On the upside- increased understanding, much easier Communication with demons and the sixth sense is Increased and enhanced greatly. Feelings of extreme bliss, peacefulness. 

Thank you for this post. I'm down for the bliss but what about demons? This is where I get lost.

@Paul EMD people have been brainwashed to think that demons are negative malevolent beings. This is untrue. The word demon comes from the latin word "daemon", meaning teacher.  You can also see this in words like to demonstrate something, or to instruct. Just like people think Lucifer means something evil and dark, it actually means "light bringer" "Luc" as in something like a translucent lightbulb or Illuminate and "i-fer", I meaning to and fer meaning "bring" such as in "ferry". These demons are helpful to humanity and anything like the negative beings they have been propagandized to be. These beings include Enki, Enlil, Ishtar/Aphrodite, Azazel, Amon Ra, and many more. It is the angelic faction of beings that are harmful to humanity and have tricked humans into straying away from personal evolution and into blind faith and leading lives of absolutely no spiritual power at all. I will answer more questions on this if need be. 

Hey Russell,

Great advice and I'm glad you opened up the discussion here.

I probably have some things to add but I just want to discuss one of the main themes your OP stated.

And that is that Kundalini is burning hot.

I've had very real partial awakenings and I was filled with Liquid Golden Light.

The thing about this is, the Kundalini CAN be burning hot, but this occurs when the Pingala Channel is the channel that the Kundalini flows.

The Pingala Channel being the Masculine Channel. Ida being the Feminine Channel.

When the Kundalini is flowing mostly through Ida, the Kundalini is ice cold.

When they are Balanced and the Kundalini moves through the Central Channel, Sushumna, the Kundalini is a mixture of the Hot Red Pingala and the Cool Blue Ida.

One of the main sources of modern Kundalini literature, 'Living with Kundalini: The Autobiography of Gopi Krishna', details his life of having a spontaneous awakening and living with it for the rest of his life. At first he had the burning hot experience. And then after some research he learned to balance the flow through both Pingala and Ida. After balancing, he no longer was subject to the burning by the Kundalini.

All I'm saying is that it is my firm belief that Kundalini is not meant to be Burning, and my experience is that when flowing correctly it is actually a soothing warmth and inner glow of Liquid Golden Light.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

@Russell I have been having Kundalini experiences for the past 2 years.
It is the quickest way your emotional body gets into alignment as you are prepared to be a channel for unconditional love to serve humanity through this human instrument.
You can resist it if you are not fully on board with your aligned mission and are still doubting yourself and thinking like "ahh I cant be my true highest self".
That way you create more pain than you are supposed to experience.
If you go with the flow, and not surpress it, eventhough at times it can be painful, it is the most badass force to align you with your truest fullest expression.

I never tell people to "be careful with kundalini" or "try to calm it down". It is just too away from my truth. My truth is go fucking hard, go fucking so hard until all the seeming unpirites have been ripped out of your system and you became the most divine instrument for god's will and the most authentic expression oriented towards service to others, wellbeing of all, and unconditional love.
Because WHAT the fuck is the alternative... 9-5?
Kundalini is the most honouring experience man can be given. Know that you have been chosen (or you have chosen) to become a living god on earth only to serve and only to be a channel of goodness. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Good words!

Though I want to add that before purposefully Awakening Kundalini, one should ideally Center their Mind in Consciousness, i.e. Nirvana comes first! Kundalini is an effect of the cause of the ultimate goal of Meditation. Enlightenment in this sense means to fill your body with Light/Kundalini, and to cultivate the Light Body AKA The Rainbow Body of the 7 Major Chakras.

Matthew 6:22.  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light.

Centering the Mind is Consciousness is synonymous with the Eye being Single, then the whole body shall be filled with light; Kundalini. 

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

On 4/26/2017 at 6:25 PM, Lha Bho said:

Hey Russell,

Great advice and I'm glad you opened up the discussion here.

I probably have some things to add but I just want to discuss one of the main themes your OP stated.

And that is that Kundalini is burning hot.

I've had very real partial awakenings and I was filled with Liquid Golden Light.

The thing about this is, the Kundalini CAN be burning hot, but this occurs when the Pingala Channel is the channel that the Kundalini flows.

The Pingala Channel being the Masculine Channel. Ida being the Feminine Channel.

When the Kundalini is flowing mostly through Ida, the Kundalini is ice cold.

When they are Balanced and the Kundalini moves through the Central Channel, Sushumna, the Kundalini is a mixture of the Hot Red Pingala and the Cool Blue Ida.

One of the main sources of modern Kundalini literature, 'Living with Kundalini: The Autobiography of Gopi Krishna', details his life of having a spontaneous awakening and living with it for the rest of his life. At first he had the burning hot experience. And then after some research he learned to balance the flow through both Pingala and Ida. After balancing, he no longer was subject to the burning by the Kundalini.

All I'm saying is that it is my firm belief that Kundalini is not meant to be Burning, and my experience is that when flowing correctly it is actually a soothing warmth and inner glow of Liquid Golden Light.

I agree that Kundalini definitely is NOT meant to be burning, burning is in my opinion just astral energy trying break though blockages in the meridian channels and chakras. When one takes years of preparation for Kundalini awakening they should fully open, cleanse, circulate, and empower their chakras/aura/energy, very little if any burning occur. Kundalini is the awakening of dorsal energy flow, usually starting at the base although I have heard some can have a top down experience where the energy breaks through at the crown and surges downwards. 

On 4/26/2017 at 6:43 PM, Martin123 said:

@Russell I have been having Kundalini experiences for the past 2 years.
It is the quickest way your emotional body gets into alignment as you are prepared to be a channel for unconditional love to serve humanity through this human instrument.
You can resist it if you are not fully on board with your aligned mission and are still doubting yourself and thinking like "ahh I cant be my true highest self".
That way you create more pain than you are supposed to experience.
If you go with the flow, and not surpress it, eventhough at times it can be painful, it is the most badass force to align you with your truest fullest expression.

I never tell people to "be careful with kundalini" or "try to calm it down". It is just too away from my truth. My truth is go fucking hard, go fucking so hard until all the seeming unpirites have been ripped out of your system and you became the most divine instrumenjt for god's will and the most authentic expression oriented towards service to others, wellbeing of all, and unconditional love.
Because WHAT the fuck is the alternative... 9-5?
Kundalini is the most honouring experience man can be given. Know that you have been chosen (or you have chosen) to become a living god on earth only to serve and only to be a channel of goodness. 

In Western society, it is best for an individual to take it easy. Spontaneous awakenings can be seen as (and feel like) a psychotics episode. Many people will end up in a deep depression, living in anxiety, and with suicidal thinking as emotion purging and catharsis goes on. Leo has a great video on this called "The Dark Side of Meditation". People should take advancement with kundalini at their own pace, never pushing anything. 

Kundalini energy can be like a pan. You can touch it at room temperature, but if you turn the heat on too high, you will get burned. 

On 4/26/2017 at 7:19 PM, Lha Bho said:

@Martin123 Good words!

Though I want to add that before purposefully Awakening Kundalini, one should ideally Center their Mind in Consciousness, i.e. Nirvana comes first! Kundalini is an effect of the cause of the ultimate goal of Meditation. Enlightenment in this sense means to fill your body with Light/Kundalini, and to cultivate the Light Body AKA The Rainbow Body of the 7 Major Chakras.

Matthew 6:22.  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light.

Centering the Mind is Consciousness is synonymous with the Eye being Single, then the whole body shall be filled with light; Kundalini. 

Nirvana rarely comes before Kundalini. Enlightenment experiences usually come before Kundalini. And nirvana or higher spiritual states are usually a byproduct of the awakening. 

There is no ultimate goal of meditation. Kundalini definitely is not the ultimate goal of meditation although it may seem like it because of the rarity of awakenings nowadays. Kundalini usually is brought on by meditation, psychedelics, or other yogic methods. After kundalini awakening, there is a lifetime of other things to achieve with meditation. Kundalini really is only the beginning of a whole nother realm of existence and state of being. 

@Russell What youre saying would be valid 50 years ago. It'd be top-notch advice.

Ascension is happening. Humanity's dark night of the soul is gonna come as the first wave of ascension goes through theirs. The only thing one can do is to drown their whole being in love. That is the only "taming" one needs. And it is such that it will make it be over faster, and at the same time greatly eradicate the unpleasant symptoms.

It is too late to pussy out my friend. The wave is here, the only thing you can do is to take a deep breath and swim forward, instead of trying to grasp onto the shore.

@Russell Simply put, you're keeping the victim paradigm alive. I dont like that at all.

Much love, you are powerful and infinite. And so are all others. It is time for drastic reeponsible action in form of attitude towards oneself and love. Aa we are entering the 5th dimension, noone will be left behind. Because it is in the hands of each and everyone of us. 

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.  And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
 What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast.  It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.  They will try to hold on to the shore.   They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly. 

"Know the river has its destination.  The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water.   And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.  At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves.  For the moment that we do,  our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. 

"The time for the lone wolf is over.  Gather yourselves!  Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary.  All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. 

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi Elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

@Russell I see you refer to it as the 4th dimension. Let me clarify. If you define time as 4th (which is non-ideal as time is illusory even within thr illusion of existence), then your 4th and my 5th are the same. 

I use 5th cuz I got it from Matt Kahn :)

Edited by Martin123

12 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.  And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
 What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast.  It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.  They will try to hold on to the shore.   They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly. 

"Know the river has its destination.  The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water.   And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.  At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves.  For the moment that we do,  our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. 

"The time for the lone wolf is over.  Gather yourselves!  Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary.  All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. 

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi Elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

That was gorgeous. Thank you beloved one. Got a link?

@Martin123 You're welcome brother. 

Here's the link: https://www.communityworks.info/hopi.htm

Also check out the "Hopi Prophecy Rock" here: http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

The Hopi Prophecy Rock basically is saying that the Western Civilizations will go off on a path of advancement of Technology, and that will in short be suffering. We are seeing this now, I.e. look at our technology, 10 years ago Smartphones were NEW, and in 10 years they will be old fashioned! What's next? Plus this is only the beginning of Technological Advancement, we are literally living in Technologies infancy and living in the equivalent of the stone age, from where it is going to go. The thing is, Technology is Accelerating in Acceleration of it's Advancing Advancement. This is only beginning! And the Hopi Wisdom of the Prophecy Rock suggests to go back to Nature and the Great Spirit.

Hopi Prophecy Rock.jpg

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

If you meditate on various "chakras", you are simply concentrating on various glands from the body, who can become over-stimulated and release increased quantities of hormones: testosterone, adrenaline, etc...This is what causes the jerks, twitches, shaking, hot flashes, etc...

On 4/27/2017 at 9:58 PM, Martin123 said:

@Russell What youre saying would be valid 50 years ago. It'd be top-notch advice.

Ascension is happening. Humanity's dark night of the soul is gonna come as the first wave of ascension goes through theirs. The only thing one can do is to drown their whole being in love. That is the only "taming" one needs. And it is such that it will make it be over faster, and at the same time greatly eradicate the unpleasant symptoms.

It is too late to pussy out my friend. The wave is here, the only thing you can do is to take a deep breath and swim forward, instead of trying to grasp onto the shore.

No. What I am saying is, was, and will always be valid. "Ascension" as you call it has been happening for thousands of years. It's not as if kundalini ascensions and spiritual awakenings are just starting to happen lol. They have been going on for thousands of years. 50 years ago has nothing to do with measuring the validity of my post. One cannot constantly "drown their self in love". Other emotions and beliefs, a lot of them suppressed subconscious thoughts and feelings, must surface and process through the central nervous system for one to empower themselves fully with astral energy. This is the catharsis phase. Trying to mask emotional experiences with love every chance you get is borderline escapism; trying to mask the negative aspects of the subconscious mind with this hippity dippity New Age idea of drowning yourself with love.  Ahahah it's funny to think about because I used to think like that about the Path. Proper catharsis and processing lead to a more sustained period of being "Love & Bliss Drunk" as organic, enhanced endorphin receptor sites flourish from years of proper energy work. The human organism functions as it was intended to.  But a person WILL harm themselves, their neuropathways, energy circuits, and astral body if they follow what you are saying about "pushing it to your limits don't stop the time is now blah blah blah".  This is a sacred process and you are trying to promote rushing through it fast and hard, and promoting escaping through unpleasant feelings. A person should never do this, always take your time and never overdo it with your energy work. You can really harm yourself in a plethora of ways. Martin you can go suck a fat one while I pound your mom, YOU are the pussy filled with ignorance from head to toe; the definition of Nescience. Do not come at me boy I am not the one, trust me. In response to your little analogy, you are the type of person that would drown by swimming forward before the tide is calmer for you, while I am the type who waits for stillness and goes out to rescue your poor drowning body because you tried to wrestle with currents you couldn't handle yet.  

22 hours ago, Memeito said:

If you meditate on various "chakras", you are simply concentrating on various glands from the body, who can become over-stimulated and release increased quantities of hormones: testosterone, adrenaline, etc...This is what causes the jerks, twitches, shaking, hot flashes, etc...

When one meditates on chakras using vibration, pranayama, mudras, visualization concentration etc etc the thought process is actually directing astral energy of that harmonic to your energy body. Since your energy body (or astral body) is fully integrated with your physical body any changes to the energy body manifest themselves in the physical. These physical manifestations can show up as various responses from heat to endorphine release depending on the energy work being done. Your chakras are major energy nodes located by important glands, organs, and nerve clusters so you can start to develop a more intuitive understanding of what a healthy chakra would translate to physically. For example the throat, third eye, crown, and other minor chakra points are directly linked to the development of our astral senses. It is through the stimulation and use of these 'psychic' chakras that our bodies begin to manifest biochemical and biophysical changes as an evolutionary response to astral energy work. Hope that helps :D

1 hour ago, sweatergoat said:

Are you a satanist? What kind of stuff are you into? What are your believes? Im very curious. Very curious. Need to know.

Message me with some questions and why you need to know and I'll get back to you. 

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Martin you can go suck a fat one while I pound your mom, YOU are the pussy filled with ignorance from head to toe; the definition of Nescience. Do not come at me boy I am not the one, trust me. In response to your little analogy, you are the type of person that would drown by swimming forward before the tide is calmer for you, while I am the type who waits for stillness and goes out to rescue your poor drowning body because you tried to wrestle with currents you couldn't handle yet.  

Yoooooo wth ???????
where do you get your info from?

1 hour ago, Russell said:

why you need to know

cause i just do. are you going to tell me or are you going to be lame?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

@Russell Oomg what a gorgeously creative post.

Haha thanks man made my day.

But umm... yo u didnt reallly get anything in the way I meant for it to be received, but thats ok.

I wish you well! :) I hope kundalini isn't too hard on you.

5 hours ago, Russell said:

No. What I am saying is, was, and will always be valid. "Ascension" as you call it has been happening for thousands of years. It's not as if kundalini ascensions and spiritual awakenings are just starting to happen lol. They have been going on for thousands of years. 50 years ago has nothing to do with measuring the validity of my post. One cannot constantly "drown their self in love". Other emotions and beliefs, a lot of them suppressed subconscious thoughts and feelings, must surface and process through the central nervous system for one to empower themselves fully with astral energy. This is the catharsis phase. Trying to mask emotional experiences with love every chance you get is borderline escapism; trying to mask the negative aspects of the subconscious mind with this hippity dippity New Age idea of drowning yourself with love.  Ahahah it's funny to think about because I used to think like that about the Path. Proper catharsis and processing lead to a more sustained period of being "Love & Bliss Drunk" as organic, enhanced endorphin receptor sites flourish from years of proper energy work. The human organism functions as it was intended to.  But a person WILL harm themselves, their neuropathways, energy circuits, and astral body if they follow what you are saying about "pushing it to your limits don't stop the time is now blah blah blah".  This is a sacred process and you are trying to promote rushing through it fast and hard, and promoting escaping through unpleasant feelings. A person should never do this, always take your time and never overdo it with your energy work. You can really harm yourself in a plethora of ways. Martin you can go suck a fat one while I pound your mom, YOU are the pussy filled with ignorance from head to toe; the definition of Nescience. Do not come at me boy I am not the one, trust me. In response to your little analogy, you are the type of person that would drown by swimming forward before the tide is calmer for you, while I am the type who waits for stillness and goes out to rescue your poor drowning body because you tried to wrestle with currents you couldn't handle yet.  

When one meditates on chakras using vibration, pranayama, mudras, visualization concentration etc etc the thought process is actually directing astral energy of that harmonic to your energy body. Since your energy body (or astral body) is fully integrated with your physical body any changes to the energy body manifest themselves in the physical. These physical manifestations can show up as various responses from heat to endorphine release depending on the energy work being done. Your chakras are major energy nodes located by important glands, organs, and nerve clusters so you can start to develop a more intuitive understanding of what a healthy chakra would translate to physically. For example the throat, third eye, crown, and other minor chakra points are directly linked to the development of our astral senses. It is through the stimulation and use of these 'psychic' chakras that our bodies begin to manifest biochemical and biophysical changes as an evolutionary response to astral energy work. Hope that helps :D

Message me with some questions and why you need to know and I'll get back to you. 

"Negative" emotions or other forms of negativity are not masked by UNconditional love. First, you have to be completely at peace with your current negativity. So let anger be anger. Let hate be hate. Let jealousy be jealousy. Let sorrow be sorrow. Any kind of resistance you feel in your body. Let it be.

Masking emotions is adding to that resistance. Once you've relaxed into the negativity you can take it a step further. Love the shit out of your anger. Love the shit out of your hate etc. That is true unconditional love. So not the type of loving where you immediately look at the consequence (release of energy) of you adding love to that negative emotion. It's adding loving without the need to know what the consequence is. It really is loving the negativity without conditions. I think that's what @Martin123 was trying to tell you.