Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey

Laser Eye Surgery?

5 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of laser eye surgery (LASIK, SMILE) Is it something to avoid or can it contribute to the self-actualizing process?

In my own opinion, ever since I started using contact lenses I found myself being able to look into people's eyes more freely and naturally. As a result, I am able to establish deeper connections and I really socialize more. 

Furthermore, What are your thoughts on nose jobs? 

Yeah I don't mind laser eye surgery.  Plastic surgery on the other hand is meh.  Yes it can help with your insecurities...but once the job is done what else will you find on yourself that you don't like?  I'd advise reading a book called Psycho-Cybernetics before going for plastic surgery.  It was written by a plastic surgeon named Maxwell Maltz who has dealt with people that wanted to get plastic surgery done.  It's a great self help book that I picked up a while ago and still read back on a few pages from time to time.  It may save you some time and money or it may not.

What is wrong with your nose anyways?

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

please look into the side-effects, drawbacks or possible future complications of any surgery before taking the final decision.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

2 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

What is wrong with your nose anyways?

My nose is huge, fractured - like, especially when I shave my head (which many of us - men, will have to do at some point) it sticks out too much. Feel like I could really enhance my life and manipulative powers if I make it small, symmetric and flawless. 

Hi Andrey,

I did laser eye surgery 4 years ago. Don't miss my glasses one bit. It's quick and painless. 

As far as the nose job, if it feels like something you need in order to have a better perspective, then go for it.