Paradigm

What Has Actually Transformed You The Most?

28 posts in this topic

I often see comments from people who say how Leo's channel has completely transformed their life and their inner wellbeing, and that they've been able to do deep self-healing on themselves or resolve long-standing inner problems.

I watch Leo's videos, I read, I meditate, I eat cleanly, I'm working on my life purpose. But I haven't really seen any earth shattering transformation like many people talk about having. I'm a little more present/aware and have a little more direction in life. But overall, I still feel like the same neurotic person with the same insecurities and fears. Oftentimes I feel even more neurotic than before. Am I missing something?

If you have truly healed yourself and transformed yourself on a deep level, what was the magic key(s) for you? What practices, concepts, teachings or whatever else actually created the most profound results for you? What specific things have actually created the biggest, most tangible transformation in your life and in your wellbeing and happiness?

@Paradigm

I don't think there are any magic keys in life that lead to fast growth. Maybe psychedelics, but can't speak from personal experience. However, I know if  you keep building positive habits, you will see some growth in the end for  your efforts. They come as a natural consequence, but it takes months and years before you notice a difference. Keep meditating, that is a great habit to have established. 

Build some habits that are related to your life purpose once you find it and keep working your way up Maslow's hierachy of needs. Handle the basics first as they are critical to sustain your development. 

My best advice to do this effectively  would be to focus on the proces and be detached from outcome. Realize this is difficult to do in practice, but that means it is a valueable skill to acquire. Nothing worth having ever comes easy my friend ;) 

principal of acceleration, a positive spiral, the more you advance, the better you get at advancing

the beginning really is the hardest part of spirituality, once the ball gets rolling I assure you that change happens fast and constantly. 

the promise of spirituality is a life of constant joy and happiness and fulfilling, does anyone sometimes think about what it takes for them to be in a state of constant joy and happiness? it takes some serious changes in the degree, intensity and variety of your reality. 

spirituality WILL blow your mind, literally, you will experience things that will make your mouth drop. 
the beginning is slow, that is normal, you're slowly awakening to your identity as a soul 

if you really want to advance faster I suggest you read a book called ''seth: the eternal validity of the soul''
written directly by an highly awakened soul that lives in the ethereal world beyond physical life and time. 
it is literally a teacher from beyond our dimension

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

For me, it was hitting "rock bottom". 

Some things went wrong, I decided to take a long hard look at the self-destructive lifestyle I addopted and decided to do something.

I would say adopting a mission wholeheartedly and sticking to it can cause epic change. 

The practices themselves were the things Leo talks about. I think they are greatly reinforced by a vision & mission + some beginners luck. Without this component i think things happen somewhat slower.

Honestly, the most transformative things tend to be the most painful, difficult things.

All of the advice, tips, videos, spirituality, etc. mean nothing when not directly applied to solving problems. Sometimes solving a problem requires changing a behavior and putting in work in the physical world; sometimes solving a problem means shifting my attention to what was always there. But when I look at my life, it's consistently been the hardest, scariest, frustration-inducing, (and sometimes most depressing) moments that have made me a better person (And I know I still have much more to go through!)

So if you're waiting for a transformative change either a) take that challenge that scares you the most or b) just wait because a challenge will fall into your lap... The only question is whether you want to choose your challenges or have them thrust on to you.

Edited by Treeves4u

I think what changed me the most is something simple. Everyday consistent practice and following through. Small things can become very big things and those things can add up over time. Experience adds up to faster and faster results over time. Gathering a little more bravery, a little more gratitude, a little more discipline, a little more objectivity, a little more kindness, a little more wisdom, a little more this and that until the results add up.

But I guess another thing that helped me was self awareness. Over time, I understood the difference between learning something conceptually and experiencing it. You can talk and understand something but experiencing is different. How have you seen this problem in your life? How does it manifest? How does the better ways of handling it manifest? What flaws are you not aware of? What strengths unused is there?

So I became well into tests and guides for self awareness. Such as Mbti, the enneagram, VIA Strengths test, The Graves Model, Oldham's Personality test and more. For Mbti, I'm not saying the dichtonomies of introverted-extroverted, sensing-intuition, feeling-thinking and perceiving-judging. I mean the cognitive functions, the really specifc and technical understanding of this which I find is more accurate than the first. You might want to look through the sites Personality Hacker and Personality Junkie for more.

These things I use more as guides though. It's not perfectly accurate. But it's like looking for one person in the entire world. Typing systems allow you to get hints. "He's in this country somewhere." "It has a very hot climate there." "It has this specific slang in where he's from." It doesn't really give the entire picture of your unique self but it does serve as a good guide.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

22 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Paradigm Interestingly, the most profound concept is that the universe has placed each of us on our own journey and we are all going to have an entirely unique way of going about it.

As Alan Watts said (paraphrased) in a clip I once saw:

God wanted to experience all the pleasures possibilities in existence, and so he created mini universes to do so

I searched on google about this Alan Watts person. His ideas seem really interesting. Any good free resources on him I can try?

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Snapping out of victim mentality to take more action

This video was key to me

Edited by khalifa

To be loved is harder to love other people. This is an insight I had from a meeting with Sufi people.  I encourage you befriend spiritual people in real life, even if you don't agree with their beliefs. It's Ok. So, if there is a Buddism temple, a Mosque, a Church., befriend people who are older than you and learn from them. This is the fastest way. If you only sit down and theorize, you will waste your precious time.  Also, Study religious books and practice them. One verse can change your entire life.  

On 25/04/2017 at 6:56 AM, Paradigm said:

what was the magic key(s) for you?

A Soul mate: Knower of God. ( Arif )

On 25/04/2017 at 6:56 AM, Paradigm said:

What practices, concepts, teachings or whatever else actually created the most profound results for you?

Meditation, mindfulness. Repeating mantras.  

I hope this will help

@AndreiC A strong mission is certainly something I'm lacking. I actually used to have a very strong mission and I had so much more motivation back then. I'm a bit more wishy-washy and uncertain in my current life purpose.

@Empty Thanks for sharing. Could you please elaborate on mantras and how you use them?

On 4/25/2017 at 4:56 PM, Paradigm said:

... But overall, I still feel like the same neurotic person with the same insecurities and fears. Oftentimes I feel even more neurotic than before. Am I missing something?

If you have truly healed yourself and transformed yourself on a deep level, what was the magic key(s) for you? What practices, concepts, teachings or whatever else actually created the most profound results for you? What specific things have actually created the biggest, most tangible transformation in your life and in your wellbeing and happiness?

Self honesty to the chore. Then accept every bit of it. Then you will know your truth and no longer fear anything.

Accepting the darkness and surrendering to its silence, in that moment, everything changed.

B R E A T H E

What transformed me the most was actually the idea of exploring inwards instead of finding problems from the outside realm. It's a really big leap of faith for me, because that's not something that follow the logic of ego.

Then again it isn't a magic bullet that just transformed me all of a sudden. Oh no, I had to be constantly aware of what I'm doing, which is quite challenging at first but now it's more or less just a habit.

Reading this book with an extremely open-minded attitude:

41wRoU4kgeL.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@khalifa Inside I know that that video is probably the most important video behind the meditation video, and I can see how it could change my life, but my problems always seem to overpower the principals in that video. How were you able to implement the techniques in the video?

9 hours ago, Shin said:

Reading this book with an extremely open-minded attitude:

41wRoU4kgeL.jpg

That was an amazing book, definitely need to read it again and see how much i see things differently now! This is another one that's more of a story and journey but makes you question many things and come to realizations about your own life and life in general that helped me as well.

flkjnafjnfsfgadg.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@TeamBills Setting healthy habits that lead me toward the goals that i've set for myself.

I started eating healthy,meditating,exercising and studying more often, i cut out toxic habits and spent less time with people who eat my time. I spend less time on low conscious activities that give me instant gratification. You just get used to it overtime. It's quite simple just start slow and build up from there. Set an intention and brainstorm how you could achieve that goal and start doing it instead of whining about it. Don't underestimate the power of routine as it gets stuck into your subconscious mind overtime.

Edited by khalifa